• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪx • •

Venus had to admit that she was also moved by his words. He was someone that knew what he wanted and the right things to say to someone. Admiring him from her seat as Zoro lightly pulled her closer to him. She didn't mind it one bit but she did like to tease and could tell he was already jealous from his grip.

Thinking of what to do to make it a bit more amusing as she placed her chin in her hand and let out a dreamy sigh. "Isn't he just great at being a captain?" She asked.

Zoro lightly placed his hand over her eyes. "Not if you keep looking at him that way."

"What are you talking about? I haven't seen him any other way. He's just a friend who I haven't seen in years." Venus spoke innocently.

"You know what you're doing to me." Zoro mumbled.

"I do and I know you've been drinking all night. It's funny to mess with a drinking Zoro." She spoke. Trying to get his hand off her eyes.

Zoro didn't budge as he kept his hand there securely. "Why are you in a hurry to remove my hand?" He asked teasingly.

"I want to see what else is happening." Venus spoke. Lightly peeking through his fingers.

Zoro chuckled quietly and moved closer to her shoulder before moving his hand away from her eyes. Keeping his chin on her shoulder as he placed both arms aound her waist. Watching with her as he wouldn't intervene unless needed.

Klahadore had enough of Luffy and his antics as he spoke up. "That's quite enough!" He huffed. "I should've known that Usopp would be bringing riffraff to our doorstep."

"Hey. Don't insult the crew." Venus spoke up as she didn't like the guy one bit. Something about him just ticked her off.

"It is nothing but true." Klahadore spoke. "I highly doubt the friends of Usopp are proper."

Venus got up from her seat when Zoro moved back for her. "I doubt that you know anything about being proper." She spoke.

Zoro quietly standing up and being behind her. His eyes narrowed at the male. He felt the same way and knew that he had seen that face somewhere before.

Letting her do the talking while he watched her back. Keeping a hand on the swords behind his chair.

"I'm sorry, you are?" Klahadore asked.

"Venus Crawford."

"Crawford?" Kaya asked as she seemed intrigued by that.

"Yes." Venus confirmed.

"There's no possible way for you to be related to thee Clovis Crawford." Usopp spoke in disbelief.

"You're the daughter of Erline, right?" Kaya asked.

Vex listened as he had already known the truth. Having only been waiting for the right time but hearing the confirmation was all he needed from her.

"I am. I am the daughter of Lady Erline Crawford and my infamous Pirate father Clovis Crawford." Venus spoke.

"No wonder your name sounded so familiar to me. I almost forgot about that." Luffy spoke up from his spot on the table.

Klahadore seemed a bit taken back by her proclamation. He knew that he had recognized her purple hair anywhere. "Nonsense. Rumor has it that those two never had any proper relations. She was a lady and he a pirate." He spoke.

"Rumors are called rumors for a reason. I wanted to hide that part of my life but I'm not going to hide anymore. I am their last living heir." Venus spoke. "I am proper and our crew doesn't need you to tell us who we have to be."