• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟᴠ • •

Arlong regained his composure before huffing. "You sure have a death wish." He grunted.

"You've already let me deal with death and that hasn't stopped me once." Venus spoke nonchalantly.

"Fine then, let's do this. No swords, your Captain has broken mine." Arlong spoke.

"What's the matter? Scared you'll lose to a sword?" Venus mocked.

Arlong growled as he glanced at her. "As if." He spoke. Motioning for her to attack him.

Venus smiled before twirling her sword in her hand like always before walking closer to him. Raising her katana as she concentrated. Making him believe he would be slashed as he blocked out of instinct. Getting closer as she kicked him in the chest. Sending him across the room to the wall.

Moving her hair back as she watched him get back on his feet. Seeing the dent on the wall left behind by him. Raising her hand as she sent him back once again. Lowering her hand when she was done.

"Nami. Take the map and go." Venus spoke.

"But-." Nami spoke at the moment.

"Go." Luffy spoke. "We've got this." He spoke.

Arlong took notice of what Luffy had told Nami. Getting back up to try and stop her from leaving. "You think you can escape me, Nami?!"

Luffy punched him using his stretch before standing in the middle of the room.

Venus walking over to Luffy as she stood by his side. "Round two. Ready Luffy?"

"Ready." Luffy spoke seriously. A completely different person when he was serious and something happened to his friends.

Venus glanced back towards Arlong. Giving a small shrug. "Two vs one. You claim to be strong. Let's see how good you are." She spoke.

"Do not mock me." Arlong huffed.

"Oh, I am most definitely not. I'm telling the truth." Venus replied.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

At the moment Usopp was still running for his life through the woods. Being chased by a fuming Chew. He didn't want to imagine what would happen to him if he was cut.

Sanji was using his feet as he kicked at the fishmen. Making sure that he injured them.

Zoro was slashing away at the fishmen who came his way. Landing on one knee as he placed a hand over his chest. Hissing at the sting he felt.

"You look tired." Sanji spoke up as he kicked back one of the guys. Swiping another off his feet with ease before staying in a crouched position. "Maybe you should take a break."

Zoro narrowed his eyes at Sanji. Slashing at someone behind him without having to turn around. "You ought to get back in the kitchen." He huffed.

"Quit screwing around." Sanji raised his voice over the noise of the fight. "Luffy and the girls need us!" Kicking the fishmen infront of him before doing a backflip and kicking the guy behind him down.

"Venus doesn't need you!" Zoro replied.

"Sure buddy." Sanji spoke as he focused on the fight.

"You just got here. You have no clue what Luffy and the girls need." Zoro spoke as he focused on the fight as well.

"I know that they need my cooking." Sanji replied.