• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪɪɪ • •

Venus enjoyed the peace as she stayed with Zoro and Nami after a drunk Usopp and Vex had walked away from them and gone to the bar with one another. Unaware that Nami had already started planning on leaving the crew. Hearing a small crowd as she glanced back to see that Usopp was dancing around.

"He certainly has a grace to him." Nami spoke up as she watched him as well. "Kind of like a frantic, uncoordinated.."

"Sea slug?" Zoro asked as he stayed seated. Glancing over at the male before glancing back. Keeping his arm around Venus.

Nami chuckled as she nodded. "Just like it." She spoke. "That's what he's like."

Zoro listened before glancing over at her. "Yeah. I guess I can see that. I don't know about Vex though."

"Just look at him. Like he doesn't have a care in the world." Nami added.

Zoro glanced at her before glancing away. "What are you carrying around that is so heavy?" He asked her.

Venus listened to him speak. Keeping her head on his shoulder as she glanced at Nami.

"You have no idea." Nami spoke as she glanced at the two of them.

"I bet I do." Zoro replied back to her.

"You can talk to us, you know." Venus added.

"Well, her. Still not much of a talker to others." Zoro joked as he listened to them. "But I bet I know more about you than you do about me."

"Yeah, sure. You're an open book."

"Care to prove it?" Zoro asked. Lightly sitting up as he placed Venus on his lap with ease. Lightly filling the glasses up. "If I guess something wrong about you I will drink."

Venus listened as she lightly wrapped her arms around his neck. Watching him fill the glasses up.

"If you guess something wrong about me then you will drink." Zoro added as one of his arms stayed around Venus' waist while his hand rested on her knee.

Nami listened as she glanced at him before shaking her head. "Fine. Go ahead." She spoke as she smiled a bit. "Tell me all about myself."

"I bet you grew up in a big city, running schemes, being able to hang out in swanky bars just like this one." Zoro spoke first.

"You must be thirsty." Nami spoke to him as she watched him.

"You're saying I'm wrong?" Zoro asked.

"Yes. I grew up in a small village.. barely a village. It was just a handful of houses in the center of a tangerine grove." Nami admitted at the moment. "Now drink."

Zoro listened to her before reaching over with his free hand and grabbed his first glass. Drinking at the moment as he soon set the glass down. "Your turn." He spoke.

"Okay then." Nami spoke as she listened to him. Thinking of what to say. "But I had you read all the way back in orange town." She added. "I'll bet you didn't have any friends as a kid."

"I had friends." Zoro spoke as he scoffed a bit.

"Your swords don't count." Nami chimed in.

"But my girl does." Zoro spoke. "Seems like you forgot we grew up together." He added. "And someone else.."

"Hell, more friends than I've had." Nami spoke as she smiled a bit. "Drink." She added.

"Drink." Zoro spoke back as he reached for his next drink.

Venus let them do their own thing on getting to know more about one another before glancing away. Watching a drunk Usopp talking with someone she seemed to immediately recognize.