• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟɪ • •

Venus listened as she reached over before raising her hand as she tried to focus.

Nami laughed a bit watching her. "I did what I had to do to avoid pests from getting in my way. It was her own fault for thinking she could stand a chance against the Arlong Pirates." Nami spoke nonchalantly. Slapping her hand away.

Arlong laughed a bit. Listening to her speak. "I know that girl. Seems like the rumors are true."

"What rumors?" Venus managed to ask as she had heard Zeff say the same thing earlier.

"That the infamous Blood Arrow had a child. Daughter of Clovis Crawford is really alive. Not for long though." Arlong spoke. "It's a shame to give you such death so I'll do the honors of finishing you off."

Venus scoffed a bit as she felt dizzy. Calming herself down as she kept a hand over her wound.

"Arlong. We have the map. Let's go." Nami spoke up.

"Give me a moment." Arlong spoke. "I'm not going until I finish my meal and take her out as well." He added as she walked past him.

"Why waste your time killing a devil fruit eater? Let the sea do it for you." Nami asked as she turned to him. "And she's as good as gone if she bleeds out. She's not our problem anymore." Walking away from the scene.

Arlong chuckled as he turned back to Luffy first. Lifting him up and off the ground before throwing him into the ocean. Watching from above as he tried to swim but to no avail. Turning back to you. "As for you.. you will die at my hand."

Venus listened without saying a word she grabbed his hand that wrapped around her neck. Gasping for air a bit as she struggled.

"A weak heir of the Blood Arrow. What a shame you're not much to fight against. A little girl fighting a war with someone she shouldn't."

Venus listened as she could feel herself losing air. Her eyes closing as he stopped and dropped her.

"A pity that you weren't much of a fight at all." Arlong spoke before walking away. He had everything he needed in that map.

Nami had to look away from what he was doing. Unable to bare to see them that way and knew she couldn't much. Her hands were tied behind her back after all.

"Let's go." Arlong spoke up.

Luffy had continued to try and swim back up before his arms had gone limp and he no longer continued to try and swim up.

Sanji jumped into the water before swimming down to Luffy and grabbed him. Swimming back up as he reached the dock.

Usopp rushed towards him as he helped drag Luffy up and onto the dock. Getting him out of the ocean.

Vex ran towards Venus as he was glad his back was to the others. A small amused smirk on his lips as he soon changed it to one of worry.

Luffy coughed out the water he had taken in before gasping for air. "Where's Nami? A-and Venus?"

"She's gone." Usopp spoke up. "Nami is a member of the Arlong Pirates. Venus is.." Usopp spoke as he glanced over to Vex.

Vex glanced over as he gave a small look that they we were probably late.

Luffy let his head rests on the dock again. "No.." He quietly spoke. He couldn't belive that Nami was with Arlong's crew. Sitting back up as he glanced at Venus as he got up slowly.

Usopp and Sanji watched him stay there on the floors before watching him get up and move to Venus.

Sanji got up from his spot as he grabbed his shirt before walking over to stand next to Luffy.