• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxɪɪɪ • •

Dinner time was soon upon the crew as Sanji had prepared them a nice meal. Luffy was already at the front of the table with his utensils in hand. Hitting the table with them. "Sanjiiii! Feed me!"

"I will once everyone is here. We are just missing Usopp." Sanji spoke as he watched Usopp walk in just as he said that.

"Yes! Now we can eat." Luffy spoke as he waited eagerly. Already smelling the delicious food from his spot.

"You sure have a big stomach." Nami spoke.

"He always has." Venus spoke quietly as she smiled a bit to herself. Watching Sanji serving the food as he liked serving it his way. Giving Luffy a slightly bigger portion with how much he liked eating.

"I need to eat to stay strong and keep my mind alert at all times." Luffy spoke as he stated to chow down on his meal.

Nami chuckled a bit as she listened to him. Shaking her head. "Well then I guess we should have a celebratory drink." She spoke up.

"I'm in." Zoro spoke up before anyone else.

"He really likes his drinks." Venus joked as she got up. "I'll go grab them." She added.

"No, no. You sit down and eat. I'll get the drinks." Sanji spoke up.

"Are you sure? I don't mind doing it." She replied.

"Very." Sanji spoke at the moment and went to get them.

Venus sat back down before glancing around the table and gave a small smile.  Not saying much after Sanji left and returned with the drinks. She was just happy that they were all together and able to laugh and talk about anything.

It made her happy. Happy that she was able to find such great people to spend time with. "Luffy." Venus spoke up.

Most of the conversations dying down when she spoke up. "Yes?" Luffy asked confused.

"Can we make a quick stop before we go for the grand line?" Venus asked.

"Why?" Luffy asked.

"There's someone that I want to see before we leave for so long. She's someone special to me." Venus spoke. "Like a second mother and I would hate going away without a proper goodbye. My uncle might also be there."

Luffy listened to her before grinning. "Sure. We'll have a quick stop and let you have your moment." He spoke.

"Thank you!" Venus beamed as she got up before walking to him and hugging him immediately.

"Can't breath." Luffy warned her.

"Right! Sorry! Got too excited." She spoke as she smiled. Walking back to her seat. Eating her food a bit better than before as she smiled.

Every conversation returning back to normal. As it was just as lively as it had been a while ago.

"Mh." Luffy hummed before swallowing his drink. "That reminds me. What was the name of your dad's crew name again?" He asked Venus.

"I want to know too." Nami chimed in.

"My dad was the Captain of the Bloodsail Pirates." Venus spoke calmly before watching them grow even more shocked. "What?" She asked.

"I have heard so many of their stories from Shanks about those guys. I didn't think he would be the same guy. Shanks knew him." Luffy spoke. "I didn't know he lived in Windmill Village with me. I am so glad I met him."

"Well you were always running around." Venus spoke.

"I heard he used to be great with a sword. It was an interesting story for me to read." Zoro spoke.

"Arlong always talked about them. Said they always seemed to get on his nerve even when they were gone." Nami chimed in.

"I've read books on them. Thought they might show up at Syrup Village one day before I found out they weren't alive anymore." Usopp added to them.

"I've heard from my father that they were the worst pirates to encounter if you were near them at the wrong time and wrong place." Vex chimed in.

"Zeff used to tell me about how cruel they could be to whoever they came across and didn't like. How their leader always overpowered everyone he came across." Sanji recalled as he glanced at her. "What about your mother?"

"My mother?" Venus spoke. "She wasn't in a pirate crew. Most wanted her abilities on their team but she denied them. However, she was part of a group called the Shadow Bandits." She continued. "They would only go for terrible people." She explained.

"You have quite the family." Sanji spoke.

"They sound scary." Usopp spoke as he cleared his throat. "Not for me though, obviously."

Venus laughed lightly. "I don't blame you. They sure made their names known to everyone." She spoke.

Nami listened as she smiled before clearing her throat. Giving Venus a small look and motioning to her glass.

Venus realized before she gave a subtle nod. "Which reminds me, I have an announcement to make." Getting up from her seat.

Zoro listened as his eyes followed her. Confused by what she was going to say. Getting his drink as he took a sip.

Nami got up as she nodded. "We have an announcement." She chimed in. Starting with their plan. "We're engaged!" She spoke up at the moment. Showing her hand as she had a ring on she had stolen from Arlong's treasures.

Zoro spit his drink out as he coughed hearing what Nami said and seeing the ring. Grabbing something to clean himself up with. His hand gripping his beer once he was done.

Sanji wanted to burst out into laughter at seeing his reaction so far. Holding it in as much as possible. Getting as serious and upset as he could. Slamming his hands on the table.

Venus and Nami wanted to laugh before holding it all in to get the small prank done. Turning to Sanji who held it together for now.

Sanji glanced at them. "What are you talking about? What about my proposal? You said yes to me! How could you do this to me?!"

Zoro spit out his drink yet again. Couching a bit more as he turned away from them. Processing what he was hearing them talk about.

"What?!" Vex asked as he got up. Throwing his drink to the side. "I thought we had something going on. How can this all be happening right now?"

"She would never." Nami spoke. "She choose me and we are moving in together."

"No way. She agreed to marry me before you." Sanji argued back. "We are planning a beautiful and dreamy wedding."

"Not anymore." Nami spoke back as she held Venus closer.

Luffy and Usopp catching onto the plan when they caught Sanji breaking character once Zoro had turned away.

Usopp joining in. "What? You promised me to be the best man at the wedding. Was that even true from you?" He asked.

"Of course." Venus spoke as she played along.

"Then who will you choose? Nami, Vex, or Sanji? You can always choose me." Luffy asked as he joined in. Thinking it was fun as he finished eating.

"That's a hard choice." Venus spoke before thinking about it. "I choose.."

"Me." Zoro spoke as he got up before grabbing her as he picked her up over his shoulder and walked away.

Venus squirmed to get free from him as she gave up trying. Holding her hands out for Nami to help her only to have Nami laugh and shake her head.

Nami decided on not helping her at the moment and leaving her fate to the green-haired for the prank they had all just pulled on him.