• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xx • •

Venus knew that what they shared was unbreakable. A love you wouldn't be able to separate. She had manged to convince him to get up and find himself a drink. Being alone in the room at the moment as she sat up. Glancing down at her hands for a moment.

FLASHBACK

Venus ran down the hall as Zoro and Nami were dealing with the rest of Buggy's crew. Running towards what seemed like an exit as she found her way back to where they had started.

Luffy seemed to notice her as he smirked a bit. Tapping the glass of his confinement.

Buggy was confused before turning as he spotted her. "You again? Don't you know when to quit?"

"I'm not a fan of quitting. Especially when you attack my friends and steal my things." Venus spoke.

"You're alone." Buggy laughed. "No powers, no friends, your sword is useless against me, and... no family." He taunted.

Venus listened to his taunts. The mention of her family having her glance down before glancing up. Like a switch had been flipped. Her eyes flickering from their normal forest green to a hint of golden.

Buggy stepped back as he noticed. He knew that look anywhere. Who wouldn't know that? Clovis Crawford was the one who had done it first and made people fall to their knees.

Venus walked closer as she watched him step back. Reaching Luffy as she punched the glass and set him free.

"That's impossible.." Buggy spoke.

Venus watched Luffy cough before glancing at her hand and back at Buggy. "Impossible is out of the question. You know the answer to the question you have in mind."

"You're a monster. Just like your parents. A joke." Buggy spoke before laughing at her. "Judging by your expression I can tell now that you have no control over your strength. With that weakness you are not a threat to me."

REALITY

"Guess I have more things hidden that remind me of you both." Venus mumbled. Getting out of bed as she didn't feel like resting. Changing to something casual before heading out of the room. Rubbing her temples a bit.

As she walked she felt herself bump into someone as she glanced over. "Nami?" She asked.

"Shhh. Keep your voice down." Nami spoke as she calmed down seeing who it was.

"What are you doing?" Venus asked as she noticed the pillow case in her hand.

"Taking some stuff for the road that we can sell." Nami shrugged. It was in her nature and who she was.

"Right but-." Venus began before Nami covered her mouth and stayed close. Listening to her surroundings as she thought she heard someone walking down the hall before pulling her into the closest room to them. Shutting the door quietly.

Venus stayed silent as she went along with her. Glancing around the room before turning to her. "You can let go of me now." She whispered.

"Right. Sorry." Nami spoke as she let go

Venus gave a small nod of reassurance before following after Nami into the room. Glancing around before the lights were suddenly turned on. "Nami? Venus? What are you two doing? Is everything okay?" She spoke as she noticed them.

"Oh um we were just trying to find a bathroom. This house is like a maze." Nami spoke up first.

"With a pillow case?" Kaya questioned.