Mafia's Mate

By Chick_ennugget

Clio's life hasn't been easy and she'd like to keep her secrets to herself but even when she's trying to purs... More

Head Hunter
Betrayal
An unbelievable request
Matthew Merikh
Suspect
Wrong encounter
A bad start of the day
Suspicion
Party trouble
Chase
Avoiding trouble
Scoop trouble
The Detective's favor
His deductions
Her 'darling'
Release
Petty tasks
Office romance
Another job
Another Problem
Escape the club
Escape the men
Exhaustion
Sick
In sickness
Get well soon
Problems at hand
My heart is acting weird
City D
HeartBroken
Chance
Drop him back
Mine
Cheer up
Consolation Party
Saturday Meeting
His feelings?
Guest
Hide
Control
Suspect?
The door with a weird vibe
My little troublemaker
Unfortunate
Wake up
Sunday
Funeral
Video Leak
Hospital
Fight
Confront
Freak
Freak pt 2
Prime suspect
Reality
Volume 2- Trapped
Past
Bullies
Crime
Abnormal
Secrets
My secret
Misery
Run
They know
Doubt and guilt
Confession
Risk or trust
My father's ambitions
My identity
That day
Reassurance
Suspicion
Voice
Inspection
The odd questions
Tension
It seems I'm the only one who doesn't know
Dark revelations
Unnerve
Trap
Escape the killer
Caught
Case files
Case closed
Trouble begins
A kidnapping
Not human
Part of the Mafia
His home
New information
Help recover
What am I to you?
What I want
My feelings
Intimacy
The scars of his past
The scars of his past pt 2
Bastard
To the office
The one in trouble
The one in trouble pt 2
Free
Brutal Savior
Misfits of the moon pack
The Misfits in a peaceful place
Transform
Shift
His first
My name
My Missing Mother
Attack
Your biggest mistake
All of my fear
Finishing job
Healing
New beginnings
Azef

What is happening?

3.8K 130 7
By Chick_ennugget

>>Clio

Our lips met in a soft and tender collision, sending a rush of sensation coursing through my veins. His touch was both gentle and electrifying, Every brush of his lips against mine ignited a cascade of emotions within me. His touch was so soft, so caring, so wonderful, it made me feel wanted.

I don't even know what was happening to me, I just kept moving with the flow without a thought in my head.

As the kiss deepened, I could feel his hands on mine tightening as our lips fought a battle. This was the first time I had properly kissed anyone, it was hard to keep up and I have no idea how I did it. I just let him lead me. It was raw and unfiltered.

My heart pounded in my chest and I felt his body press against mine. And maybe I would have kept going if it wasn't for what I felt press against my groin

!!???

A bulge that made my eyes go wide. A moment of rationality was all it took for me to realize what I was doing and I pulled my face to the side and yanked my hands away from his, making him stop.

My eyes were wide and I had no idea what to say at the moment. I was scared, terrified of how I had let myself carry on with something like this.

"Wait," I heard him say but didn't turn to look at him, "This..." He tries to control himself again, "This..." He tried to explain it but couldn't so he turned away, "Leave." He said softly at first but when I didn't move, he yelled it out, "LEAVE!" My body jolted at his voice and I jumped from the desk. Not wasting a second, I turned around and ran out of the room.

I ran through the office with my mind garbled.

What was that? What just happened? How...

I brought my fingers next to my lips and pressed them on the tender skin.

How...

Why did I let him kiss me?! Guilt gnawed at the edges of my consciousness. I couldn't escape the reality of what I had just done – I really kissed the boss?

Then I came to a halt just before exiting and looked back.

Why? What even happened?! I'm not attracted to the CEO, so how?!? And what happened to him? He looked as if he was in a rut or something? Did someone drug him? Why else would he look like that?!? His eyes were hazy and I think he didn't know what he was doing either.

Oh God... Shouldn't I have helped him?

I felt myself sweat when my hands touched my pockets and I felt something in it. I took it and my eyes went wide. It was that thin box the director gave me. I opened it and found a syringe in it.

...

What?

What is even going on here?!? Did the director do something?! Wait, did he drug the CEO and send me in on purpose?!? Why!??! He looked like he was up to something when he called me into his office too and now there's this injection...

Was it really all his doing!?!?

But why? "Why would the director do that to the CEO?" I stared at the box.

This doesn't make any sense...

"I don't know what's going in that pretty little head of yours," A voice and a presence that came out of nowhere startled me, "But I'm not the culprit." I shot my head around in fear and saw Azef who casually took the box from me as he emerged from the darkness of the corridor, "I would never mean any harm to our beloved boss."

Then he walked away, into the office, leaving me with so many questions that I couldn't find the answers to no matter how much I thought about it.

And everything aside, why didn't I make a fuss? Why was I so stunned that I let it happen?!?! Why did I let him kiss me, why did I respond?

My cheeks flushed

What is wrong with me?! Why did his non-consensual touch feel good to me?!?? Regret mingled with a sense of confusion, as I questioned my own actions. I like Nolan! What is happening?! It can't be that I let my loneliness take over me!!

I pursed my lips and turned around to leave.

That's so embarrassing!

***

>>Matthew

Azef entered the room while I stood near the window breathing heavily. I had my claws out, scratching the glass.

"You," I turned to glare at him and he immediately took on a defensive position, "How dare you!"

"Hey!" I felt he was holding something behind his hands but I couldn't even focus at the moment, "He's your mate! It was worth a try!" I wasn't in the mood to hear anything and I jumped at him to take my anger out but as soon as I got close to him he took out a syringe and plunged it in my neck.

"What the-" I couldn't get it out before he poured the liquid into me and jumped back," AZEF!!"

"Calm down!" He said, "I'll take you home," He kept stepping back, "I can't take you back unless I calm you down." And I stepped towards him but it only took a second for the injection to start working, "The Jades are waiting..." He sighed, "They just called."

My eyes went wide at his words.

"Azef, no," I knew what he was going to do, "Not them," I placed my hand where he injected the serum into me, "That's why I asked you to bring anyone because I don't want the jade twins. I've had enough of Xia Lin,"

A bewildered expression came over his face, "You've slept with Xia-Lin a lot though,"

"Not now," I felt my mind get hazy, "I don't want anyone but Clio," I looked at him in disbelief, "You should know that!"

"Ah shit," He seemed troubled, "What am I supposed to do now? It's not like I called them, they already came over. So I thought it would be fine if you did sleep with Clio or even if you didn't. If you did you'd have a clear mind to talk with them, if you didn't you would have Xia-lin."

Xia-Lin is the twin sister of Zhou-lin. I originally started sleeping with her for political reasons but I can't do that anymore. Not after I've met Clio.

"What does it matter?" He sighed, "If it's Xia-Lin or some other random woman? Either way, you're not sleeping with Clio."

I found my gaze darkening, "There's something wrong," I whispered but I couldn't say it clearly. I've always felt it. Every time I was with Xia-Lin, I felt like there was something wrong but I've never been able to point out what it was. I didn't stop since I needed a partner but now that I've met Clio, I don't think I can ignore everything else and just sleep with her.

Azef walked towards me, "Relax, I'll make sure it doesn't happen again but let it be for today." And I found my body falling into a temporary slumber.

I opened my eyes to find myself being taken to my bedroom. I was walking with Azef's help and just as I made it in my room I noticed the twins. Zhou-Lin and Xia-Lin in their Chinese-styled clothing. Their different people with different genders yet Xia-Lin and Zhou-Lin look pretty much the same with their long hair and pretty face.

For some reason, while Xia-Lin has a soft scent, Zhou-lin's scent is different though, a bit similar to Clio's but still different. Clio's scent isn't defined. But Zhou-lin's scent just blends and confuses.

"We'll take it from here," Xia-Lin told Azef as he put me on the bed.

My mind was pretty hazy while my body was hot.

Xia-Lin has always come to me during my rut but what I always found odd was that Zhou-Lin was always in the room as well.

"Alright," Azef raised this point too, about why Zhou-Lin had to be in the room but people in the mafia have weird tastes so I never brought it up since there was never any trouble regarding it.

I watched as Azef left the room with a muddy mind. The door closed and Xia-Lin started walking towards me while Zhou-Lin went and sat down on the single-seater couch. She climbed the bed and immediately planted her lips on me. My wolf didn't like it, it was sober enough to tell she wasn't Clio but whatever Azef gave me was making me lose my mind enough that I accepted her and let her reduce my body heat.

***

>>Xia-Lin

I took off my headphones once I realized Zhou-Lin was done. I turned to look at him from the single-seater couch I sat on while he was leaving the bed, dragging the sheets along with him.

"Are you never going to tell him the truth?" I looked at Matthew who was asleep on the bed now.

"No," Zhou-Lin walked barefoot, "He doesn't need to know." He made his way towards the bathroom while I sighed.

"Did you find the woman who was at the party?" I asked, "The one who fled with the files?"

"No," He replied as he opened the bathroom door, "Quite clever, that one," He smirked, "It's like she disappeared into thin air." He paused and looked back at the wolf, "I heard he's looking for her too."

"Yes," I looked at the bed, "Interestingly enough, I heard he chased her throughout the party. Even before she got her hands on those files. I wonder why,"

"Hmmm," Zhou-Lin's eyes got sharper as if he suspected something but he didn't say anything and entered the bathroom, leaving the door ajar.

My 'brother' fancies this man who is asleep on the bed but the only chance he ever gets to be with him is when Matthew goes through his rut. The heat makes his mind go blank and he can't tell the difference between me and my twin. This is why we need to be in the same room so no one ever catches us.

Zhou-lin and I are human but we knew about the werewolves because of our mother who was a half. Also called a bastard amongst the wolf-kind. She met Matthew who is a bastard himself when he was young and they found something similar to bond about.

Both he and our mother were thrown out of their packs because someone needed to hide their adultery but unlike my mother who never got her wolf, Matthew's wolf is a fully developed Alpha wolf.

It makes me wonder if someday he'll meet what wolves call their 'mate'

The shower got turned on and I sighed.

Oftentimes I feel bad for both of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 37 25
In her final year of high school, Charlotte yearned for a peaceful life. A girl surrounded by the richest of people and because of that, her dream sh...
62.9K 2.8K 59
Tan Clayton who's a businessman and has a condition, he loses his memory and becomes someone who is the complete opposite of his former self and only...
2.1K 282 35
Once again her dark past wants to write its self , but the only difference this time she has someone to save her from its vicious claws But not only...
131K 4.6K 48
"Stop it, just stop it, " he growled furiously at me, studying in disappointment "How many lies you are going to feed me now, after all, you have his...