𝑺𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑫 𝑫𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑬 || 𝒛𝒐...

By FandomzPhantomz

═════════════════════════ ❛❛ THE THREE SWORDS STYLE ISN'T JUST SWINGING A BUNCH OF BLADES AROUND. ❜❜ ▰▰ One P... More

• • ᴄᴀꜱᴛ • •
• • ᴩʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ x • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠ • •
• • *ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪ* • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪɪɪ • •
• • *ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪᴠ* • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxɪɪɪ • •
• • *ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxɪᴠ* • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxɪx • •

• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxɪɪ • •

1.8K 89 4
By FandomzPhantomz

Venus smiled as she tied her hair back before thinking of what to make. Getting the ingredients out after washing and drying her hands. "Are you three really going to watch me the whole time?" She asked without glancing up.

"I have nothing better to do and you are going to be using the kitchen." Sanji replied. "I want to see what you will make."

"I never thought I would agree with him but same. After all you and I were supposed to hang out." Nami replied after him.

"I came for a snack but I'm more than happy to watch like them but I have a few things to get done." Vex replied after her.

"I'll see you later then Vex." She replied to Vex. "I get shy being watched." Venus joked towards Nami and Sanji as she lightly got to work. Her hands moved swiftly as she got to preparing her dessert for him.

Sanji watched as he smiled and seemed to grin a bit more. Enjoying what he was watching from her. "What exactly are you making?" He asked curiously.

"I am making a dessert for him." Venus replied.

"Maybe we can have a taste too?" Nami asked.

Venus listened to her before she chuckled lightly. "Fine. I'll make some for you too." She spoke at the moment and agreed. Knowing she had to make for the others since she wanted them to have some as well.

Focusing at the moment as she glanced at her work before letting it go into the oven. Waiting for it to finish up. "Sorry for taking your spot in the kitchen as well Sanji. I know you have dinner to be preparing."

"Nonsense. As long as I get to have some of what you have made then we are good." Sanji replied.

Venus smiled at him as she listened to his answer. "If you say so." She spoke. Taking a seat across them as her smile dropped a bit. Placing her cheek in her hand. Resting her elbow on the table.

Nami noticed. "You still haven't told me what's wrong." She spoke up at the moment.

"Something wrong?" Sanji asked. "Is someone picking on you?" He asked once more.

"No. Not at all." Venus spoke. "I was just.. thinking about some stuff, you know, for the journey. Like our next stop and such."

"I know you're lying." Nami spoke as she rested her hands on the table.

Sanji listened to them speak. "I agree. I am still wondering about you saying your time was almost up."

"What?" Nami asked.

"I said it was a gut feeling. Besides, my gut feelings are wrong." She shrugged as she lied without showing she had.

"No. I think you're hiding the truth." Nami spoke. "You told me you didn't want to talk about it."

"Okay okay okay." Venus spoke up. "I had a nightmare that something bad happened to the crew and it made me feel paranoid that it would really come true." She lied but she knew Nami and Sanji had fallen for it.

"Aww." Nami spoke as she got up and walked around before hugging her. "You're safe with us." She spoke.

"Nothing will harm us or the ship." Sanji spoke as he walked over to hug her as well only for Nami to push him away from them.

"Nami I need to breath too." Venus spoke as she patted her arm lightly.

Nami simply held her a bit more and making sure she added a bit of strength to it.

Sanji listened as he let them have their moment. A small chuckle leaving him. "Nami, you'll suffocate her to death."

Venus patted her back as she agreed. Feeling her finally let go as she could breath once more. Placing her hand over her heart teasingly.

Nami smiled as she sat back down. "Seems like I should find better ways to take your breath away." She joked.

Venus chuckled. "I'll be waiting for those moments."

"You two are quite the friends." Sanji spoke.

"We weren't always this way." Nami spoke.

"She's right." Venus spoke. "We used to be at each other's throats and always annoyed at one another."

"No way. I don't believe that." Sanji spoke as he listened.

"It's true." Nami spoke. "I had to listen to her and Zoro constantly flirting with one another."

"When did you guys get to being really friends?" Sanji asked.

"Hm. That's a good question. I think it was around when we met Usopp in Syrup Village." Venus spoke. "I helped her choose what she should wear."

"She had good taste and was more helpful than Luffy or Zoro, who hadn't bothered to help me at all."

Sanji listened as he smiled a bit. "A beautiful story for two beauties." He spoke.

"You really are a flirt." Nami spoke.

Venus laughed lightly as she listened to them before getting her dessert out of the oven. Lightly setting it aside for now before getting everything else she needed.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Venus finished the cake she had baked. Lightly cutting two slices as she set them one on each plate before setting them in front of Nami and Sanji.

"This looks good already." Nami spoke.

"I have to agree." Sanji spoke.

"Really? I haven't baked in a while so I thought it would turn out bad." Venus replied.

"Only one way to find out." Nami spoke with a grin. Getting her fork as she took a small piece. Eating it as she took a moment.

Sanji noticed as he took a bite as well. Taking a moment as well before placing his fist on the table.

"Oh, is it bad?" Venus asked as she glanced at them nervously. Playing with her fingers.

Nami shook her head. A small hum leaving her. "I can't believe this is so good. Can you make more for us?" She asked.

Sanji nodded in agreement. "I have never tasted anything this good from someone." He spoke. "It's soft yet filled with flavor."

Venus beamed as she listened to them. "I'll definitely make more for you guys." She spoke. Lightly cutting a slightly bigger slice for Zoro.

Luffy walked in sniffing the air before noticing them in the kitchen. "Cake? Sanji why didn't you tell me you made some?" He asked. Walking over to the three of them.

"I didn't make this. She did." Sanji spoke as he was busy eating.

"Venus? You did this? Can I get some?" Luffy questioned.

"Of course. Let me just do something." She spoke. Cutting two different slices and setting the plate down. "Nami, could you give this to Usopp and Vex?" She asked.

"Yeah, sure. Luffy where is Usopp?" Nami asked.

"Probably in his room." Luffy spoke as he took the rest of the cake. Ready to eat.

Nami got up. "I'll go look for him. Sanji, take care of my cake before Luffy eats it."

"On it." Sanji replied as he ate.

Venus smiled before taking the plate she had set aside for Zoro. Grabbing a fork before heading out as she headed back to the room.

Walking inside as she noticed him with his eyes closed. Shutting the door as quietly as she could.

"V?" Zoro asked her. Sitting up slightly.

"It's me. I brought you that dessert I promised." She spoke as she walked over.

Zoro sat up immediately and was ready to eat.

Venus laughed lightly as she handed him the plate. Sitting besides him as she watched him eat.

A small moan left him from the first bite. "Still as good as I remember." He spoke. Eating a bit quickly.

"Slow down will you? It's not going anywhere." Venus spoke teasingly. Having a small chuckle leave her. Happy that he was enjoying what she had made him. Lightly reaching over and patting his head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 94 10
𝑬𝒗𝒆'𝒔 𝑨𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒚 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐳𝐚𝐤𝐨 𝐓𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 (𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡) 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐯...
19.5K 935 13
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦. You wish to stay with him, but will he want it after he hears about your agreement with Doflamingo? A few...
1.7K 48 6
┌──────┐ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 └──────┘ ❝ 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝓂𝑒 𝐼'𝓂 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓃...
1.8K 44 6
The Titel says it 😁 Requests are always welcome 🤗 Slow updates