𝑺𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑫 𝑫𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑬 || 𝒛𝒐...

By FandomzPhantomz

═════════════════════════ ❛❛ THE THREE SWORDS STYLE ISN'T JUST SWINGING A BUNCH OF BLADES AROUND. ❜❜ ▰▰ One P... More

• • ᴄᴀꜱᴛ • •
• • ᴩʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ x • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠ • •
• • *ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪ* • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪɪɪ • •
• • *ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪᴠ* • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxɪɪɪ • •
• • *ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxɪᴠ* • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxɪx • •

• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟx • •

1.8K 87 1
By FandomzPhantomz

The next morning Luffy was sitting outside while he ate an orange. Not having much to do as he simply relaxed. Unaware of the pink-haired that was making his way to him.

Koby walked down the small path. Holding something in his hand as he walked closer to Luffy. Coming into view.

"Koby!" Luffy spoke up as he grinned. "Come to see us off?" He asked.

"I don't think that would be a good idea." Koby replied to him.

"Gonna try to arrest me?" Luffy asked. "Because, that's not really a good idea either." He reminded. Getting up from his seat and stepping out of the porch.

"I am not here today as a marine. I am here as your friend, Luffy." Koby spoke as he had no intentions on arresting him. "I wanted to show you something before you left." He added. Handing him the rolled up paper in his hands.

Luffy took a moment before taking the paper and began to unroll it.

"You finally did it Luffy." Koby spoke. "You finally got your face on a wanted poster. Nezumi's last act of revenge."

Luffy was quiet as he took in the sight of the poster in his hands. It felt almost unreal. Like a dream. He glanced up from the poster before yelling. "Yeah! Yes!" He cheered at the moment. "That's.. woah.. that's a lot of berry."

"It's the highest bounty of the East Blue." Koby spoke. "You are now a wanted man Luffy."

"That is exactly what I wanted." Luffy spoke as he couldn't believe it. Glancing at Koby before giving him a hug.

Koby hugged him back as he smiled. Feeling happy for him before pulling away from their hug. "I guess this means this is goodbye." He spoke.

Luffy listened as he understood what he was talking about. He was a marine and it was his duty to take on pirates. His smiled dimmed a bit. "Goodbye Koby." He spoke. "Be a good marine."

Koby nodded slightly. "Be a good pirate Luffy." He spoke lightly. Giving him a small smile before leaving him alone with his poster.

Luffy smiled as he watched him go. Watching for a moment before glancing back down at the wanted poster in his hands. Heading back to the ship to tell the others the good news. "Guys!" He spoke up and walked into the kitchen. "Take a look at this."

Venus listened as she glanced over at Luffy. "Must be good if you're so happy about it." She spoke. Getting up with Zoro and walking over to Luffy.

Usopp and Nami joining the two of them to see what Luffy was holding. Walking to the counter to have a better look at the unrolled paper.

Sanji and Vex joining the five of them to take a glance as well.

"Hey, look! I'm famous." Usopp spoke when he noticed what it was and who was in the background.

"What are you on about? That's Luffy's wanted poster." Sanji spoke up at the moment.

"Not just him." Usopp spoke up as he pointed to himself in the background. "Sorry, guys. Maybe if you worked a little harder, you'd get a bounty too."

Venus laughed lightly as she listened to them. "I don't think that's how it works." She spoke.

"Definitely not. It doesn't count." Sanji replied.

"It's okay to be jealous. Feel what you need to feel." Usopp spoke.

Vex laughed a bit. "I guess Usopp wins?" He asked

Venus chuckled a bit more as she shook her head.

"I.. mmm.. this is stupid." Sanji commented.

Zoro had been taking a moment to let them talk before he soon spoke up. "This is going to make things much harder than before. With that price on your head, every bounty hunter in the East Blue will be gunning for you."

"That is true." Venus mumbled a bit.

"Not just Luffy. They'll be gunning for all of us." Nami chimed in.

"Well then, it's a good thing we aren't staying in the East Blue." Luffy spoke up as he grinned. "We're going to the Grand Line."

Aware that his wanted poster was out and about and that hunters wouldn't waste any time to try and come after them.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Later on in the day, the Straw Hat crew was back on the move in the sea. Luffy walked with Nami to the deck to show her a surprise they had planned for her. "So what do you think?" He asked.

Nami was a bit surprised at what she saw. She didn't seem to hate it though.

"It's a little piece of home to take with you on our journey." Luffy explained.

"We thought you might like it and have a sense of comfort if you were to miss Coco Village." Venus chimed in.

"And I can whip up tangerine tarts anytime you want." Sanji added to the conversation.

Nami walked closer to one of the trees as she touched the tangerine. Smiling a bit as she felt a piece of home with her in that moment like she had never left.

"Do you like it?" Venus asked.

Nami listened before turning to them as she nodded. "It's perfect." She spoke. "I love it. Thank you."

Luffy smiled at Sanji as Sanji smiled back before he smiled up at Zoro and Venus, who smiled at one another before smiling back at the other two.

Nami smiled before speaking up again. "We actually have something for you too Luffy." She spoke. Walking up the steps before walking past Zoro. "Usopp! Set the main!"

"Setting the main!" Usopp spoke up as he grinned. Releasing their flag down with the help of Vex.

Luffy took notice as he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Rushing over immediately to take a better look. His mouth open in disbelief as he stood before their new flag.

"I can't tell if he likes it or not." Nami joked.

"Give it a second and he'll start screaming." Venus joked back.

"Whoo-hoo!" Luffy yelled as he was very excited.

Nami, Venus, and Sanji laughing at his reaction of pure joy while Zoro kept his arms crossed and smiled.

A few minutes later Luffy was sat on the sheep figurehead. Still cheering about their flag and being able to finally set to their destination.

Nami was sitting close by on the dock examining the map. "The entrance to the Grand Line shouldn't be too far off but I think there's a mistake with the map." She spoke.

"What do you mean?" Luffy asked.

"Well, it looks like a river or a canal or something similar." Nami explained. "It just doesn't make any sense. These elevations show a mountain. How would a river even go up a mountain?"

"You're our navigator." Luffy spoke as he shrugged. "I know you'll figure it out."

"Hey Luffy!" Sanji called out. "Come here. I have a great idea."

Luffy listened as he glanced over before nodding and walking over. Nami being right behind him.

Sanji walked down the steps before grabbing a barrel and moving it to the middle of the deck.

Luffy noticed as he was immediately on board. "Straw Hats!" He called out. "All hands on deck for a call-off ceremony!"

Zoro and Venus walked out of the kitchen together as Usopp joined the rest of them as well. Vex walking over after getting off the railing and joining them.

Sanji placed his foot on the barrel. "I'm going to find the all blue." He spoke. Remembering his younger self.

Luffy placed his foot on it next. Remembering his younger self and the dream he always had. "I'm going to be King of the Pirates."

Zoro smiled as he placed his foot on it after Luffy. Remembering his promise his younger self made. "I'm going to be the world's greatest swordsman."

Nami smiled as she placed her foot on the barrel. Thinking of her younger self before speaking. "I'm going to draw a map of the world." She spoke.

Usopp listened to her as he went next. "I.." He spoke as he thought about his younger self and his mother. Placing his foot on the barrel. "I'm gonna become a brave warrior of the sea!" He spoke up.

Vex went next as he thought about his dream. "I am going to conquer the sea one day." He spoke.

Venus felt them turn to her. She had never really thought about it. Placing her foot on the barrel. "I intend to do what's right for anyone in need and avenge my family." She spoke. Feeling better after letting out.

"This is it crew. The Grand Line." Luffy spoke. "Nothing is going to stand in our way!" He yelled. Cheering with Usopp and Sanji.

Nami and Venus laughed while Zoro smiled and listened to them yell their cheers.

Vex simply watched them from his spot as he knew they were nearing something. Having kept himself silent for as long as he needed to to keep his cover hidden.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 206 16
In which Finley finds her true family with the people she never expected. + One Piece Live Action fic !!
2.2K 77 7
'✯'•.‿➹𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐖𝐀𝐘────────── 𝗜𝗻 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵─────── a girl in the real world, who watches the one piece live action show. actually ends up in the...
6.9K 293 13
꧁•⊹٭𝙸𝚗 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑, 𝙺𝚒𝚛𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚌...
1.7K 49 6
┌──────┐ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 └──────┘ ❝ 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝓂𝑒 𝐼'𝓂 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓃...