The Replacement ✔

By Sashawrts

Brotherhood Billionaires Book 1 Dedication ~ To The Girls Who Wanted A Man Who Will Burn Her Insecurities Int... More

The Replacement
C O P Y R I G H T
Main Characters and Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Change 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Question Answer.
Bonus Part 1💖
Bonus Part 2 💝
Bonus Part 3 💘
Epilogue
New Story
AI. IMAGES
🎶 PLAYLIST 🦋

Chapter 43

71.4K 4.9K 317
By Sashawrts

Hii Everyone

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like the story 💖

Happy Reading 📖

I am sitting in front of the canvas on the balcony the sun ditched Me today , I miss the weather in Udaipur it is neither too cold and nor too hot but sometimes unpredictable. The sun is nowhere to be seen in the thick fog , it might rain today. Rain in December will bring no good. In the morning after we came from the temple our attempt to sit in the sun to get some natural warmth was useless. I and Dadisa went to our regular chores.

This canvas is pretty large in size similar to the one I used to paint in the start. Rudra only knows that I am working on a piece as a gift , he hasn't seen it yet, a part of me feels bad because he is working in the bedroom or on the couch since he told me about the Party three days back and I kind off took over his home office and since last three days I have been spending my entire day here as soon as I ordered the immediate canvas.

I am not at all happy with what I see, myself. I usually make the canvas myself or they are specially made for my needs. This one is a ready-made one from a local shop which was the best they had but it still is not up to my expectations.

While my every painting is made using plaster and oil paint with acrylic paint this one just has acrylic. Plaster and oil paint would have taken days to just dry each layer even if I would have kept a table fan in front of it . Like I did with the last painting thanks to the transporters it was taken very carefully even when it wasn't fully dried. This time I don't have so much time and acrylic is not so bad but I still prefer my style because it makes my painting stand out giving a highlighted effect.

The painting is of The Pratap Group of hotels, I found the perfect picture on the internet after some research but instead of copying the pictures I have added my background to it , the logo of his hotel and most importantly Rudra is in it. A small figure in black who has its back to the viewer in a dramatic background. I used a lot of vibrant colours, Trying to depict the hardships he faced when he started the hotel.

A little bit of finishing needs to be done but my back is killing Me because of sitting too long so I take a break, the anniversary is the day after tomorrow which gives me more than enough time. I got a little worked up thinking that it wouldn't be done in time but now when I see it, it just needs a few hours of work.

I make my way to the kitchen only to remember what happened in the morning. The thought is enough to give me butterflies. He is even better than my imagination the sweat rolling down his chest was making me weak in my knees. I shake my head trying to focus on the reason why I am here in the first place but the memory of his muscles flexing under my palm....Uff I can't just get it out of my head.

I start making Kadyi paneer for lunch. He didn't have breakfast today and I don't think he had anything except the apple till now. Instead of sending lunch with the driver I get dressed after packing the food in a tiffin that was never used and make my way upstairs picking up the shawl on my way.

" Lata Aunty where is Driver uncle? " I ask when I see her coming with a carry bag full of vegetables.

" Are you going somewhere? " She asks with a smile.

" Hmm I was going to the Hotel to give him lunch. " I say , her face lit up in happiness and she gives me a cheesy smile making a teasing sound that makes me blush.

" All the four drivers are busy with some work or the other since you can see only one car is there , you wait I will call Suresh he has gone to the mechanic. " She says keeping the bag on the side and calls Suresh's uncle who says that it will take him around half an hour to come. I can't wait for the food will get cold.

" Can I take the car ? " I ask , it's been some time since I last drove but it's not that I don't know , just out of practice.

" No need to ask , I'll get you the key. " She says hurriedly going inside and returning with a key.

" The shawl is beautiful. " She says when I keep the tiffin on the passenger seat.

" It belongs to my Mumma , I took it. " I can't help but smile at the memory.

" I can understand it's not you alone we all do it , taking our mother's clothes. " She says with a laugh.

I get in and put on the seat belt hearing Lata aunty telling me to drive carefully. I drove through the streets looking at the navigation system although I faintly remember the way , when I spent the night in there but I still did not want to lost since it's not a place where I spend my life unlike Udaipur where I know almost all the shortcuts.

I reached the hotel driving to the parking where he parked his car but the guard stopped Me.

" Oh Madam where are you going? " The guard says knocking on the windshield.

" To park the car ? " I can't help but roll my eyes , do I look like a thief.

" This is staff parking no one else is allowed here go to the other parking that's for the guests and visitors. " He says sitting back in his seat.

I went to the other parking lot first but that was full the place was congested and parking wasn't my thing actually and I didn't want to hit some other car while displaying my brilliant parking skills.

" You are still here , kon si bhasha mai samjau aapko. " The other guard says who is so tall and bulky , that's is a little scary I say to myself reversing the car. (In which language do you want me to explain. )

" Do you know who I am ? " I say.

Never in my life I have used my name but damn it I am his wife he owns the entire Hotel and I can't even get a freaking parking spot. That's pathetic.

" Who are you the Prime Minister , rules are rules and I love my job so don't get on my nerves? " The one who went inside came back and said gritting his teeth.

" Leave it , now she will say that she is the wife of our boss and owns the entire building. " The bulky one says and both of them burst out laughing.

" Wow , aab ye bhi din dekhna baki reha gaya tha."(Now this day also remained to be seen.)
I muttered to myself. Reversing the car though I want to run it over both of them. Men can be asshol sometimes , no most of the time.

I still can't find any spot even the ones I saw earlier just disappeared now so I left the entire Hotel and parked the car on the main road on the side . The hotel is not in the main city but a little on the outskirts so I don't think there will be a problem.

I walked inside which was I think more than half a kilometer finally reaching the reception. The last time I didn't get to see it was when Rudra directly asked the manager to bring the keycard.

I was in my daze when I heard a voice. "Hii Mam where are you going. " I turn around to see the woman at the reception. Should I tell them that I am his wife , I should let it go there is no use of it but how am I supposed to reach him if I don't say it.

" I am here to meet Rudra. " I say my voice firm.

" Do you have an appointment ? " She asks , at least she is polite.

" I am his Wife last I checked I don't need an appointment to meet My Husband . " Her face lost the colour , I see the other girl who is much younger than her elbowing her muttering something I can't hear because of the distance.

The younger one says " This way Mam I'll take you to the private elevator to his floor. " Thank God at least someone reads the newspaper and the checks the internet for gossip , not a good thing to thank after what happened but still.

" Don't bother yourself I will go on my own. " And they both resume their positions when they see a group of foreigners entering.

I walk to the elevator which is at the side which no one is taking. A little girl who is probably four or five is waiting near the elevator.

" Hii are you here to meet the boss. " She asks when I press the button.

" Yes , are you waiting for him. " She smiles and nods her head.

" But he is not up there and even if you go it won't open unless you have a special card. " She says crossing her arms.

A shouting voice stops Me before I can say anything to her , I take a few steps and Rudra's voice becomes more clear. He is scolding his employees.

Sometimes I think the man I know is actually the full version of him . He is so good to me all kind and loving but when I see him with a group of people , I see the cold version of him and don't get me started about his employees I have seen it he is good only till you do your job right and if not then God save you from his wrath.

" He is not bad. " The little girl says tugging on my shawl.

" Yey I know that. " I walk back to the elevator It is better to wait for his round to finish. But to my surprise the woman from the reception is standing with a keycard waving at Me.

" It just slipped my mind you will need a card , do you want me to escort you to the office you are visiting for the first time. " She says with a bright smile

" Thanks for the card and it's not my first visit but the last time was a bit in a hurry. " I say.

" I will take her , I need to thank him also. " The little girl says.

" OK Jiya but come back fast. " The woman says my gaze lands on her name tag.

" Thanks Deepika " I say and she scans the card.

" So why do you want to thank him. " I ask Jiya once we are in the elevator. And she starts explaining how Rudra helped her and even sent her a huge teddy bear.

"Mam you are here." , A man with glasses says .

" Yes she is here to meet the boss uncle. " Jiya says on my behalf making Me smile.

" Mam you can wait in his office I will let him know about your arrival. " He says guiding me to a big office. The beautiful view catches my eye the second I enter.

" Don't disturb him , I'll wait. " I say and he leaves Me and Jiya alone in the huge office. I take in the Marble desk with a computer and other things on it. A bar occupies half of the wall , and a door at the side which probably is the washroom. Unlike his home this is painted in welcoming light colours that make you feel at ease and comfortable.

We both talk I love the way she again explained what happened on her birthday a few days back. It stirs something inside me , it must be a sight to behold. Rudra taking care of a kid. It's not something I imagined. I didn't know Rudra can be a softy when it comes to kids. He never fails to surprise me.

We both are standing on the balcony when Jiya runs back inside. I see Rudra as the reason why she abandoned Me. His gaze is set on the ground where my shadow falls but he can't see Me because of the wall behind which I am standing.

Jiya thanked him for the teddy bear to which Rudra ruffled her hair and ran outside saying her father must be looking for her and Rudra gave her a chocolate from the mini refrigerator near the bar.

As soon as she leaves the office he stalks like a predator towards his prey ready to attack any second. Before he comes to me I step ahead and walk inside to him. He must have not seen the tiffin I kept on the table otherwise he would have known.

A brief smile spread on his lips widening with each second making me smile in return.

" I didn't expect you , When did you come? " He asks Me , the eyes of the Man standing behind widen behind his glasses as he adjusts them , he may not be used to hearing this tone from him. No one can tell that a few minutes before he was shouting at the top of his lungs to his employees.

" You didn't inform Me. " He says looking behind at the man who I assume is his secretary Mr Sharma whom I have heard him talk on the phone countless times.

" It's not his fault , I told him not to disturb you. " I say intervening before he scolds someone because of Me. He dismisses him with a nod that leaves us both alone.

" You were busy yelling at your employees when I came. " He doesn't say back anything.

" You didn't have breakfast today so I thought I should bring lunch. " I say , my decision was made in a haste that didn't give me time to do my favourite thing. Overthinking.

He holds both the ends of my shawl that's on either side of Me pulling me closer that I almost stumbled placing my palms on his chest for support. His signature musky scent engulfs Me with a hint of cigarette smell as He wraps his arms around me in a hug.

Keeping my head on his chest I listen to his heart beat in a rhythm matching my own. The only perk of my short height is this. Every time I hug Him I can hear his heart beat.

" What happened ? " I say after a minute or two.

" Nothing . " He says hugging Me tighter. " Can't I hug My wife when I see her. " He says making my heart skip a beat and now it's Me who hugs him tightly.

" You are like a lifeline. " If my heart earlier skipped a beat now it skipped an entire song. I can't stop pulling myself back to look at him only to find him looking at Me.

" A bad day at work ? " I ask rising on my tiptoes to kiss his cheeks.

" Not bad anymore but can be a little better. " He says a smirk on his lips and mischief in his eyes. I love the playful side of his that is a rare and a precious occurrence.

I kiss his other cheek. " Can be a little more better. " He says , I am giggling by the time I kiss the corner of his lips placing my hand on the nape of his neck.

"There is scope for improvement but I can correct your mistake. " He says cradling my face in his rough palm to look at Me while I suppress the urge to rub my face like a kitten.

I close my eyes waiting for him to kiss me like the way he does , my heart thumping against my ribcage. I run my tongue on my lips in anticipation. When he doesn't make a move I open my eyes to see him covering his mouth with his palm controlling his laughter that is out when he sees me watching.

This is embarrassing , I look like a needy wife. I should not have closed my eyes , darn it. I punch his chest when he don't stop , his laughter vibrates through my body.

What's so funny about it ?

I push him back on my way to the door. I will do the same with him when he expects the least.

" Stop " He holds my wrist pulling me towards himself, my back against his chest. I don't try to wiggle free myself because I don't want to embarrass myself any more than I already did.

" Leave me ! I came to give you lunch which you can eat on your own it's on the table. " I say with a sharp tone , how can he leave me waiting for a kiss which I didn't even want in the first place. ' Don't lie Shivi. ' My inner voice says.

He turns Me around like a doll and I take a step back only to stop when my back hit his desk.

" What do you want Shivanya ? " His sexy voice went straight to my heart but I kept my gaze on the floor not looking up.

" Nothing. " I say making a fruitless attempt to create some distance between us .

" Liar , say it and you will get it. " If he wants me to ask for a kiss then he is sadly mistaken. Because I don't ask and definitely never beg .

" There is nothing I want. " My voice stern , He might be the one who started this silly game but I'll be the one ending while not coming out as a needy woman .

My answer makes him pause , he didn't expect it . " You don't want anything ? " I shake my head in a no at his question..

" But I want. " He says leaning towards Me , all I need is to look up and kiss him but I don't do that and definitely don't close my eyes.

" What " My stern voice decided to go for a nap when it just came out of hibernation replaced by a deep breath.

" You." His words make Me look up and he captures my lips , kisses me , making me clutch his shoulder for support. His breath smells like nicotine but I control myself , he must have smoked before coming up.

I never told him that the smell of cigarette smoke make me nauseous, irritated because it felt like if I say him he might not like it , we aren't that close Right , that I stop him to do something , something that's addicting. And now I can taste it with each touch of his tongue and breathe it. Trying to cope up with him.

" Are you fine. " He asks when he pulls back assessing Me carefully, he must have sensed my discomfort.

" Hmm " I nod my head.

" Eat with Me. " He is straight out ordering me. Great ! I didn't expect any less from him.

I pour myself a glass of water and gulp it down ignoring his gaze. I can still feel the taste of it. It's better when he doesn't smoke which he usually doesn't. Only when he is stressed to what I know. It's not that I spend the entire day with him to keep the count of the Cancer Sticks.

We both sit after he gets the plates and have our lunch while he tells me how the event planning company he hired won't be able to do the part of their deal and they are looking for a new event planner.

A knock on the door interrupts us. " Come in. " Rudra says sternly. We both are done with our lunch anyway , so I get up to wash my hands.

" Sir , No one is ready to take the task just two days before the event and the ones who are offering don't have a good reputation in the past...." The man says timidly like he is expecting Rudra to hit him any second. I can't see him but I can tell that Rudra is barely controlling his anger.

No doubt anyone is coming forward because the company he always hires is the best in Rajasthan and to match their standards and especially Rudra's standards is a tough job to do.

" You all are useless get out of my sight. " He roars at the man.

I see him standing with his hands clenched in a tight fist , the nerve on his forehead ready to burst. He takes out a cigarette from his desk drawer keeping it between his lips and takes out his lighter as soon as he lights it up I blurt out.

" I can plan the party. "

What the fuck am I getting myself into.

◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽

What Do You Think Will Rudra Say No To His Wife ?

Thanks

For taking out your time and giving the story a chance by reading it.

Please let me know your views in the comments . And vote for it ⭐.

It's a booster dose of Motivation.

SASHA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 15.1K 50
It's a story about pratiksha, an innocent girl from a middle-class family. She falls in love with a wrong guys , but her destined one turns to be a b...
56.6K 3.7K 35
・𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐮𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 ❝𝒴𝓸𝓊 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝓂𝑒...
82.8K 4.7K 40
Book 1 of sparkle series✨ Ruhika Rajvansh (25) :- CEO of Rajvansh Cooperation(worlds largest company and spread in all fields like Hospital, hotels,m...
183K 7.9K 25
# 1 in Wattpad ( 30-10-2023 ) ........ This Story revolves around the three heirs of Rathore's The Royal Mafias Abhimanyu Singh Rathore - The elder...