LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT [PhayuRai...

By magentashawty

What will happen if phayu and rain accidentally meet in a convenience store and fall in love at first sight a... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER I: UNEXPECTED MEETING
CHAPTER II: I FELL FOR YOU
CHAPTER III: EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT
CHAPTER IV: TAKING SMALL STEPS
CHAPTER VI: 🔞HORNY RAIN
CHAPTER VII: TAKING CARE OF BABY
CHAPTER VIII: THE PERFECT RELATIONSHIP
CHAPTER IX : DON'T TOUCH PHAYU BABY
CHAPTER X: 🔞THE PAST IS PAST
CHAPTER XI: LIFE CHANGING
CHAPTER XII: MEETING THE IN LAWS
CHAPTER XIII: 🔞 NOW IT'S JUST YOU AND ME (RAIN HEAT)
CHAPTER XIV: SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS
CHAPTER XV: WORKING HARD
CHAPTER XVI: CONFRONTATION
CHAPTER XVII: GRADUATION
CHAPTER XVIII: PHAYU IS ANGRY
CHAPTER XIV: 🔞PUNISHMENT
CHAPTER XX: 🔞RUT AND HEAT
CHAPTER XXI: RAIN IS SICK
CHAPTER XXII: THE GOOD NEWS
CHAPTER XXIII: RAIN MOODS SWING
CHAPTER XXIV: PHAYURAIN'S BABIES
CHAPTER XXV: NEW HOUSE
CHAPTER XXVI : WEDDING
CHAPTER XXVII: 🔞RAIN TAKES CARE OF PHAYU
CHAPTER XXVIII: THE END
Announcement
Special 1: Start of Holidays
Special 2: Something is wrong with rain
special 3: Family moments
special 4: You deserve everything 🔞
special 5: You are only mine 🔞
special 6: Drunk with love
special 7 : Another baby and beautiful family END

CHAPTER V: WONDERFUL DAY

2.5K 103 7
By magentashawty

After work phayu goes directly home to take a bath and change his clothes to be more comfortable and then goes to rain.

He rings the doorbell, rain opens with a smile and a warm hug "i missed you" he said burries his face on the man chest.

Phayu feeling so happy"Let's go inside first" he said.

They were sitting on the sofa chatting about how was their day phayu telling rain every little thing happening in his life, he's so happy to share everything and rain also tells phayu his stories how his bestfriend bully him but in a good way they really love each other. Phayu smile listening to his cutie stories pouting his lips, he just wants to kiss him.

"Let's eat it's getting late" rain cuts his thought.

After dinner rain was giving phayu a room tour showing him his stuff in his house and mostly his Pokémon collection. The last time phayu was here he didn't really have time to show him his toys.

"You're just a kid in a grown man body" phayu tease

"No Pokémon is not only for kids and it's very good game" he pouts and sits on the bed.

"Okay sorry Mr Pokémon" he laughed "sorry i was just teasing"

They spent the whole evening chatting conversation flowing. When he was time to go rain didn't want phayu to go but doesn't know how to ask him to stay with him.

"Can you tell me what's the plan for tomorrow" phayu asked

"Uhmmm i was thinking during the day we can go to amusement park, and then we can watch a movie, and then go eat dinner i know a good restaurant" he said with excitement

Phayu looking at this cutie how can he say no to him. It's a very good activity to do with someone you like even if they were just in talking stage but now it feels like things are going so well between. He really wants to ask rain officially to be his boyfriend even if he already act like one.

"I'll be honoured to do all this with you " he said pinching rain nose. "I have to go I'll see you in the morning okay"

Rain is sad but what can he do, one part of him want phayu to stay another part is still on guard.

"Okay goodnight see you tomorrow" he said and hug the alpha tight to smell him. He doesn't know why but phayu smell calms him so much and feels secure.

"Is he really my heartmate" he thought

"Sleep well little boy" phayu kiss his cheeks and rain blush all he wants now is the night to pass quickly so he can spend the day with his Oppa.

The next day...

Phayu and rain woke up, bath eat breakfast and gets ready for this beautiful day. They arrived at the amusement park, it's was so big phayu has never been in this kind of attraction and he is scared.

"Rain are you sure the attraction is safe it's a bit too high" he said with a fake smile.

"Are you scared" rain tease

"No not scared but I'm being just careful we will not be hurt right" actually he is very scared but of course he needs to keep his cool alpha.

"Let's go nothing to be scared" rain said dragging them into the first, it was not bad he survived, second, third, fourth phayu can't take this his heart is pounding like crazy but rain is just too excited like a little kid.

"How to you have so much energy, pause i need something to drink let's go eat something" he said taking rain hand to taste all the food it so delicious.

After they bought some cute animals hair bands. They took a lot of pictures everywhere and start running here and there playing all the games.

Rain was now tired

"let's go sit my feet hurt and I'm tired now".

They sat in a beautiful place with ice scream watching everyone.

"This was fun and amazing thank you " phayu said

"I had fun too even if I'm the brave one" he can't help himself but to tease at least now he has something to brag about.

Phayu laughed "okay brave boy, can we go to the cinema it will be more comfortable and relaxing i already bought the tickets " rain nodded.

At the cinema they were watching a romantic movie rain put his head on phayu shoulder holding his arm. This moment is adorable, after sometime rain was sleeping. Of course after spending all his energy running and playing his body just want some rest.

Phayu doesn't say anything and let him sleep until the end of the movie. He pat rain head

" wake up sleeping beauty we have to go" rain opens his eyes shocked oh he slept the whole movie

"I'm sorry i was feeling tired and dozed off "

"It's okay baby no need to apologise let's go eat and we will rest at home" phayu said pinching his cheeks

Rain was looking at him not breaking eyes contact in total shock

"What"

"What did you call me" rain was use to phayu calling him cutie, little boy, silly, naughty boy this is the first time he said "baby"

Phayu now realise what he said

"let's go don't think much we'll talk at home" he said taking them out to eat dinner.

After dinner they arrived at home rain was sleepy.

"Take a bath and go to sleep you look tired" phayu said

"Are you leaving me please stay I don't want to be alone" rain said with a sleepy voice

Phayu smile "okay let's go get you ready for bed"

Rain was done with his bath now sitting on the edge of the bed whipping his hair. Phayu goes there and start doing it for him. "Let me help you"

"Are you still sleepy"

"No why"  he was feeling much more better after the bath.

"You asked me why i call you baby right"

"Yes"

"Because you are, i want to ask you something"

Rain was now confused

"Do you want to be officially my boyfriend"

"Am i not your boyfriend already " he said with a confused face

Phayu chuckle"you are but i never asked you officially so may i have your answer or"

Rain was so happy "yes yes yes so now i can do whatever i want with you" phayu nodded

"Calm down little boy. Yes we can do whatever you want as long as you want to do it and happy about it. What do you want to do huh"

Rain is now so shy and move to the bed putting the blanket covering his face.

"What happened why are you shy now"

"Can you stay the night here" he said under his blanket

Phayu can't take this much cuteness

"I don't have clothes here I'll go take a bath at home and come back with some clothes to wear tomorrow okay" rain nodded.

Phayu quickly goes and take a bath he was back seeing rain waiting for him playing his games.

He goes near him and cuddle with the cute bunny "come here"

This was the first time they were that close to each other breathing same air phayu fighting all the demons Inside him not to jump on rain. His alpha instinct going crazy when he is next to rain.

When he asked his bestfriend prapai why his body reacting that way, prapai said there's only one explanation rain is his heartmate and his omega their wolves know it and sending them signals. For an alpha to be this much attracted it has to be your mate.

They were laying there face to face looking into each other eyes admiring and smiling, this moment is beautiful no need to talk their eyes are saying everything, phayu caressing rain face with his fingers "you're so cute" rain blush but doesn't say anything.

"You making me so happy you know ... i never thought I'll find my soulmate this far from where i grew up. This was our destiny me coming here and bumping into each other" phayu said

Rain was blushing so hard and start feeling hot, he is so close both scent coming out they were drowned into each other.

Phayu slowly moves closer giving rain time to back up but he didn't. He place a small kiss on his lips sending shiver all over rain body as he close his eyes this feeling is so good.

Phayu close the gap between them pulling rain by his waist crashing their body together kissing him for the first time, yes they peck each other lips already but this was different. He was dying to taste those lips sucking it so bad. he starts kissing him slowly his heart beating so fast as if it's going to explose.

The kiss was not rush and deep at first, it was sweet and romantic feeling each other lips.

A moan escape from rain "uhmmm" it was sweet he is feeling his heart racing.

Phayu couldn't handle it and bit rain lips, rain moans loudly opening his mouth.

"Ahhhh"

Phayu not wasting any time slide his tongue inside rain mouth sucking and licking each and every corner the kiss was now deep.

Rain put his hand behind phayu neck caressing and bringing him closer deepen the kiss.

Both groaning....

Phayu put his hand under rain shirt caressing the bare skin felling the hot body. His whole body is so attracted to this boy.

They keep on kissing not breaking appart phayu suck rain bottom lips while pulling out gasping coming from rain.

Phayu goes down start sucking rain neck leaving a big love mark ...

"Aaahhhh" rain moan was like music to him turning him more horny his dick is already hard...

He suck deep and whispered something in rain's ear "i love you" this was the first time he said it out loud

Rain looks at him with so much love this man in front of him his really his man he can't believe it, phayu face was like a work of art so beautiful. Thanks univers from bringing him this gentleman.

"I love you too" he said looking at phayu deep in the eyes.

His eyes his dark just like his scent right now rain knows if they continue they would end up doing something else and he is more than ready for it. Since then phayu showed him respect, care, love if there's someone he wants to give his first time it's phayu.

Rain cups phayu face and start kissing him again deeply feeling his whole body, sucking his lips, putting his fingers into phayu hair and remove the bun phayu hair falls on his face. rain broke the kiss to look at him and wow he is the most handsome alpha.

"You're so handsome" he said

Phayu pulled him for another kiss feeling each other growing hard.

"If we don't stop now i won't be able to" he said his voice sounds so sexy

"Who asked you to stop I'm all yours tonight mark me"

"Are you sure" even if they kinda know they're mate phayu want to make sure rain is hundred percent sure of this step. If he mark him this will be for life and it can protect rain from other alpha. Rain will belong to him.

"More than sure i can't take this anymore please P'phayu fuck me"

_______________________

>>>>>TBC<<<<<

Thank you all for reading sharing and liking my story 🙏🏽😚

See you in next chapter coming soon 🔜

Xoxo 💋

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.5K 4.2K 25
Being heartbroken for the fifth time, Rain decides to stay single and focus on his career. After moving back to his old apartment, he finds the scra...
99.9K 3.4K 27
Alpha Payu is the rudest boss and Omega Rain is the innocent employee... Situation makes Rain pregnant with Payu's baby What will be Payu reaction W...
50.6K 1.5K 21
Rain falls first but Payu falls harder... Romance.. action.. love.. brotherhood.. Rain falls for his brother's biggest enemy..but Payu rejects him...
46.2K 1.6K 17
Rain gave up on his life that was never happy, he didn't want to live like this. But natural destiny, brought him together with his mate, his alpha a...