Her Way

By OfficialBrat

Will dreams turn into nightmares or reality?? More

00
01
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62

02

2.2K 47 2
By OfficialBrat

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴏᴛꜱᴏɴ
📍: ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ

"CANNON BALL" Lyric screamed, jumping into the pool with everybody.

"I'm finna go get me a drank, u want one?" I asked Melody as I stood up fixing my shorts.

"Yeah, get me some of that punch"

"How about I punch yo ass?? U getting an apple juice, ain't finna go back drunk on my watch" I told her, walking up the stairs, into the house.

"Hey Story" some girls I went to school with said as I walked towards the kitchen, I nodded and waved.

I slid past the group of folks, finally making it into the kitchen.

I grabbed a cup off the counter and poured me a lil punch in it, taking a sip.

"Ouu shit" I said, scrunching my face up. "That's likaaa right der"

Artist walked in laughing at the face i made.

"Fuck funny?"

"You nigga"

"Shut up. Where da apple juice?"

"Apple juice???"

"Apple juice? Nigga a juice box or some?"

"When u started drinking juice boxes"

See Heon know Melody ass snuck and came with me. It's so many damn folks innis bitch, he prolly ain't even gon see her.

"Can u just point me to a damn juice box. Trynna play 21 questions and shit"

He went in the fridge and grabbed a caprisun and handed it to me.

"Thank ya sir" I said grabbing it, walking back outside to the backyard walking past groups of people.

I seen a lil boy in my spot, trynna rizz up my sister.

"Aht aht, get yo lil ass up" I told the boy, grabbing his collar pulling him up as he got up. "Thank ya"

I sat down in my spot and handed her the caprisun. I looked at her, her mouth dropped and she blinked her eyes at me.

"Dang u just messed up my play" Melody said, opening her straw.

"Girl u not even suppose to be here, nor flirting. None of these folks ur age"

"Actually he was my age"

"Oh well. Artist walking around so u better get to ducking or Uber yo ass back home"

"I'm a OG Ian scared of him" she said, sipping her caprisun as I put my glasses on and laid back.

"There he go"

"WHERE?" she asked, ducking down fast as hell causing me to laugh.

"Exactly. Scary ass"

"Shut up. Stop playing like that"

Music blasted, females was throwing ass, niggas was drinking and hopping behind that ass. Chile I'm just observing, I'm lowkey bored.

Lyric ass in the pool playing Marco Polo at her big grown ass age, Lani somewhere out here prolly flirting with somebody nigga or bitch. Melody ass just sitting here, observing too. I think.

I opened my eyes, looking on the side of me. HER ASS GONE YALL!

"Oh my fuck" I said to myself, sitting up looking around. "Ima kill that damn girl"

"What girl?" Artist asked, I looked behind him as him and his homies walked up.

"Huh? Oh nobody. Just talking to myself. U seen Lani??" I asked him, grabbing my phone pressing melody name.

"Hell nawl, it's too packed"

"Why the hell u keep running into me then?"

"Cuz yo lonely ass the only one at this party not talking to nobody"

"Heyyy Story" his homies said, causing him to look back at them.

"Damn twin, we can't say hey?" Ryan, his homie asked.

"Yeah we being respectful" Quan, his other homie said.

"Y'all wanna get fucked up? It's the way yall said it. Mane come on" he told them before looking back at me. "Stay dangerous. Don't do nothing I wouldn't do"

"And what exactly wouldn't you do?" I asked him.

He thought about it before smacking his lips. "Mane shut the hell up" he said, causing us to laugh as they walked off.

Shit I gotta find melody.

I pressed call, her ass ain't answer.

Awllll shit.

I called Lani phone, she answered on the second ring.

"Yooooo" Lani answered.

I covered one of my ears so I can hear her.

"Where u at???" I asked, walking towards the house.

"Living room" she said, I hung up and walked in to the living room.

I found her and stood in front of her.

"Sister missing" I told her.

"How da fuck u lose her ass?"

"I closed my eyes for a few minutes and the lil fucker disappeared"

"She probably getting her Mack on"

"Mack my ass. Dad would kill us"

"Ussss??? Nigga she snuck in ur car"

"Actually it was your car, I just drove"

"Oh shit. You know what I meant. Shit we gotta find her"

"After we find her, we leaving"

"Who is we?"

"Me and Melody, I'm taking ur car so u better ride with lyric"

I looked out the window, seen Melody ass in the bouncy house.

This heffa.

Who the hell even thinks to get a fuckin bouncy house at an adult pool party?

"Found her" I told Lani as I walked out the house, before getting stopped by some dude.

"Yooo. Waddup ma"

Brownskin, 6 foot, tatted up nigga stood in front of me, smelling good. But ion want em.

I looked up, making eye contact. He looked familiar as hell.

"Gawdamn u just gon stare at a nigga? What's yo name?" He asked me.

"Jasmine" I told him, lying.

"Nice to meet u jasmine, I'm Bentley"

"Aw, that's cute. Ian ask tho. Now excuse me, I have somewhere to be"

I walked around him, him and his homies looked shocked as I curved him.

I looked inside the bouncy house. "MELODY GET YO ASS OUT!" I yelled at her, she looked shocked and hopped out fast. "You got me so fucked up"

"Damn what I dooooo"

"You know what u did. Come on we going home!"

"I was just having a luh fun gawdang"

"Fun yo ass to the car, let's go"

We walked thru the crowd of people, I looked over and seen Artist and his gang talking to the dude I curved. As I'm trynna watch, me and the dude made eye contact and he waved at me causing Artist to look over.

"DUCK!" I told Melody, she ducked and I smiled looking at my brother as I did a small wave. "Hurry"

We quickly made it up the stairs back into the house.

"Whew that was close" Melody said, as we walked towards the front door.

"Never the fuck again" I told her, opening the front door getting ready to walk out.

Only to open the gawdamn door to....

"Y'all both grounded" Dad said, standing in the door.

"How did u-" Melody started before he cut her off.

"Shut up. Get yo ass in the fucking car" he told her, she ran to his car. He looked at me. "You and your siblings-"

"See look dad, I was just finna leave cuz I discov-"

"Save it. You and ur siblings, meeting when yall come home" he said, causing me to rub the back of my neck.

One thing about this man right here, he chill and cool as hell. But the nigga strict as hell when it comes to his lil princesses.

Lani walked up behind me. "Story hit the bl-" she started to say then she seen dad. "Oh shit"

Her ass flew.

"Y'all ass grass" he said, walking to his SUV before hopping in pulling off.

"Pssss. He gone??" Lani asked, peeking around the corner.

I laughed, looking at her. "Yes fool"

"How the fuck he find us?"

"Shit, u asking the wrong person"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

How y'all think he found them??

Are they all in trouble??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 814 29
dreams turned into a reality. ; kokonutjam, 2018
28.7K 1.4K 11
"๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ , ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ "
406K 7.4K 66
I do all of em. If you just as in love with someone you will never have a chance with, but can't help but imagine yourself with them, this is the per...