Mahv_e_Hairat (lost in wonder)

By niabhatti

After loosing his parents All Arhan Ahmed khan had was his baby sister. Can he fall in love with tons of resp... More

Prologue
Characters
Family
1 Results
2 Study sessions
3 Routine
4 Haider jamshed
Author's note
5 Bad Mood
6 Party
Note
7 Consequences
Note
8 Hera pheri
9 Zimmal jamshed
A/N
10 Principal
11 Letters
12 Fifa
Characters 2
13 Grandfather
14 Islamabad
15 Invitation
16 Grey hairs
A!N
Note
17 12 Am
18 Birthday
19 Doomed
20 pushing
Note!
New story
21 situps
22 Overwhelmed
23 Racing
24 repercussion
25 Angry father
26 Dean
27 never again
28 Harassment
29 learn to fight
Note
31 Fever
32 Raging
33 Goat
34 past
35 Mother
36 vulnerable
37 Truth
38 custody
39 run the show
40 rules
41 settling In
42 He knows
43 scary
44 sleep
45| college
46 Fariha Malik
47 punishment
Note
48 Accusation
49 new friend
50 change
51 confrontation
52 corner
New story
53|Hitler
54 permission
55 Rebel
56| real Bad
57 parent
58| Fear
59| Ishq
60|sad
61|Mess
62|like
63|Back home
63|lecture
64|perfect timming
65|vape
66| Trust
67|Chaos
68|party
69|storm
70|shopping
71|blabber
72| No Idea
73|warning
74|past
75|Twist
76|broken
77|Engagment
78|Nikkah
79|Bye forever

30 wheels of mind

2.3K 160 109
By niabhatti

Few days later Ali was in shopping Mall buying some clothes for him! Ali was walking around while using his phone!

"Ouch!"
"Shit!"

Ali just got bumped into someone and all the shopping bags of other person went flying!

"I am so sorry!" Ali quickly stood up!

"Haya?"
"Ap?" Both said at the same time!

"Hi!"Ali greeted with sheepish smile!

Haya just glared at him in return!

"Dekh kr chala kre please!" She scoffed!

"Sorry yar mera dhiyan nhi tha!" Ali apologised!

"I will help you pick up the things!" Ali offered!

"Sure!" Haya replied rolling her eyes!

"Wese akele ayi ho?" Ali asked!

"Ji kyu ke apki bhen to mera phone utha nhi rahi!" Haya replied!

"Arey wo uska phone to bhaiya ke pass as usual!" Ali replied grinning extra!

"Ab kia usne?" Haya asked baffled!

"Patanhi na bhaiya batarahe ha na Emaan! Pooncha to bhaiya ne khaa!
"If you don't want to loose yours then zip it!" Ali mimicked Arhaan!

Emaan and Arhaan mutually decided to keep it secret from Ali because if he gets to know then he will get super mad because he is very protective regarding Emaan and Arhaan doesn't want him to do things in impulse!

"Me bhai se poochungi shayed unhe pata ho!" Haya replied!

"Han shayed! Free ho? Coffee pete ha?" Ali offered politely!

Haya was unsure what to answer but she was one of those who can not say No!

"Sure!" She replied still very much unsure!

"Wese college ka kia scene ha? Konsi field continue krni ha?" Ali gave her coffee and asked!

"I will go with business bus result ka wait ha then I will apply!" She replied!

"You have always been a topper me thak chuka sun sun kr Haya ko to ye bhi yaad haya ke to itne marks aye god I know what kind of a student you are!" Ali laughed!

Haya too laughed softly!

"Emaan bhi na!" She shake her head!

"She loves you!" Ali told her!

"I love her too even though I get her in trouble alot! Mujhe aj bhi guilt hota for that party Arhaan bhai ab mere ghar night stay ke liye khabhi nhi manenge!" She looked down guilty!

"Shayed maan bhi jaye leken kuch khe nhi sakte wo hamesha se aisi ha Emaan ko ek lafz koi kuch kehede he will raise hell wo pura time Emaan ko datnge leken unki ladli ko koi nhi daant sakta! He is just very protective about her!" Ali replied with small smile!

"I don't know full story but I think unke parents ki death Emaan bhot choti thi tab hogai thi right?" She asked!

"I am not to sure either bachpan me bare baba was sore topic hum batt nhi krte the or ab baba upset na hojaye isliye I don't ask leken Emaan was I guess 2 ya three when she came to live with it to I guess bare baba or bari mama ki death bhi us hi time hui hogi! Actually ye sab Emaan ko bhi nhi pata bhaiya doesn't likes talking about it!" Ali replied with a sad smile!

"Emaan considers Arhaan bhai her everything uski har baat unse shuru hoti ha or khatam bhi un hi pe hoti ha I don't think she ever misses her parents at all!" She continued!

"All she ever had was bhaiya! Jaan basti ha un dono ke ek dusre me!" Ali smiled!

Before Haya could reply her phone pinged!

"Oh bhai agaye! I am sorry we will continue this later! Thank you bye!" She stood up and picked her bags!

Ali smiled after she left she was a good company to enjoy!

Arhaan came back from office only to find his little sister siting on couch with a big pout on her face!

"Kia drama horaha ha yahn?" He asked!

"Aaani!" Emaan shouted!

Aani came running from her kitchen!

"Kia hua Emaan?" She asked!

"Inse khede mujhse batt nhi kre!" She told her firmly!

"Ohooo! Itni nayi baat!" Arhaan scoffed and plunged on couch beside her!

"Jaye ap yahn se!" She turned her face!

"Me kyu jau? Ap jaye!" Arhaan laid on her lap!

"Bhaiya jaye na mujhe apse batt nhi krni!" She tried pushing him away!

"Aur wo kyu ha bacha?" He asked after closing his eyes!

"4 din bhaiya 4 din hogaye ha! Meri streaks tooti gai meri sab dosto ko lagraha hoga me exams ke bad koi Himalaya chali gai hu!" She hit him on shoulder!

"Kyu nhu mani meri batt?" Arhaan asked still with his eyes closed!

"Galti krte ha sorry bolte ha baat khatam hojati ha!" She scoffed!

"3 more days uske bad dedunga okay!" He replied!

"Please bhaiya please!" She begged!

"Nopes now massage my head please!" He snatched her hand and placed in his hairs! Little Emaan use to play with his hairs all the time she use to brush his hairs even though it sometimes hurt him but he never complained over the time he started liking her playing with his hairs! And Now the only thing that can comfort his running mind is his sister's soothing hand!

"Dunya ke sab se bure bhai ha ap!" She gently played with his hairs and scoffed at him!

"I know Emmi! Din me so bar sunta hu ye batt!" He replied slowly as he was enjoying the massage!

"Agar me phone chori karlu to kia punishment milegi?" Emaan asked seriously and left massaging!

Arhaan opened his one eye and looked at her! He took her hand back and put in his hairs again!

"Do not stop!" He ordered sternly!

"Bhaiya kuch poocha mene!" Emaan asked again!

"2000 lines!" Arhaan replied on the verge of sleeping!

"Hath ha mere!" She complained!

"So don't!" He replied and fell into a deep slumber!

The new project was taking a toll on him! He was working extra these days these little naps were distant dream to him but his sister managed to make him sleep in just few minutes!

"Assalam Alikum!" Ali entered!

"Kia piladia tumne mere bhai ko?" He asked worried after seeing Arhaan sleeping on Emaan's lap!

"Kuch nhi bas thak gaye ha!" She gently bend down and kissed his forehead!

Ali walked to the other side and noticed that Arhaan is still wearing his socks he was yet to remove it!

He gently sat down on the floor next to him and removed his socks super gently so that he doesn't wakes up!

"We are very lucky to have him haina?" Ali asked!

"Very very lucky!" She replied smiling!

"Bas phone na lee na!" She complained!

"I just don't understand wo tumhara phone lete kyu ha! Farq to tumhe parta nhi ha!" Ali scoffed!

"Shut up!" She glared at him and mistakenly took her hand back!

"Aa han!" Arhaan placed it back in his head!

"Ye jagrahe ha sorahe ha?" Ali asked confused!

"Patanhi!" Emaan replied!

"Acha Emaan haya ko call krlena uska lagraha ha tum jan kr phone nhi utharahi uska!" Ali told her!

"Tumhe kese pata?" Emaan raised her brows mischievously!

"Wo aj hum mall me takra gaye the!" He replied!

"Ohoo!" Emaan smirked evily!

"Shut up Emaan!" Ali stood up embarrassed and left for her room!

Suddenly Arhaan's phone rang bringing him out of his peaceful slumber!

"Saad please!" Ali sat down and scoffed at Saad!

"Sorry sir to disturb you but kisi Mrs khalid ko apse meeting krni ha she lives in states!" He told him!

"Kyu meeting? Who is she? I don't know her!" Arhaan replied seriously!

"She said reason is confidential!" Saad replied!

"Well ask her to wait this month I am busy uske bad I am going to china for a week! And if she can not then dont!" Arhaan replied hang up!

"Ap china jarahe ha?" Emaan asked hugging his shoulder!

"Ji apne ana ha sath?" Arhaan asked!

"Nhi me haya ghar rukungi!" She replied grinning!

"Oh you wish! Ek dafa krlia ap dono ne jo krna tha ab nhi Ali will stay here and you will stay under his watch!" Arhaan replied!

"Bhaiya please!" She pleaded!

"Phir se shru hogai na whining?" Arhaan asked seriously!

"Sorry!" Emaan looked down and stood up to go!

Arhaan held her hand and stopped her!

"Kahan?" He asked!

"Room mein!" She replied!

"Nopes yahn betho!" He pulled her back to the couch!

"Kia ha apko? Phele danto or phir jane bhi na do!" She whined!

"Emaan mene danta nhi ha han! Jhoot mat bolo!" Arhaan replied!

"Daantna apne!" She glared at him!

"Rehne de bhaiya isko iske drame khatam nhi honge khabhi!" Ali came down fresh!

"Isko allow ha drame krna you on the other hand kr ke dikhou ye sab!" Arhaan glared at him!

"You both are mean obnoxious and rude people! I am leaving!" Ali stood up!

"Shutup Ali!" Sibling duo muttered together!

"Chalo me fresh hokar ata hu uske bad dinner krte ha!" Arhaan stood up!

"Bhaiya!" Emaan stopped him!

"Hmm?" Arhaan raises his brows!

"Apna hi phone dede!" She asked cutely!

Arhaan rolled his eyes and ran upstairs!

"Pure sau changez khan or hitler jese log milalo tab jakr banta ha Arhaan Ahmed khan!" She muttered!

"You deserve it!" Ali replied!

"Zeher!" She took a pillow and smashed right in his face!

Ali didn't held back and threw one back at her suddenly full fledged pillow fight erupted between the siblings!

"Bas kro dono!" Aani came and scolded!

"Han ek min!" Ali replied and threw a cushion at Emaan but she dodged it and it went straight to beautiful crystal vase breaking it in pieces!

Glass shattering voice was so high that Arhaan came down running!

"Kia hua?" He asked panicked!

"Emaan dur hatoo!" Arhaan shouted when he saw Emaan standing near glass without slippers!

"Me clean krwati hu!" Aani told and left to call the maid!

"Kese hua yeh?" Arhaan folded his arms and glared at his two stupid siblings!

"Isne kia!
"Iski gali ha!" Two voice came at same time!

"Emaan Ali!" Arhaan gave them his signature glare!

"Sachi Ali ne pheka!" Emaan snitched!

"Leken isne phele kia tha!" Ali whined!

Arhaan held both of their ears in a tight grip and gave them a painful twist!

"Pagal khane se aye ho dono!" He gently shoved them in wall!

"Stay here until I set the table! And mind you a word out of your mouth and you will be standing here till midnight!" He warned and walked towards the kitchen!

Exactly 6 minutes later he called them both in kitchen!

"Start eating without any words! Uske bad Ali sahab you are cleaning entire kitchen and dining room and Emaan bibi ap sari dishes wash kregi samjhe dono?" He ordered!

"Khuddos bhudde!" Both the siblings muttered at same time!

"Enough! Start eating your food!" Arhaan ordered

"Bhaiya ice cream khane chale?" Emaan came back after cleaning the dishes and plopped on the couch beside Arhaan!

"Kis khushi me?" Arhaan asked!

"Please!" She gave him puppy eyes!

"Ali ko bula kr laou lets go!" Arhaan stood up!

"Inka mood aj itna acha kese ha? Office me koi milgai ha kia?" Ali whispered in Emaan's ear

Emaan's brain suddenly went to Zimmal! The way Arhaan talked to Zimmal they looked more like friends what was happening questions started arising in her brain!

"Kia hua?" Ali shook her!

"Kuch nhi!" She smiled at him!

Emaan didn't make it noticeable but wheels of her mind were already spinning!

Hi guys!! How was the chapter?

Did one fun chapter before the chaos begins!!

Start putting in your wild guesses who do you think Mrs Khalid is? What does she have to do with Arhaan?

Also one question! How did you guys find this story? Where did you get it from? And what made you read it?

Any favourite moment?

How was happy Arhaan? Is there any reason behind his happiness?

Tell your views in lots of inline comments do votes aswell please!

Next update after 50 +votes and 40+comments!

Thank you all love you❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 1.1K 12
Based on BROmance.....
280K 16.8K 29
A story of Arnav Singh Raizada and his REPLACED BRIDE Khushi Gupta. Will he accept her as his Wife? Will his family accept her? Why was she repla...
Zoya By qan.

General Fiction

363K 18.7K 26
Zoya Akram a 24 year old muslim girl living in Pakistan. Has returned to Islambad after finishing her education. She lives in a joint family with her...
44.8K 2.1K 15
This story is on sidnaaz married life and parenting.