The Violet Witch | The Vampi...

Av Your_Next_Door_Idiot

No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted... Mer

A/N
Cast
Covers
Luna Blacksmith
Prologue 
Summer before the beginning 
Act 1 - The Beginning
1.1 The Beginning
1.2 Night of the Comet
1.3 Friday night bites
1.4 Family Ties
1.5 You're undead to me
1.6 Lost Girls
1.7 Haunted
Haunted, Part 2
1.8 162 Candles
1.9 History Repeating
1.10 Turning point
1.11 Bloodlines
1.12 unpleasantville
1.14 Making moves
1.15 A Few Good Men
1.16 Little Mischief
1.16 part 2: Answers
1.17 A day in
1.18 Uncle John
1.19 Miss Mystic Falls
1.20 Isobel
1.21 Founder's Day
Act 2 - Now the fun begins
2.1 The Return
2.2 Brave new world
2.3 Bad Moon Rising
2.3 Part 2: A long Overdue Reunion
2.4 Bringing forth someone lost
2.5 A date
2.6 Revealing the long hidden Truth
What happened while Luna and Damon were gone !!! Important !!!
2.7 Masquerade
2.8 Making New Allies
Quick important question
2.9 Discovery and Slater
2.10 The Full Truth
2.10 Part 2: The Sacrifice
2.11 By the Light of the Full Moon
!!!Twin Flame Voting!!!
2.11 Part 2
2.12 Meeting the Best Friend
2.13 The Message
2.14 The Dinner Party
2.15 The Making of a new Hybrid
2.16 The Last Dance
2.16 Part 2
Soulmate List !!!Spoiler Warning!!!
2.17 Preparations
2.18 The Sacrafice
Act 3 - A new Story Unfolds
3.1 The First Werewolves Collected
3.2 Chicago
3.3 Mason and Hayley
3.4 Returning Home
3.5 Soulmates and Outfits
3.6 Soulmates and Ester

1.13 Children of the Damned

2.8K 122 15
Av Your_Next_Door_Idiot

Today was the day I had to get Emily's grimoire, before any of them. Even though Stefan is more accepting of his brother, I still believe he will go behind his back and get the grimoire for himself. For him, it's not just about releasing Kathrine. It's about the other tomb vampires. But deep down, Stefan doesn't want to lose his brother to her again.

It was early in the morning when I got to the cemetery. When I located Papa Salvatore's grave, I looked around seeing no one was around. I called for my magic, my hands became covered in violet energy. I guided the magic to the soil guiding my magic beneath the ground, looking for the book. When I could feel my magic locating it, I called forth more of it, I could feel it covering the book. With a tug of my hands, the book disappeared from his coffin making it reappear in my hands. God, I love magic. Didn't have to dig anything at all.

...

Damon called me over to the Salvatore boarding house, wanting to discuss how to locate Emily's grimoire. Damon was sitting on Stefan's bed while I was leaning against the door to his room. Stefan and Elena had just woken up not noticing us. That's until Damon spoke.

"Rise and shine, sleepy heads." Scaring both of them. Quickly they covered their bodies.

"What are you going?" Stefan asked his brother.

"Oh, stop being smutty."

"Get out of here."

"If I see something I haven't seen before, I'll throw a dollar at it." As Damon spoke, he stood up looking at them with a serious expression. "Now, listen. There's very important business to discuss."

"And it has to be right now?" Elena asked him.

"We have lots to do," Damon told her. "Now that we're all friends and working towards a common goal." Damon went on to explain, what he did not see was Stefan and Elena sharing a look. Meaning they were planning on working against him. We have to put a stop to that. "So to open the tomb, we need to find the journal to get the grimoire to undo the spells. First things first, since you are Elena Gilbert, you're on journal duty."

"Since when am I helping?" Elena asked him.

"Well, Stefan helping. And you have taken up residency in Stefan's bed. Ergo..." He explained to her.

"You don't have to do anything you don't wanna do," Stefan told Elena.

"I'll look for it today." She told him, just wanting to get this over with.

"Good." Damon's voice spoke.

"How do we even know that the journal will hold the location of the grimoire?" Stefan asked his brother. "We're gonna take the word of this vampire? Who seemed more like a dimwit."

"Instead of any other options."

"Okay. What exactly is a grimoire?" Elena asked us.

"It's a witch's cookbook," Damon explained to her. But before anyone else could speak, I cut in not fully liking his explanation.

"It's a witch's book of spells. Every grimoire is unique to the witch or the family it comes from. Every spell a witch casts is unique. Every witch would document their work and pass it on to someone of their bloodline, like their child. But if they don't have any, then the book might get lost to time, or given to someone deemed worthy." I explained to them. Making them both finally realize I was here as well.

"What about our mystery vampire?" Stefan asked us. "Dimwit wasn't working alone so whoever is out there knows who we are."

"And I don't like that disadvantage. So...chop-chop." Damon spoke clapping his hands and making his way to the door, but stopped halfway there. "You know, I like this whole ménage-a-threesome-team thing. It's got a bit of a kink to it. Don't screw it up." And with that, Damon left the room. Leaving only us three left.

"I know you two seek the grimoire before he finds it," I told them, gaining both their full attention.

"Luna-" Stefan tried to explain, but I cut him off.

"No. There is more to the story than you both know. It is because of this I can not fully blame you for your decisions." My words confused them both.

"What do you mean?" Elena asked me confused.

"Don't tell Damon I told you this, but the reason he wants Kathrine out of the tomb is so he could kill her for revenge," I explained to them. My words confused them even more. They thought this entire time, that Damon was in love with her. Never would they have ever guessed he wanted her out just so he could get revenge and kill get. They wanted to know more, that much was easy to tell. But most of all, Stefan wanted to know why.

"What do you mean revenge? What did she do?" Stefan quickly questioned me. He wanted to know what she had done to anger him for 150 years.

"Unfortunately that is not my story to tell. You must ask him yourself. And only when he is ready, will he tell you the truth."I told her. "And you don't have to worry about Damon hearing us, I placed a silencing spell in the room the moment he left." As I spoke my final words I left the room, leaving them to think about what I had told them.

...

"My father never approved of anyone I dated. Which only made me want them more, of course. What about you?" Damon asked Jenna. We were currently at the Gilbert house. Damon was cooking dinner while me and Jenna were drinking wine. I had met Jenna before and we became good friends very quickly.

"There were a few guys. Logan isn't the only loser I've dated." Jenna told him.

"They ever find him? Is he still missing?" Damon questioned her, wondering what she was told when we knew he was dead.

"He's not missing. He's in the Bahamas working on his tan. Very entitled, that one. Marches to his own drum. He's a Fell. They're all snooty." Jenna told us. Damon poured us both some more wine since we had finished what we had.

"Hello, Elena," Damon spoke, his back was turned against us. Jenna and I turned around to see her.

"Hey. Where have you been?" Jenna asked her. "We're cooking dinner."

"Stefan with you?" Damon asked her.

"He'll be here soon."

It was a little while later. Damon just finished cooking the food and Elena was and I was setting the table. They were walking past each other when Damon bumped into her.

"Don't do that." She told him.

"Do what?"

"You know what. That was deliberate."

"Well yeah. I was deliberately trying to get to the sink." Damon told her. "Speaking of Stefan, where is he? He's missing family night, which I am enjoying immensely." After a few moments, Damon finally asked what he wanted to do. "Is it real?"

"Is what real?"

"This renewed sense of brotherhood. Can I trust him?" Damon asked her seriously.

"Yes, you can trust him."

"Enough with the questions. This is supposed to be a fun little time for us all to enjoy. Stop trying to play detective and let us get everything ready for when everyone is here." I told them both, breaking them out of their conversation.

...

I was sitting and talking with Elena and Jenna in the kitchen while Damon was playing video games with baby Gilbert in the living room.

"He is ridiculously hot," Jenna whispered to us, not wanting Damon to hear her. But unfortunately for her, Damon has super hearing, meaning he heard it as clear as day.

"He's an ass," Elena told her.

"Damon is an acquired taste. But trust me, he is one of the good ones. One of my most trusted and loyal friends." I told them both. I knew Damon was listening to our conversation.

"What are you doing with these?" Jenna asked Elena as she was looking through a box of old things.

"I thought there might be something about my birth parents." She explained to her.

"Have you told Jeremy?" Jenna asked her.

"I will. When the time is right." Suddenly the sound of the doorbell could be heard. "That's Stefan."

...

"Who took it?" Damon angrily asked Stefan. We went outside to talk about what happened at the school between Stefan and Alaric.

"I don't know," Stefan told him.

"It's that teacher. There's something off about him."

"No. He doesn't know anything. Somebody got it right before me."

"Who else knew it was there?" Damon asked him. That's when we remembered. Jeremy knew of it.

"No. Damon, leave him out of it." Elena tried talking to him as he walked away.

"There is no need to worry. I'll make sure he doesn't do anything bad." I told them reassuringly. When we went inside, Damon was about to speak to Jeremy, but I cut him off.

"Jeremy, I need to ask you something." Jeremy turned off the game giving me his full attention. "We need to find Jonathan Gilbert's journal, and you were one of the last to have it. Now it is missing and we need it. Who else did you show it to other than Alaric?"

"Just this girl named Anna." He answered me confused.

"The hot weird one?" Damon asked him.

"Yeah. Why is the journal so importuned anyway?" Jeremy asked us. Luckily since we didn't erase he is memory after Vicky, but instead told him about everything meaning we didn't need to lie. Making this much easier.

"Wait, who is Anna?" Stefan cut in.

"That's what I wanna find out," Damon told him.

"Alright, both if you shut up and let me handle this." They both went quiet. "Jeremy. Within the journal lies some sort of a map to a powerful grimoire that we need to find before someone else does." This worried Jeremy. "Now I need you to tell me, are you gonna meet Anna soon?"

"She wanted to meet me at the grill today." He told us.

"Great, I'll drive," Damon told him while Elena and Stefan made their way upstairs. Me, Jeremy, and Damon got in his car and drove to the Grill.

When we got there, me and Damon looked around the place while Jeremy went to go and find her. When we could see her, I saw a look of recognition on Damon's face.

"I know her." He told me.

"So do I. She is Pearl's daughter. She was here in 1864 with Kathrine. She is probably here to get to the tomb so she can free her mom." Damon looked at me puzzled, only to remember that I practically know everything.

"Wait. Why are we looking for Emily's grimoire when you probably already know where it is."

"You know. I was wondering how long it would take you to remember that." I gave him a sweet innocent smile, even though he knew I was not.

"Spill it witchy. Where is it?" Damon asked me unamused.

"I have it at home in my study." Damon just looked at me shocked. "Relax, remember when I told you about my gift of foresight?" I asked him.

"Yeah. You said that there are moments that have to happen and other things that we can change."

"Exactly. All of this. What we have done is just a part of what needs to happen. That is why I didn't say anything earlier." Damon just looked at me, contemplating what I just told him.

"Fine. But when can you reveal that you have it?" As Damon questioned me, my phone dinged. It was a message from Elena. Stefan stole a copy of the book from Alaric, and now their on their way to the graveyard to dig up Papa Salvatore's grave. At this point am not surprised Elena told me. She is becoming more on my side than anyone else's. And since Stefan still hasn't learned that he can't stop Damon, he can have fun digging up the grave alone only to find it empty.

"You are just in luck Mr. Salvatore. A little bird just told me about her and Stefan going to the cemetery to dig up your father's grave to get the book." I told him with a smile, guiding him to the back of the Grill. "First I am going to take us to where Anna is living. Then we will wait for her and talk." Damon was about to protest. "We are going to talk to her, and make a deal," I told him sternly making him go quiet. I waved my hand and we disappeared in violet smoke, reappearing in a motel room. Moments later Anna walked into the room. Damon used his vampire sped holding her by the neck against the wall. Anna did the same to him, making Damon quickly falter.

"Okay, I give. Okay." Damon's voice was strained. He and Anna realized each other's necks at the same time.

"Wow. That was interesting." I spoke to no one in particular. I just wanted her to know I was here.

"Damn. You're strong for a little one." Damon told Anna.

"I was wondering how long it would take you to find me. Although, I didn't expect you." Anna told Damon then directed her the last part at me.

"How long have you been here?" Damon questioned Anna.

"I arrived around half past comet. Watching you both screwing up every chance at opening the tomb, and not even trying to."

"How did you know about the spell?" Damon asked her.

"I didn't say much back then. Which means I heard everything."

"So if you have been here the whole time, why are we crossing paths now?" Damon asked her. As quickly as it went I saw her gaze travel to me. If Damon noticed he didn't react. But if the answer to Damon's question was me, then I need to know what exactly she knows about me.

"I like to use others to do my dirty work."

"Like Logan Fell? Oh, yeah, thanks for that, but by the way. Little bastard shot my little brother."

"Logan was an idiot. We slipped him some blood when he started getting slayer with that compass. I needed his family's journal, I couldn't let him die." Anna explained to him.

"A dead idiot now. You know, since I killed him." I told her, interrupting their little conversation. "Listen, Anna. I know you want to get in the tomb and get your mother out, and we will help you. But only if you follow our rules. Got it." Anna put her whole attention on me, contemplating my words.

"How do I know you can get me what I want? Are you even strong enough to open the tomb?" She asked me with a little sass. Did this little girl call me weak? I could see Damon in the back looking nervous. He knew I didn't like people insulting me, which is basically what Anna just did.

My magic came forth, my eyes blazing their violet color. The room became covered with violet energy. Anna fell to her knees. My aura alone was suffocating her. She looked at me, I could see the fear in her eyes. I spoke to her, my voice sounded like a thousand voices all mixed into one.

"You think I am weak? I have more power in my little finger than all the creatures in this town combined. Either you are with us, or you are against us." My face is emotionless, yet still held fury.

"Okay. I'm with you. I won't cause any problems, I promise." Anna told me. My eyes lost their glow, and the room was no longer covered in violet energy.

"Good. Now, if you would excuse us. Me and Damon have to go and meet someone at the cemetery." Before anyone could say anything, I waved my violet-encased hand. Making me and Damon disappear in violet smoke, reappearing isn't the cemetery.

We were about to start walking to where I could feel Stefan and Elena's minds when Damon spoke to me.

"That was scary." He joked a little, trying to lighten the mood. "I didn't know you could do that. The whole voice thing, crippling someone with just your aura. Even the most powerful of witches can't do that. They can only make others more wary of them." Damon explained to me. I could feel his concern for me.

"There is no need to be concerned Damon. That was all just a little show to scare Anna and make her listen." I explained to him, waving of his concern. "Now. We are nearly there, and Elena just texted me saying they finished digging up the grave."

...

When we finally got there I could see a confused Stefan and Elena. Guess they just found the empty coffin.

"Well, what do you know? This is an interesting turn of events." Damon spoke out loud, gaining both of their attention.

"Look, I don't know what Kathrine did to make you hate her so much, that you waited 145 years to kill her. But I can't let you bring her back. I'm sorry. It's too risky" Stefan told his brother. Hoping to make him understand.

"So am I. For thinking for even a second I could trust you." Damon told Stefan. I knew this hurt him.

"You are not capable of trust. The fact that you're here means you read the journal. And you were planning on doing this yourself."

"Of course. Because the only one I can count on is me and Luna. You made sure of that many years ago, Stefan. But it doesn't matter anyway, since the grimoire wasn't there." Damon told his brother. He was finally starting to trust his brother, to have a brotherly bond again. But Stefan ruined it.

"How did you know it wasn't there?" Stefan asked him confused.

"Did you think I would let something as old and powerful as Emily Bennetts's grimoire stay buried underground? Why wouldn't I go and get it myself, after all, I am a witch. A little different than others but still one." I explained to Stefan.

"Why didn't you just tell me?" Stefan asked me.

"I told you to not interfere Stefan, and that is what you just did. You need to learn that your actions have consequences and that only because you believe something, doesn't make it true nor right." I explained to him. Stefan just looked down, ashamed. "One of the consequences was for you to dig all this dirt up, only to find your time wasted. The other one was to know you hurt your brother, the one who has tried and has done an amazing job at becoming better. You knew that he only wanted to release Kathrine and then kill her. You knew the plan was to kill the rest as well, yet you went against us and did it your way because you couldn't possibly understand the big picture. We know what we are doing, we have more than one failsafe more than one thing that can go wrong." At the end of my speech, everyone was silent, you could only hear the forget and fire that was used to light up the area.

"Luna I..." Elena tried speaking, but her voice was caught in her throat.

"Thank you, Elena, for telling me about all of this. I know you wanted to be on Stefan's side, but I am glad your love for him did not blind you to the truth. You did well." As I spoke, Stefan looked at Elena with hurt. He didn't think Elena would tell us. This made him feel even worse about everything. For if Elena did not agree with his ways, then he must have been truly wrong.

I turned to Damon, taking his hand. We disappeared in Violet spoke and reappeared at my house. I got him some blood and made some tea for me. After we were done, Damon went up to his room. (Damon and Enzo both have a room at her house. But Damon doesn't know about Enzo's room). When Damon went to bed I went into my study and started reading Emily's spell book. I may not need ingredients or know the words to do the spells, but I can still do these things.

...

Somewhere unknown

"It's starting. You should tell her before it is too late." The voice of an unknown man spoke.

"No. Just a little more and then I will. She mustn't learn before the time is right." Spoke a female voice.

...

A/N: Have any of you guessed who the unknown people are?

I know this chapter is crazy long, but if you read it then thank you so much, I appreciate it. And to remind you guys, if there is anything you would like to see in this book, do not hesitate to tell me.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

111K 2.9K 22
"she is alive but she isn't the same" in which the dead mikaelson comes back to life ▪▪▪ the vampire diaries - au [slow updates] started - March 14...
168K 4.3K 78
(rewriting) ˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐨𝐟-𝐚-𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝. 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞. ...
1.7M 63.7K 41
Ophelia Armstrong never intended for her life to be anything out of the ordinary. All she ever wanted to do was finish school, meet a nice person, se...
253K 7.9K 39
After being saved by his brother only for him to give up himself to the hybrid, Damon couldn't help blaming himself for his brother's despair. Wha...