LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT [PhayuRai...

By magentashawty

What will happen if phayu and rain accidentally meet in a convenience store and fall in love at first sight a... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER I: UNEXPECTED MEETING
CHAPTER III: EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT
CHAPTER IV: TAKING SMALL STEPS
CHAPTER V: WONDERFUL DAY
CHAPTER VI: 🔞HORNY RAIN
CHAPTER VII: TAKING CARE OF BABY
CHAPTER VIII: THE PERFECT RELATIONSHIP
CHAPTER IX : DON'T TOUCH PHAYU BABY
CHAPTER X: 🔞THE PAST IS PAST
CHAPTER XI: LIFE CHANGING
CHAPTER XII: MEETING THE IN LAWS
CHAPTER XIII: 🔞 NOW IT'S JUST YOU AND ME (RAIN HEAT)
CHAPTER XIV: SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS
CHAPTER XV: WORKING HARD
CHAPTER XVI: CONFRONTATION
CHAPTER XVII: GRADUATION
CHAPTER XVIII: PHAYU IS ANGRY
CHAPTER XIV: 🔞PUNISHMENT
CHAPTER XX: 🔞RUT AND HEAT
CHAPTER XXI: RAIN IS SICK
CHAPTER XXII: THE GOOD NEWS
CHAPTER XXIII: RAIN MOODS SWING
CHAPTER XXIV: PHAYURAIN'S BABIES
CHAPTER XXV: NEW HOUSE
CHAPTER XXVI : WEDDING
CHAPTER XXVII: 🔞RAIN TAKES CARE OF PHAYU
CHAPTER XXVIII: THE END
Announcement
Special 1: Start of Holidays
Special 2: Something is wrong with rain
special 3: Family moments
special 4: You deserve everything 🔞
special 5: You are only mine 🔞
special 6: Drunk with love
special 7 : Another baby and beautiful family END

CHAPTER II: I FELL FOR YOU

3.6K 141 13
By magentashawty

Rain was laying on his bed thinking about his love life and wishing to have someone special just for him. Until now he met bunch of asshole and his heart just can't take it anymore. But deep down he do want it, he is the only child his parents give him everything but attention and affection.

He can't complain because he has everything he needs, he just wish to have his parents by his side much more not just when it's something important. His relationship with his parents is not really that good they want him to be the next heirs to take care of the family business, yes he can and he is working hard for it the only thing is that he wants to have a normal relationship with them laughing, crying, going on vacation together, eat sometimes together, share his every burden with them but they can't do that.

Last year was so bad for him, he said to his parents that he wanted to go to japan for a holiday just to have a break and breath a new hair far from everything, thanks God he has sky and ple those two angels never left him alone and now he wishes that this was just a bad.

He sat down his belly growled of hunger, he went to find something to eat in the kitchen just to see he is out of stock of his favourite noodle and he just wanted to cry by that time why everything so messed up in his life.

He collects himself and decided to go the store next to his house. Like a little kid he runs over there, he opens the door and run to pick his noodle just to crash into someone and fall down.

"Ouchhh my head" rain cries and lift his head to see who was blocking him for taking his noodle and eat it with some soju beer.

"OMG I'm so sorry are you okay" the man said, his voice was like music to rain ears plus his scent was like the after storm air he fell something inside him moving and decide to look at the guy.

By the time his eyes landed on the man in front of him he couldn't believe what he was seeing. A very handsome and attractive guy it's been long since rain felt something for someone his heart going crazy and he froze not because he was suffocating, no this time it was something else but why he was hypnotized by the guy.

He has a very well shaped face how to start " his hair tied into a bun exposing his beautiful features, his siren eyes looking deep into his soul if he can he wants to look at those eyes forever, his nose he wants to kiss it, his eyes landed on those beautiful lips with a mole just on top on the upper lips he feels his body moves close to the man but he can't take his eyes off his broad shoulders and biceps tight into that black t-shirt exposing his collar he can imagine how his torso must be firm and hard definitely like a Greek God holding him. Rain is lost and completely mesmerised.

Phayu starts to panick he thinks maybe the boy is truly hurt somewhere.

"Please say something are you feeling alright" he shake the boy body to bring him back to reality.

"I- i- I'm fine thank you" rain said removing himself from the man grip.

"Ohh lord for an instant i thought the worst, please be careful don't run in the store you could have been hurt badly" phayu said with worries in his eyes and smiling.

When rain was kinda out of the world phayu looked at him closely how beautiful this boy is, his doe eyes lost somewhere, his cute lil nose he wants to pinch it, his plump lips he wanted to kiss him just right there and didn't know why he was having those unholy toughts, he holds the boy his body was perfect for him, his small waist just perfect for cuddles and burry his head in the crotch of his shoulder sniffing his beautiful scent.

He has to fight all the demon Inside him to come back to reality they have been staring at each other for so long people start to talk what they were doing.

"Do you want the noodles you can take it I'll have something else" looking deep into the boy eyes phayu said with a smile. That smile shake the boy heart

"Are you okay me taking this, you can have it I'll take the other brand" even if rain just eat this special brand he wanted to give it to this handsome man.

"No it's fine, i come here often sometimes i even sit here eat and talk with Tae" phayu answered

"Ohh its the first time I'm seeing you here. I live in the building just in front. You know Tae he is my friend from high school too, Sometimes i eat here but I'm very busy these days at school we just started so we have a lot to prepare" this was a bit much of infos to give to a stranger rain he scolds himself in his thoughts.

"If you want we can eat the last noodle together Tae will help and we share and of course if it's convenient for you" phayu propose just to have time with this beautiful boy talk and get to know each other more.

"Uhhhh okayy let's take all the ingredients and prepare the meal so we can eat" he said smiling wildly if sky sees this he will not believe his eyes and probably hit him.

They picked everything with 2 soju and went to sit. Tae gave them everything before going back to his job he wanted to ask if everything is ok we can see how sad he was to see his oppa giving his friend so much attention but he can't say anything.

"Do you need something else" Tae ask both phayu and rain say no and thank you to him and he left like a sad puppy.

Rain was nervous like a teenage having his first date he looks at the man in front of him and says "I'm rain what's your name you don't look korean and you have an accent" he couldn't believe he was the one initiating the talk what is going on with him why is he so excited to know this stranger.

"I'm phayu i also live in this building same as you i came here two weeks ago maybe that's why you haven't met me yet. And yes I'm from Thailand I'm here to work with my cousin on something very important, I'm not fluent yet sorry if i make mistakes you can correct me so I'll learn" phayu explained and rain couldn't believe his ears he is also thai and he wants to learn about the country and the culture.

Rain stare at him his heart doing all kinds of dance inside. They said when you meet your heartmates your body and your heart will know, is it what was happening to him he never felt so much attracted to someone. Even his ex he wasn't into him that much this was probably one of the reasons he treated him so badly. And here rain experiencing all kind of new feelings.

"How old are you?" Phayu asked

"I'm 21, this is my 3rd year of university thank god I'll be done soon" and ask "and you"

"I'm a little older than you so do you mind getting to know someone old" phayu ask him with worries.

"Ohh no I'm okay I'm a bit childish so i need someone older with maturity to help me grow and baby me at the same time" he just realised what he said and wanted to vanish.

"But how old are you? You don't look old maybe 27?" Right

"Near I'm 28"

Rain said wow you definitely look younger but i love the fact you're so mature and composed the contraire of me he laughed. Phayu said "really do i look good"

He pours some soju and drinks it all go maybe he is dreaming and all this isn't true. He can't answer this so he starts to eat and drink shyly. Phayu looked at him and say deep down "Cute" and start to eat too.

In the other hand phayu was also feeling so attracted to rain but he knows how to hide his feelings and act cool of course he is an alpha he can't be loosing it now. Rain was the beauty in his definition, they keep eating while chitchat about hobbies and others everyday stuffs.

Rain hadn't said anything yet about him also being thai he keeps it for now he wants to surprise this man. After finishing eating they just stay there keep talking conversation was flowing like they know each other for a very long time they shared some passion and rain told him about him being obsessed with Pokémon

phayu laughed at this cute boy in front of him how can he managed to stay saine this boy was making him so happy he was so stressed about work now he feels so relaxed plus he can't really scent rain but the little he can smell was enough for him he already love this boy scent. it was night and rain washed himself after school so the scent was coming out a bit.

Rain looks at him and says you know what ?

"What?" Phayu answered a bit nervous

"As i told you about my parents they have a private accounting firm, they basically deal with big companies and sometimes government with all the financials statement advices, the audit and planning the budget for some projects" rain explained

"Yes"

"Well my dad is not Korean he started the business in Thailand but got a very big offer here that's why we live here but my mon is korean so that makes me half thai-korean and i always wanted to have Thai friends to speak and share with me the things i don't know.

And today meeting you is like a blessing, but same as you I'm not fluent in Thai i can speak but not fast just like you with Korean. I'm very happy meeting you today, i had a bad day but you make me feel better" rain said looking directly into phayu eyes and smiling

Phayu fighting himself to kiss rain he need to take it slow "I'm very happy meeting you too, at least i have someone i can share my stories what happened in Thailand without them being lost about what I'm talking" he smiled so happily

"Let's go i have a lot of work to do unfortunately" it was almost 9pm phayu said

"Okay i have to study too i have a morning class" he lied

They say goodbye bye to Tae and went inside the building and enter the elevator just to press the same floor they look at each other and laugh too much coincidence happening.

Before going in his condo phayu hold rain hand when he wanted to go and say "can i have your number "

Rain heart was jumping inside "ye yess" he put his number phayu did the same they save each other contact and say bye goodnight.

Rain closing his door blushing hard kicking his feet when he received a text

"Thank you for making me laugh tonight i had a very good moment hope to see you soon again rain have a good night cutie" phayu

Rain was near of having a heart attack reading the cutie words he threw himself to the bed screaming in his pillow and doing some flip back. He will definitely sleep well tonight.

"Thank you for sharing the meals with me, i had a wonderful time. I didn't want to leave to be honest but I'll see you soon goodnight oppa"

Phayu smile at the text and feel like a boost of energy to go back to plan his work for tomorrow. He feel so relaxed that he can sleep like a baby with no stress at all

>>>>>>>>TBC<<<<<<
____________________________

🥰🥰🥰

THANK YOU FOR READING 🙏🏽

Please Like, comment & share thank you 🙇🏽‍♀️

Share some suggestions 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.2K 24
Arrange marriage!!! The rudest Payu...!!! The most innocent nerd Rain...!!! How will devil Payu falls in love with angel Rain ???
15.8K 841 6
Phayu sees a pretty young omega that captures his attention, the only problem is Rain's family
21.1K 1K 10
Originally published under Emo Demon A dark omega verse world where Omegas are sold to the highest bidders. Rain is a feral omega captured and sold...
12.5K 696 8
Rain has one of the best nights of his life. How did that lead to one of the worst morning afters ever? What Rain thought of as a one night stand, Ph...