𝑺𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑫 𝑫𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑬 || 𝒛𝒐...

By FandomzPhantomz

═════════════════════════ ❛❛ THE THREE SWORDS STYLE ISN'T JUST SWINGING A BUNCH OF BLADES AROUND. ❜❜ ▰▰ One P... More

• • ᴄᴀꜱᴛ • •
• • ᴩʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ x • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠ • •
• • *ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪ* • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪɪɪ • •
• • *ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪᴠ* • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxɪɪɪ • •
• • *ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxɪᴠ* • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxɪx • •

• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟᴠ • •

3K 102 6
By FandomzPhantomz

The next morning came as Usopp was taking navigation orders from Buggy's head.

"But you said five degrees starboard." Usopp stated.

"Yeah, it's the other starboard, Captain Shit-tastic."

"I thought clowns were supposed to be funny." Usopp mumbled.

"What was that? What did you just say about me? Say it to my face." Buggy turned to face him. Noticing Zoro appear behind him. "Hey! Morning champ!"

"I know Luffy made a deal with you to find Arlong, clown, but if this is another one of your tricks-." Zoro spoke as he climbed up the steps before walking closer to the talking head.

"What are you going to do to me? Bleed on me?"

"Oh, I have better plans for you." Venus spoke up as she stood besides Zoro.

"When did you-?" Buggy asked.

"I was right behind him the whole time." Venus replied with a smile before walking to the railing.

Zoro walked to the head as he grabbed it off the barrel.

"Woah! Woah! Wait!" Buggy spoke. "Woah! Woah! What? Because I said bleed on me? You can bleed on me if you want."

Usopp watched as he had a small smile on his face at the moment. Enjoying the little threats on Buggy he got to watch.

Venus sat on the railing as she watched Zoro and Buggy.

"I mean a deal's a deal. You want your map back and I want my body." Buggy spoke as he was held over the railing. Inches away from being dropped into the ocean.

"How do we know you're not leading us into a trap, huh?" Zoro asked.

"Zoro, buddy! Honor amongst pirates, right?" Buggy asked. "Oh! How about I sing a nice sea shanty to pass the time?"

"Please don't." Venus spoke up. "Hearing you talk gives me a headache already. I don't want to hear you sing."

Buggy ignored her as he started to clear his throat. "Oh, there once was a girl with tangerine hair. Stole my map, left me stranded somewhere."

Zoro listened as he moved the head back and walking back up the steps to Usopp and Venus.

Venus listened as she glanced at the head. Getting off the railing.

"Truly a crafted and crooked young lass." Buggy continued. "But you can't deny she had a spectacular skill on backstabbing her friends-"

Venus took the head from Zoro. Raising the head as she got ready to throw him.

"O-okay! Okay! I'll stop!" Buggy spoke up.

Venus brought the head up to look him in the eyes. "I will throw you into the sea with no hesitation if you say another word." She spoke.

Usopp listened as he glanced at them before opening the barrel just in case she needed it.

Buggy turned a bit pale. "It's just a song."

"You know what you're doing." Venus spoke as she dropped him into the barrel.

"Ow! Right on the nose!" Buggy huffed as Usopp closed the barrel again.

"I hate that damn clown." Venus spoke.

"Me too." Zoro chimed in.

"Same." Usopp spoke.

"Where's Luffy anyways?" Venus asked.

"I think he was with Sanji." Usopp replied.

"Thanks. I'll go check on them." Venus smiled before walking away from the two of them.

"She's really scary sometimes." Usopp spoke once she was out of earshot.

Zoro listened to him speak before a smile formed on his features. "She really is. I like seeing that side of her though."

"You really found yourself the one then, huh?"

Zoro chuckled as he nodded. "I did."

"Good for you man." Usopp tapped his arm with his hand.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Venus managed to find the two. Sneaking over as quietly as she could. Listening to them speak.

"Does it always take this long?" Luffy asked.

Sanji couldn't help but chuckle. "We haven't been here for than two minutes. We must be patient."

"What are you two doing?" Venus asked. Laughing at the two of them as she watched them jump.

"Venus!" Luffy placed a hand over his heart. "You scared me!"

Sanji placed a hand over his own heart. "How long have you been standing there for?" He asked.

Venus lightly chuckled. "Well if you two have been here for two minutes then shorter than that. So what exactly are you two doing?"

"Sanji was showing me how he fishes." Luffy answered.

"Oh, cool." Venus spoke. "Can I watch?" She asked as she glanced at Sanji.

Sanji listened as he turned red when she looked at him. "O-oh um of course." He couldn't say no to her.

Venus thanked him before walking over to the railing as she glanced over the railing carefully.

"As I was saying, we have to be patient. Some days, they bite as soon as the line is dropped and some days, it can take hours." Sanji spoke. "Then there are days where you don't catch anything at all. But we're not talking about fishing, are we?"

Venus listened as she turned away from the railing. Facing the two of them.

"I just want to know if Nami is okay." Luffy answered honestly.

"Seriously?" Venus asked. "She was the reason I couldn't help you, Luffy. You can't ignore the fact she left on her own and left us for dead."

"Venus, I know we've known each other since we were kids, but you're lying to yourself." Liffy spoke..

"A beautiful, talented woman does not choose to ally herself with a pirate like Arlong. Nami clearly needs to be rescued." Sanji spoke.

"Her tattoo says otherwise." Zoro chimed in as he joined the three of them. "Are we really going to get someone who backstabbed us back?"

"Yeah, well tattoos don't tell the whole story. And like any woman, she's a mystery." Sanji replied to him.

"She's a traitor and would rather kill her friends for her other crew. She's nothing more than a liar." Venus got up as she stood on the railing.

Luffy listened to them before glancing at Venus. "Why do you keep saying things like that?" He asked.

"Luffy." Venus spoke. "She hugged me close to her. Made me feel weak and then she stabbed me. I couldn't help you or any of the crew. Arlong finished what he started and when I.. when I felt my heart stop.. I was so peaceful. I wanted to stay that way. I am lucky to even be here. So yes, Luffy, I don't want to see her or hear her or anything else because I am scared of what I will do to her once I find her again."

"Nami made her choice." Zoro added.

"And we don't know why she did what she did." Sanji lightly spoke.

"The only thing I want to hear about you are the dinner specials. You don't know anything about Nami." Zoro spoke.

"Sounds like you don't know her either." Sanji continued.

"I'm sure Nami has her reasons." Luffy chimed in and moved away from the railing. "Whatever choice she makes. I just need to hear it for my self."

Venus lightly listened to them before glancing away. She didn't know whether she could accept her answers.

"Land Ho!" Usopp spoke up and alerted the four of them of land being up ahead.

Venus rushed over to see land before moving away. She knew she was running out of time. Staying silent about what she knew she had to do before her time was fully out. Jumping down from the railing. Leaving the three guys alone as she was back to being the only girl in the crew.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 48 6
┌──────┐ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 └──────┘ ❝ 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝓂𝑒 𝐼'𝓂 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓃...
10.1K 262 16
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗡 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗣𝗜𝗘𝗖𝗘 [𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗡𝗘 - 𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗕𝗟𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗙𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 © 𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯 -
204K 10.2K 87
[One Piece, F!Reader] Being one third of one of the legendary ancient weapons sounds like a dream come true. 'Unlimited' power? The ability to see th...
9.9K 394 14
"Ocean blue eyes looking in mine, I feel like I might sink and drown and die." A simple girl, daughter of a pirate captain, meets the future "...