𝑺𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑫 𝑫𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑬 || 𝒛𝒐...

By FandomzPhantomz

═════════════════════════ ❛❛ THE THREE SWORDS STYLE ISN'T JUST SWINGING A BUNCH OF BLADES AROUND. ❜❜ ▰▰ One P... More

• • ᴄᴀꜱᴛ • •
• • ᴩʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ x • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠ • •
• • *ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪ* • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪɪɪ • •
• • *ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪᴠ* • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxɪɪɪ • •
• • *ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxɪᴠ* • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxɪx • •

• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟɪ • •

2.8K 119 9
By FandomzPhantomz

Venus listened as she reached over before raising her hand as she tried to focus.

Nami laughed a bit watching her. "I did what I had to do to avoid pests from getting in my way. It was her own fault for thinking she could stand a chance against the Arlong Pirates." Nami spoke nonchalantly. Slapping her hand away.

Arlong laughed a bit. Listening to her speak. "I know that girl. Seems like the rumors are true."

"What rumors?" Venus managed to ask as she had heard Zeff say the same thing earlier.

"That the infamous Blood Arrow had a child. Daughter of Clovis Crawford is really alive. Not for long though." Arlong spoke. "It's a shame to give you such death so I'll do the honors of finishing you off."

Venus scoffed a bit as she felt dizzy. Calming herself down as she kept a hand over her wound.

"Arlong. We have the map. Let's go." Nami spoke up.

"Give me a moment." Arlong spoke. "I'm not going until I finish my meal and take her out as well." He added as she walked past him.

"Why waste your time killing a devil fruit eater? Let the sea do it for you." Nami asked as she turned to him. "And she's as good as gone if she bleeds out. She's not our problem anymore." Walking away from the scene.

Arlong chuckled as he turned back to Luffy first. Lifting him up and off the ground before throwing him into the ocean. Watching from above as he tried to swim but to no avail. Turning back to you. "As for you.. you will die at my hand."

Venus listened without saying a word she grabbed his hand that wrapped around her neck. Gasping for air a bit as she struggled.

"A weak heir of the Blood Arrow. What a shame you're not much to fight against. A little girl fighting a war with someone she shouldn't."

Venus listened as she could feel herself losing air. Her eyes closing as he stopped and dropped her.

"A pity that you weren't much of a fight at all." Arlong spoke before walking away. He had everything he needed in that map.

Nami had to look away from what he was doing. Unable to bare to see them that way and knew she couldn't much. Her hands were tied behind her back after all.

"Let's go." Arlong spoke up.

Luffy had continued to try and swim back up before his arms had gone limp and he no longer continued to try and swim up.

Sanji jumped into the water before swimming down to Luffy and grabbed him. Swimming back up as he reached the dock.

Usopp rushed towards him as he helped drag Luffy up and onto the dock. Getting him out of the ocean.

Vex ran towards Venus as he was glad his back was to the others. A small amused smirk on his lips as he soon changed it to one of worry.

Luffy coughed out the water he had taken in before gasping for air. "Where's Nami? A-and Venus?"

"She's gone." Usopp spoke up. "Nami is a member of the Arlong Pirates. Venus is.." Usopp spoke as he glanced over to Vex.

Vex glanced over as he gave a small look that they we were probably late.

Luffy let his head rests on the dock again. "No.." He quietly spoke. He couldn't belive that Nami was with Arlong's crew. Sitting back up as he glanced at Venus as he got up slowly.

Usopp and Sanji watched him stay there on the floors before watching him get up and move to Venus.

Sanji got up from his spot as he grabbed his shirt before walking over to stand next to Luffy.

"Is she..?" Luffy asked.

Sanji listened before noticing her wound as placing a finger under her nose to check if she was breathing.

Vex moved aside for him as he stood back up.

"V?" Zoro asked as he had gotten out of bed. Glancing at his girl on the floor. Ignoring his wound as he watched her.

"Zoro." Luffy spoke quietly.

"What the hell happened to her!? Who did this?!" Zoro asked as he walked over.

Luffy went silent for a moment as he didn't know what exactly to tell him.

"Who the hell did this?!" Zoro raised his voice.

"Nami." Luffy spoke up. "Nami and the Arlong Pirates."

Sanji applied pressure to the wound. Checking for how deep it was. "She doesn't seem to be breathing.."

"Well then we'll try whatever we have to try." Zoro spoke as he kneeled besides her. Placing a hand over her cheek as he glanced at her. "Come on." He mumbled softly. "If this is pay back for earlier then you win."

Venus staying on the floor without moving an inch. Her skin a bit cold to the touch as Zoro refused to let her go. Ignoring his own pain and bringing her inside the ship.

Luffy followed after him. "Zoro. Come on. You have to stop. You're still injured." He spoke.

"No! She didn't give up on me and I'm not going to give up on her." Zoro spoke. "If you try to stop me from helping her then I will leave and find Arlong myself. Kill him if I have to."

Sanji put his shirt back on at the moment. Letting Zoro take Venus away from the dock as he didn't want to cause any issues at the moment. Heading back to Baratie to help with cleaning up the mess caused across the restaurant.

Zoro placed Venus down on the counter as he listened for breathing. Hearing nothing so far at the moment. Plaching his hands in the right place and doing cpr. "Come on V. Wake up. After everything we talked about.. you can't leave me like this."

"Luffy.." Usopp spoke quietly. Motioning his head to the green-haired. "Shouldn't we stop him? She's gone."

"She's not gone." Luffy spoke. "I hope she's not. We have to be here for him and help him."

"Right." Usopp spoke as he was still a bit hesitant before glancing back at a trying Zoro.

Both staying back and not saying a word to him. Simply being there in case he needed them for anything.

Vex stood behind him as he remained calm raising his hand in a subtle way without being caught.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Venus could hear them talking but she couldn't do much. She had tried calling out to them but nothing happened. Unaware of where she was at the moment. Glancing around a bit as she felt a bit.. peaceful.

"You've grown." A voice spoke up from behind her.

Venus froze in her spot. Turning around as slowly as she could. Thinking she was imaging things. "Dad?" Venus asked. Her voice full of emotion.

"The one and only." Clovis spoke.

"He's not the only one here." Another voice spoke up. Stepping into view.

"Mom?"

Erline smiled a bit as she nodded. Walking over cautiously.

Venus ran over before hugging them both as she was shocked. "How is this..?"

"Well, it means you unlocked your abilities or you found someone you shouldn't have." Erline replied. "I wish we could explain things but you shouldn't be here."

"Your mother is right." Clovis spoke. "We will meet again soon but for now you must live your life. Tell us everything when we meet again."

"I don't want to leave you both."

"We're fine." Clovis spoke. "Everyone is here with us. We're not alone."

"That's not it. I need you both."

"You have people in your life that need you right now. Go. We'll all wait for you here when the time comes."

Venus was hesitant before glancing back at them. "Fine.. but before I go.. my abilities."

"Learning how to control them will be a bit of a journey but you are a Crawford. You are the last of our blood with immense power. It is your doubt holding you back."

Venus listened as she stayed hugging them. Knowing what she had to do. "I'll miss you.." She spoke quietly.

"When you meet your Uncle Kion again.. tell him I said he raised you well." Clovis whispered.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Zoro continued with his movements as he didn't want to give up on her and he wouldn't. Not in a million thoughts would he ever choose that. Focusing on her before placing an ear on her chest.

It took a while and a few more pumps before he placed his ear on her chest again. Listening to her chest before hearing it. What he had been searching for as he lowered his head in relief.

Her heartbeat was back to normal as he relaxed a bit. "She's going to make it." He spoke.

Venus stayed unconscious but her heart rate was back to normal. Her lips parting slightly as she took in a small breath once again. Being alive and recovering. Her stomach wound closing on its own.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 1.1K 15
'𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬' [ONEPIECE ZORO] [Season 1]
28.1K 691 25
☆.。.:* 𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘴 𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰 .。.:*☆ ©glitterfreezed - 🇳‌🇴‌🇻‌ 11, 2019 【𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 - slow updates】 ...
5.7K 157 19
ᴇʏᴇ /ʌɪ/ ɴᴏᴜɴ ᴘʟᴜʀᴀʟ ɴᴏᴜɴ: ᴇʏᴇs 1. ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴘᴀɪʀ ᴏғ ɢʟᴏʙᴜʟᴀʀ ᴏʀɢᴀɴs ᴏғ sɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғ ᴠᴇʀᴛᴇʙʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟs. ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇ: "ᴰᵉᵈᵉ ⁱˢ ᵇˡⁱⁿᵈ ⁱⁿ ᵇᵒᵗʰ ᵉʸᵉˢ...
21K 495 29
Luffy and the crew must act quick to stop vicious pirates from attacking Usopp's village, but these pirates are like no others. Known for their cruel...