Mahv_e_Hairat (lost in wonder)

By niabhatti

After loosing his parents All Arhan Ahmed khan had was his baby sister. Can he fall in love with tons of resp... More

Prologue
Characters
Family
1 Results
2 Study sessions
3 Routine
4 Haider jamshed
Author's note
5 Bad Mood
6 Party
Note
7 Consequences
Note
8 Hera pheri
9 Zimmal jamshed
A/N
10 Principal
11 Letters
12 Fifa
Characters 2
13 Grandfather
14 Islamabad
15 Invitation
16 Grey hairs
A!N
Note
17 12 Am
18 Birthday
19 Doomed
20 pushing
Note!
New story
21 situps
22 Overwhelmed
23 Racing
24 repercussion
25 Angry father
26 Dean
27 never again
28 Harassment
Note
30 wheels of mind
31 Fever
32 Raging
33 Goat
34 past
35 Mother
36 vulnerable
37 Truth
38 custody
39 run the show
40 rules
41 settling In
42 He knows
43 scary
44 sleep
45| college
46 Fariha Malik
47 punishment
Note
48 Accusation
49 new friend
50 change
51 confrontation
52 corner
New story
53|Hitler
54 permission
55 Rebel
56| real Bad
57 parent
58| Fear
59| Ishq
60|sad
61|Mess
62|like
63|Back home
63|lecture
64|perfect timming
65|vape
66| Trust
67|Chaos
68|party
69|storm
70|shopping
71|blabber
72| No Idea
73|warning
74|past
75|Twist
76|broken
77|Engagment
78|Nikkah
79|Bye forever

29 learn to fight

2.4K 162 47
By niabhatti

Arhaan's loud voice startled them all! The boy who just harassed Emaan was now shivering but he decided to not loose his stance he will claim that Emaan is his girlfriend so that charges can not be pressed against him!

"Ye ajkal ke bache or unke khule affairs!" Someone murmured right behind Arhaan! Arhaan was still not able to see Emaan he came here right from meeting room!

Haadi who was standing right beside Arhaan tilted his head only to find Emaan curling up in to Zimmal chest!

Zimmal had no idea that Emaan is Arhaan's sister she only knows her as Haya's best friend!

"This guy right here was harassing her!" Zimmal was quick to complain!

Arhaan sharply tilted his head to look at Zimmal but he took a step back when he found his little sister crying there!

He looked at that guy and Emaan back and forth his nostrils flared he was very angry! Haadi noticed the look!

There were alot of people here Arhaan can not show them how much Emaan means to him his rivals can use this against him! He held Arhaan's hand when he was just about to pounce on him!

The boy names saif was now scared to no extent the glint in Arhaan's eyes scared him!

"She is my girlfriend sir!" The boy managed to reply!

Emaan looked up waiting for her brother to trust on her she was continuously shaking her head! Before she can confess her true identity Haadi asked Zimmal to take her away!

"Oh really!" Arhaan replied getting closer to this boy!

Zimmal was about to take Emaan away but she stood frozen to her spot! She wants Arhaan right now only he can snap her back!

"Ye..ss" Boy managed to stutter!

But he was cut of my a tight resounding punch! Arhaan Ahmed khan just punched day lights of his face! He stumbled back! The gasp from crowd snapped Emaan back into reality she looked up and found his brother shooting daggers at her harasser!

"You dared to misbehave with girl standing in my office? Then you have the  audacity to jeopardise her character!!" Arhaan held him by his lapels and growled in his face!

"Throw him out and make sure he doesn't gets to work anywhere else in his entire life!" Arhaan harshly threw him to Haadi!

"Every body get back to Work! "NOW!" Arhaan yelled making everybody scurried off!

When everybody left the cafeteria Arhaan was quick to walk towards Emaan who was still crying in Zimmal's embrace!

He was about to start right then and there but he controlled himself!

"Zimmal I think you should leave now!" Arhaan asked her as politely as he can manage with rage bubbling inside him!

"Theek ho? Me jau!" She asked Emaan!

Emaan looked at her brother he was looking super mad but this anger wasn't directed towards her!

Not wanting to  overrule her brother's command she just nodded at Zimmal!

"I will be fine api!" She replied!

Arhaan frowned he had no idea they were close! Emaan looked up shock to she also had no idea how Arhaan was talking with Zimmal! Alot of questions were bubbling inside her!

"Emaan yahan kia karahi ha Haadi?" Zimmal asked Haadi after leaving the cafeteria!

"Emaan is!" Haadi started but before he can reply Zimaal's phone started ringing!

"Its Haider! I will take my leave make sure wo sahi ho uska bhai bhot ajeeb sa ghussel sa ha dhiyan rakhna uska!" She told Haadi and left!

Zimmal wasn't aware that Arhaan is her brother but she knows that Emaan have a very strict brother she have once listened Arhaan scolding Emaan on phone she was at Haya's house and Arhaan wasn't in city he punished Emaan on phone only making Zimmal super livid!

"She will fine don't worry!" Haadi replied!

Arhaan was looking at his little sister with an angry frown! He asked her to stay put but she decided to wander off anything happening with her wasn't her fault but she leaving the cabin was definitely hers!

"Follow me!" He ordered making her flinch!

Emaan hurriedly followed her brother in private elevator! The quickly reached Arhaan's cabin!

After entering inside without worrying about anything Emaan just hugged him she needs his warmth right now!

"Paani chaiye ha?" Arhaan asked after embracing her back he can understand that she would be scared!

Emaan pulled apart and nodded! Sobs were wreaking her body!

"Ye lo pani peio and calm down! Kuch nhi hua ha relax!" Arhaan made her sit and tried to calm her down!

"Wo..woh jhoot bolraha tha bhaiya! Me usee nhi janti!" She hiccuped!

"And you think I considered his words even for a second?" Arhaan asked hurt!

"Nhi nhi!! Mera wo matlab nhi thaa!" She cried again!

"Rona band kro Emaan!" Arhaan ordered sternly!

Emaan wiped her tears quickly and looked at her brother with teary eyes!

"I am sorry bhaiya!" She apologised with low voice!

"Why are you sorry Emaan?" Arhaan asked firmly!

"Mujhe neeche nhi jana chaiye tha!" She replied!

"Exactly you shouldn't especially mer mana krne ke bad to bilkul nhi! I say things for your betterment Emaan mujhe khushi nhi milti in restricting you I do it because it's necessary that boy coming to you wasn't your fault in anyway but imagine Zinmal wahn nhi hoti toh? He very conveniently put the situation in his favour you are not bold enough to fight for yourself! You are a child Emaan you should have followed my orders that is it!" Arhaan scolded harshly!

Tears started flowing from her eyes! She was regretting going out!

"Kyu gai thi bhar? Why did you deliberately decides to go defy my direct order Emaan!" Arhaan asked sternly not letting the tears effect him!

"Bhook lagrahi thi!" She slowly replied!

"Well Saad asked you to use intercom didn't he?" Arhaan asked angrily!

"He did!" She replied not meeting his gaze!

"Then why the hell you decided to roam around alone! Emaan you better answer me NOW!" Arhaan's temper was increasing by each passing second!

"Mei..n bo..bore ho..rahi thi!" She stammered but replied!

"Come again!" Arhaan put his finger under her chin and asked!

"Bo..re!" She replied and closed her eyes scared!

Arhaan did something he never do! He whacked her hard making Emaan open her eyes immediately!

"Ouuch!" She hissed!

Arhaan sighed his anger was increasing he needs some time off!

"Go to that corner!" Arhaan ordered

"Bhaiya yahn nhi pleasee!" Emaan pleaded!

"Gow NOW!" Arhaan growled making her rush to corner!

Few minutes later when Arhaan was sitting on his chairs trying hard to focus on his work he felt little arms snaking around his neck!

"Sorry please punish nhi kroo!" She asked but looses her confidence as soon as her brother turned around and glared at her fiercely!

"Since when are you allowed to leave corner without being told to?" Arhaan stood up and asked with his arms folded!

"Sorry!" Emaan whispered slowly!

"Bethoo!" Arhaan sighed and allowed her to sit!

"Kyu baat nhi mani meri?" Arhaan asked glaring!

"Mujhe nhi pata aisa kuch hojega sorry! Mene breakfast bad kuch nhi khaya to soocha kuch leaou or thora sa ghum lu!" She looked down and whispered!

"Only if you were a boy Emaan!" Arhaan angrily shook his head!

"Its not even your first day of vacation Emaan and you have started you want to get grounded for entire vacation?" Arhaan asked!

"Nhi na please bhaiyaa! Galti hogai jane de please!" She pleaded!

"Hamesha jane deta hu tab hi to bharta jaraha ye sab!" Arhaan scolded!

"Sorry next time yahi bethungi bas mere pass phone nhi tha me bore hogai thi!" She replied!

"Wo to beta bhool jau ke ainda bhi hoga!" Arhaan replied!

"Nhi please bhaiyaaa! Please bhaiya please!" She cried out!

"Arguments will only lend you in more trouble I suggest you to drop it!" Arhaan glared!

Emaan sighed and nodded!

"Okay!" She replied softly

"Lets go home!" Arhaan stood up!

"Bhook lagi ha!" She told him!

"Emaan don't tell me you are hungry? Ye sab khane se phele hua?" Arhaan sighed angrily and asked!

"Ji!" She replied!

"I will kill him! Bastard!" Arhaan muttered to himself!

"Lets go kuch khane chalte ha!" He told her!

The siblings duo went to 5 star restaurant to have some food!

"Dont starve for this long Emaan! Tabiyat kharab hosakti ha!!" Arhaan chided gently!

"Me khane hi gai thi jiski wajah se apne phone lelia!" She pouted!

"Mene phone isliye lia because you disobeyed direct orders!!! Do it one more time then I will deal with it in an entirely different way!" Arhaan told her!

"Nhi krunga bhaiya sorry! Me dar gai thi itna wo jhoot bolraha tha me itna dar laga!" She replied!

"Emaan as much as I want you protected this is not right!! Learn to stand up for yourself ek punch marti break his jaw I don't care but learn to protect yourself!!" Emaan told her gently!

"Paka mardu?" She asked with amusement!

"Paka kick him punch him do whatever it takes just dont cry!" Arhaan allowed her!

"Done!" She replied grinning!

On the other side of World!

"Wo Hamra betaa ha!" A lady shouted

"Wo mera beta nhi ha I don't care even if he dies!" Man shouted back!

"Bhot galat karahe ha ap!" Lady cried!

"Get lost please!" Man scoffed and left!

"Me pakistan jarahi hu!" Lady yelled!

"I don't care go to hell!" Man yelled back!

Hi guys sorry for late update but here it is!!

Hope you guys liked the chapter!!

How was Arhaan?

Favourite moment?

Any guesses for next update!!

Please vote and do inline comments!

Next update after 40+votes and 40+comments!!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.7K 8.6K 31
Three brother who have a close knit relationship a bond stronger than everything suddenly gets broken. An intruder in happy family also known as new...
21.7K 1.8K 18
💗 KARAN x TRIPURA ☀️ • Forced Promixity • Secret Wife • Age Gap
23.5K 3.8K 12
In the elite ranks of DRDO, Ardik Rajwasnhi, a young prodigy, is fueled by ambition to secure a coveted position among the legendary Team Phoenix. Ho...