But The Difference Is... (Rod...

By nowunavailable

This one was highly requested. Roddy Ricch x Halle Bailey fanfic. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 58

676 41 5
By nowunavailable

Halle POV

The little mermaid is officially out, and premiering today in every single movie theatre in the world.

And I couldn't be happier. I'm so blessed.

To celebrate, Chloe invited a few of our loved ones over to watch the movie together. This will also be my first time seeing the movie put all the way together, even though I'm in it.

Which is crazy when I think about it. I chuckled to myself, at the thought.

"Halle! Your raggedy boyfriend is here" Chloe said loudly and I laughed shaking my head.

"Chloe would you be nice?!" I said as I walked out of my bedroom.

"Mhm, I'll be nice" She said.

"Goodness gracious" I said as I got to the door and I opened it, seeing Roddy and Gunna at the door. Roddy had a bouquet of roses in his hands and Gunna had a card.

"Wassup Miss.Halle" Roddy said. "Hi!" I said cheesing, and he handed me the roses saying "These are for you"

"Aww thank you my sweet baby." I said.

"Of course.. And this is for you too" He mumbled as I felt him slide something in my pocket and it felt like a stack of money.

"Gotta spoil you." He said.

I smiled saying "Aww you're so sweet."

"Got you a lil something something" Gunna said handing me the card. I gave him a hug and said "I will be sure to open it. Thank you so much"

"Anytime. Congratulations sis" He said as we pulled away from the hug.

"Chloe is getting the snacks and drinks from the kitchen right now. We got the whole living room set up like a movie theatre. We also ordered food, so it should be on the way now." I said .

"Who all coming?" Roddy asked as we made our way to the living room.

"Branson, his girl friend, and some of our industry friends I'm sure y'all know of." I said.

"Like who?" Gunna asked.

"Not too many. Ryan Destiny, Queen Naija, her man Clarence, Kai Cenat, and Alex Isley. Those are our close friends. And oh, I also invited Keefa" I said.

"Coo, my big dawg" Roddy said and I laughed rolling my eyes.

"Anyways, make yourselves comfortable, I'm gonna help Chloe bring the snacks out" I said.

"Oh nah, don't trip Halle I got it" Gunna said with a smirk and I laughed saying "Okay then" as he went inside of the kitchen.

"Don't be fuckin in the kitchen cuh!" Roddy said and Gunna laughed saying "No promises"

Roddy then looked at me and pulled me to him saying "I'm so proud of you my baby.." as he gave me a kiss.

"Thank you so much" I said as we slowly started making out and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Now you finna inspire so many young girls out here, across the world. Now that's the kind of woman I like, and proud to call mine" Roddy said.

"Yeah?" I said with a smile.

"Mhm.." He said kissing my neck and I giggled before hopping into his arms. He laughed and lifted me up saying "So silly"

"I wish I could be in yo skin, ugh" I said and he laughed saying "Me too baby, me too.."

He spun me around and I laughed before he slowly put me down and kissed my forehead over and over.

"I love you" He said.

"I love you more" I said back grabbing his lil chin hair, and he smiled.

"Alright, alright enough of that" Chloe said and I laughed saying "Girl"

She and Gunna had the snacks on trays and they sat it on the floor where we had the blankets and everything set up.

It was cute how me and Chloe decorated. Obviously we made it a mermaid theme. I love that she cared just as much as I did, for my movie release.

"Chloe" Roddy said and she looked over at him putting one hand on her hip.

"Look, I know I did some things that were not good in the past, regarding your sister, and I know I wasn't the best boyfriend to her. But I don't want us having this tension everytime we're in the same room. I just want all of us to be coo. I've apologized to Halle several times, and showed her nothing but love through this, trying to make it right. I'm remorseful. Do you think we can put it behind us?" Roddy asked.

"I've put it behind me Roddy. If Halle forgives you, so do I. I just don't forget." Chloe said.

"So you gone hold it against me?" Roddy said.

"No, but I have my guard up FOR my sister. She's been hurt before, okay? And I don't want that for her again. So I feel like if you can't act right, then you should leave her alone." Chloe said honestly.

"And I feel that. I feel that fasho. But I can act right, and I will act right." I said and she just looked at him before taking a deep breath.

Then she nodded her head saying "I respect it, Roddy."

Roddy held his arms out for a hug from Chloe and we all laughed.

Gunna pushed her into Roddy and they hugged it out.

"Yay!" I said smiling and jumping up and down.

This meant so much to me. My sister is everything to me so of course it bothered me when they were at odds. This just makes everything much more peaceful now, so I was glad.

The door bell rang and Chloe said "Ooh everybody must be here!" As she ran to the door.

-

3 hours later

"Thank y'all for coming!" I said waving at everyone as they were leaving out.

Finished the movie, and talked with everyone for about an hour. And I was so proud of myself.

I could cry. I worked so hard in London to do this movie, and dealt with the critics because they felt as though there shouldn't have been a black version of the movie.

Which is crazy. But I proved all of them wrong.

As everyone was leaving, I seen Chloe grab her purse and said "Me and Sergio will be at the beach for the next few hours okay?"

"Okay" I said hugging her.

"I'm so proud of you. You deserve this. You know that?" Chloe said hugging me tightly.

"Thank you so much" I said.

"You proved all the naysayers wrong, this is your moment. You deserve it all. I love you so much Halle" Chloe said.

I wanted to cry from her words but I held it in.

"I love you more, thank you so much." I said. She smiled as she kissed my cheek and pulled away.

"You killed it sis" Gunna said hugging me. I hugged him back saying "Thank you!"

"I'll be back later" Chloe said.

"Okay, byeeee" I said as they left out and I shut and locked the door behind them.

Roddy came out the bathroom and said "Oh they all left?"

"Yep" I said.

"So... It's just us?" He asked and I laughed saying "Yes"

He smirked before walking over to me and I giggled saying "Here you go"

"Let's whip it baby, let's whip it right, let's whip it baby, we could do it all night!" Roddy sang as he smacked my booty over and over, singing that old school song and I laughed so hard, pushing him.

"We both are hereeee to have some fun, so let it whip" We both sang at the same time and I started jumping and dancing towards the room, and he started dancing too and we both laughed.

-

☕️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 423 46
Hi I'm doing some R5 and Ryland Preferences. I hope you enjoy it!
143K 6.2K 58
Table for two ⚓️
186K 6.7K 17
Kaylor fanfiction involving a crown.
3.2K 75 13
Just read & find out