Chapter 42

Halle POV

"Let's start by correcting your toneLower your fingerDon't be coming at meWith condescending demeanorsWe both know you're dead wrongAnd what makes it worseYou don't even have the nerveTo ever say that you're sorry"

Lower your finger
Don't be coming at me
With condescending demeanors
We both know you're dead wrong
And what makes it worse
You don't even have the nerve
To ever say that you're sorry"

I was recording my song in the studio, with the support of my sister Chloe.

I've been so busy performing and also booking movies, that I haven't put any solo music out so. Now my focus is on that till further notice.

"No we don't need to talk
Ain't nothing left to say
You got everything you want
Go ahead and have your cake
I know what's best for me
We go our separate ways
Leaving you with everything
Even all the pain"

I then hit the highest note that I could and heard Chloe clapping for me.

"Woooooo that's it!" She yelled and I smiled as she gave me a thumbs up.

I then took my headphones off and walked out the booth saying "That was okay?"

"It was amazing!" Chloe said giving me a hug and I smiled hugging her back.

"Let's hear it" My engineer said as he ran the song back, and I sat down in the moving chair and bobbed my head to it.

"I love it, I love it" I said as I kept listening to it.

Can't wait to put this new music out.

I stood up and said "I'll be back! Gotta use the restroom"

"Alright" My engineer said and I left him and Chloe in there to quickly use it.

-

Chloe POV

I was scrolling through my phone on Instagram, occasionally liking pictures when I seen a post on the shade room pop up.

I'm always on here for whatever reason so that's why I follow the damn page. To make sure ain't no false shit being posted about me or Halle.

I seen it was a video clip of Roddy, and some girl getting out of his car.

"Who the fuck?" I mumbled.

"What's wrong?" Halle's engineer asked me.

"Look at this" I said showing him.