Chapter 57

Halle POV

"Mmm.." I said under my breath as I was laying on top of Roddy, and he was rubbing on my entire body so gently..

"Feel good?" He asked me.

"Mhm" I said closing my eyes, we had "Freekin you" by Jodeci playing, some old R&B.

"You're so good to me.." I said.

"You sound like you've never received this typa treatment before" Roddy said.

"I haven't, before you of course" I said chuckling.

"Well you getting it all the time now, I got chu" Roddy said and I smiled saying "I know.."

He kissed my forehead, as he caressed my back under my shirt and I took a deep breath enjoying his touch.

"What must I sayyyy what must I doooo" He sang to me with the song and I giggled as he kissed my forehead again.

"To show how muchhhh I think about freakin you" We both sang at the same time before we laughed.

"You sound so good sweet baby" I said.

"Don't gas me Miss.Halle" He said laughing.

"I'm not, I'm for real. You have a nice tone" I said.

"Really?" He said.

"Mhm, when you record your music I hear it too" I said.

"Well thank you baby girl" Roddy said. I blushed and said "You're welcome sweet baby" before I kissed his cheek and rested my head back down on his chest.

He slid his hands from my back, down to my ass and he squeezed before rubbing his hands all over it making me moan.

It don't take much for me to get turned on by this man.

Not much at all.

I opened my eyes and leaned down, kissing him, and he kissed me back with no hesitation while rubbing on my ass. Getting me wet by the minute.

We kissed passionately, and made out slowly as I began to move myself back and forth against him. Feeling him grow underneath me, making me moan even more in his mouth.

He took my glasses off of my face, sitting them on his nightstand, and he lifted me up a bit, pulling his boxers down, and then I assisted and pulled them all the way off of him.

I pulled my thong to the side, and grabbed his dick, stroking it first making him groan.

I stroked the tip only, and he took a deep breath mumbling "Teasing." Making me giggle.

I put the tip to my entrance, leaving it there, and I started grinding on the tip, without sticking it in, and he gripped my waist tightly as he shut his eyes and let out a groan.

"Fuck" He mumbled, and my wetness was covering his dick and he wasn't even inside me yet.

"Yes" I moaned closing my eyes too because this made my shit feel sensitive.

"Sit on it baby please.." He said to me.

I slowly slid down on him, and we both moaned at the same time before I took my crop top off and threw it to the floor, and I leaned down placing my body on his, and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Mmmm" I moaned as I started grinding slowly back and forth on him as we were body to body. This felt so good, being held and caressed while making love.

I missed him so much. We've been making up for lost time.

I placed my lips back on his as we could barely kiss each other from the pleasure but we were doing it, and I kept grinding at the same slow pace because I could tell he was enjoying it.