Chapter 6

Roddy POV

"Aight so what happened?" Gunna asked me as I got in the car with him.

We were on our way to Chloe and Halle's performance. Of course he knew because he's seeing Chloe, but I didn't know because Halle ain't speaking to me at the moment.

But I found out through her Instagram, with her promoting it and everything.

And of course I'ma pull up. Because we needa talk this shit out anyway.

"Man- I'm in some shit cuh" I said.

"What you do nigga?" Gunna asked chuckling.

"I ain't did shit" I said.

"Then why she mad at you? She ain't finna get mad for no reason" He said sarcastically and I smacked my lips.

"Aight well, we chillin at the crib, we talkin and shit is coo. We kissin, and boom. Nigga-" I said.

"What? Her titty fell out her shirt?" He asked as he got to a red light and I just looked at him with a blank face causing him to laugh.

"What? I'm just asking" He said.

"Why is that your first thought?" I asked laughing and he shrugged.

"I just thought that was a possible answer" Gunna said.

"Well no. I wish it popped out but it didn't" I said and he laughed saying "Of course you do."

"What happened then?" He asked.

"When we was kissing my phone started ringing and shit, and it was a lil shawty I was fuckin on before I met Halle. And she was asking me certain shit I wasn't necessarily trying to answer yet" I said and Gunna sighed.

"Mannnnnnnn come on nigga we just had a convo about this at the photoshoot and you-"

"I didn't do nothing man! I haven't been fucking anyone since I met Halle, on Crip" I said.

"Okay so get rid of all of them, clearly you haven't if they still calling you and you couldn't give Halle a direct answer" Gunna said, I sighed.

"I know" I said.

"So you needa handle that if you want Halle. She a good girl nigga, don't fuck her head up if you ain't ready for a person like her." Gunna said.

"I know cuh I know" I said sighing.

"And you not finna have Chloe on my ass about it either nigga that's her sister and she don't play about Halle. And she know me and you are real coo so she would press me over yo shit" Gunna said.

I laughed and he said "I'm serious man" before he laughed too.

"Since when you become Dr.Phil. This nigga start fuckin wit Chloe and now he know everything about relationships" I said and he chuckled.

"I guess when you meet someone that's worth it, you learn a lot" He said as he pulled up to the venue where they were performing and I sat back in my seat thinking about that statement.

"Mm." I mumbled as he parked, and we seen paparazzi and a bunch of fans everywhere.

"Here we go man" Gunna said and I chuckled saying "Mannn."

But at this point we're used to it. I don't mind the fans at all, it's the paparazzi I don't fuck with.

We both got out the car and when the fans seen us they started screaming and shit, and we walked through them while they were touching on us and shit and I laughed a little because some fans be bold as fuck.

They be saying the craziest shit in my comments, it's hilarious.

We got through paparazzi and went inside of the venue, hearing them singing already.