Chapter 73

Halle POV

I knocked on Roddy's door a few times and then rang the door bell

I do have a key so I could just come in but I wanted to be respectful since me and him aren't together.

I just stopped by so I can get my things from his place and we can just co parent from there.

I sighed and rang the door bell again, getting impatient because I was already irritated.

About the whole situation.

I then just pulled out the key and I unlocked the door and walked in.

"Hello?" I said and my voice echoed all through his house, like always.

Then I realized that he wasn't here.

I walked in the house and locked the door behind me, sighing a little as I looked around.

I walked into his bedroom, beginning to grab some of my clothes I had here, and putting them in my bag.

I heard some rummaging and the front door opening, so I figured it was him. I walked towards the door and it was that Rosemarie bitch.

This nigga gave her a key?!

She jumped a bit when she seen me, then she took a deep breath and said "Hello..."

I scrunched my eyebrows, and said "Hi. Didn't mean to scare you, I thought Roddy would be here."

"Yeah he's not here right now, he went to the studio for a couple of hours. I just came by to water his plants, bring in his mail. Things like that." Rosemarie said awkwardly before she looked around nervously.

I chuckled shaking my head.

"Excuse me." I said before walking back to his bedroom, packing the rest of my things.

She followed me into the bedroom and said "I feel like I have to say this.."

"If you tell me you guys are together, it's going to upset me. If you tell me you guys are just friends, it is going to upset me. So just don't say shit." I said.

"Why would it upset you to hear that we're just friends?" Rosemarie asked me.

I slammed his dresser shut and said "Because we both know that's just a game. You hang around, water his plants, maybe even cook him a meal every now and then. And then the next thing you know, you and your "good friend" are fucking and sucking. A regular happy couple."