Chapter 70

Halle POV

Double update

Girl you so sexyEverybody should see your body YeahGirl you so sexyEveryone should see youEveryone should see you in the openBaby open up for meOpennnnKeep me floatingBy the ocean

Girl you so sexy
Everybody should see your body
Yeah
Girl you so sexy
Everyone should see you
Everyone should see you in the open
Baby open up for me
Opennnn
Keep me floating
By the ocean

I had "Sex on the beach" by Partynextdoor playing in the bedroom, and Roddy was staring me down and I blushed.

"You look so sexy.." He mumbled.

"Thank you baby." I said.

"How much longer before we get Halo from your mom's?" He asked.

"Two hours" I said.

He nodded his head licking his lips as he eyed me up and down.

I walked over to him and got in the bed, straddling him and he rubbed his lips together, holding my waist.

I leaned in and kissed him, and he kissed me back immediately, as we began to makeout.

"We can do a little something before we get our baby.." I said.

"Good" He said back as he smiled in between kisses, rubbing his hands all over me.

"Mmm" I moaned in the kiss, he gripped my ass in his hands.

I pulled away from the kiss, and started kissing down his chest, pulling down his sweats.

"W-wait baby" He said and I looked up at him.

"Hmm?" I said.

He sighed and rubbed his face.

Then he yawned saying "I'm actually uh- Kinda tired"

"Tired?" I said.

"Yeah.." He said.

"Too tired for some head? That's not you" I said laughing.

He chuckled saying "Yeah I know.. I just- You know we both been working extra hard lately and everything so. I've been catching up on my sleep, that's all"

I scrunched my eyebrows a bit.

"You sure that's it?" I asked.

He never turns down sex or head, even if he's tired.

Just seems strange to me.

"Yeah that's it. Besides, we can uh, just get some food then pick up Halo from your mom's house" Roddy said.

I squinted my eyes a bit before getting off of him.

"Okay." I said.

"Are you mad?" He asked.

"No, not at all baby. Just wanna make sure you're okay. That's all" I said.

"I'm fine baby, for real, just tired" Roddy said as he got out the bed.