Chapter 69

Halle POV

"We can reschedule if it's a problem, because this is kind of unprofessional" I said to DDG's manager

"We can reschedule if it's a problem, because this is kind of unprofessional" I said to DDG's manager. He called and said DDG wanted to meet with me and do a song.

I let Roddy know and now I'm here but it's been about an hour and no. I'm over it.

"Now that would be a problem, only place you're going is to the studio so we can knock out that song" DDG said FINALLY walking in with his entourage.

"Halle Bailey... Wow.. I'm Darryl." He said saying his government name holding his hand out and I shook it.

"Nice to meet you." I said. "Pleasure is all mine.." He said to me.

We walked into one of the rooms and DDG said "Turn the music down please"

"Excuse our delay but we had a crucial decision to make and me and my team really want you to be apart of one of my songs. It's called I want you. I think you're a very smart, substantial, unique, versatile artist." He said to me.

"Well thank you." I said.

"And I hear you're a new mother, congratulations" He said.

"Thank you so much. Me and Roddy are so excited." I said.

"You had a boy or girl?" He asked.

"A baby boy. Named him Halo." I said.

"That's dope. Me and Roddy met like twice. He seems coo" DDG said.

"Yeah he's amazing. Maybe you two should do a song one day." I recommended.

"Yeah that'd be coo. This song in particular, I can hear your voice all over it. Would you like me to play it?" He asked.

"Yeah sure." I said.

"Alright coo, Dub play it for us" DDG said. I'm guessing Dub is his brother.

Dub nodded his head and started playing the song, I slight bobbed my head listening to it.

You know what it is, bills, trips, tips
If I want you, yeah, yeah, uh
Baby, don't tease, slide, deep, 'tween
If I want you, yeah
Eight degrees in the 'Falls, then your heart froze
You so out of reach, and you doin' the most
You know what it is, bills, trips, tips
If I want you, yeah, aye, yeah, yeah

"Yeah this is nice." I said.

"I think your vocals on it, harmonizing with me would sound good" DDG said.

"We can work that out. Let me hop in the booth." I said shrugging and he nodded his head.

-

Roddy POV

"Roddy, I was driving home and I finally heard the full song with us. When I finally heard your voice on it, and the entire verse, I screamed out loud!" Rosemarie said.