Chapter 32

Roddy POV

"Uhhh! Yes baby" Halle moaned holding onto me as I was stroking her in the bed, kissing her forehead.

We had "Freekin you" by Jodeci BLASTING in my crib. It's safe to say me and Miss.Halle made up after I apologized about everything, sent baby girl some roses, chocolates and a big ass bear along with a note. Sentimental things I know she loves.

I wasn't gone lose her for nothing.

Once this song drops with Ella Mai, I have no plans to speak to her again. Especially after she really tried to ruin my shit wit Halle. Weird as hell. I would never cheat on Halle.

I ain't stupid.

I went a little deeper, hitting her spot and she gasped before slamming her hands on my back, and tightening her legs around my waist.

"Uhh, mmmm" She moaned digging her nails in my back and I buried my face in her neck sucking on it.

"You like that?" I asked her.

"Yes daddy" She panted scratching a nigga back up, I love that shit.

Just shows I'm digging that pussy out like a real nigga supposed to.

"You missed me? Hmm?" I asked against her neck.

"You k-know I did baby, oooh you know I did" She panted.

Make up sex is always the best.

I sucked on her jawline before licking across it while stroking her pussy slow and deep, feeling that shit wet up more and more on me, and it gripped me right, making me groan in her ear.

I was giving it to her like I was fresh out.

"Uhhh! Right there, right there- Just like that" Halle moaned, I licked on her neck as I stroked her in circles, feeling her clit on me at the same time which intensified the pleasure for her and for me.

"Mmmmm" We both moaned at the same time and she let out a high pitched moan into my neck.

"Mm- Mm" She said before flipping us over, and she got on top.

She scooted up sitting on my dick, I laid my head back taking a deep breath. She kissed along my jawline before leaning up a little pecking my lips a few times.

Halle's a nigga weakness, taking her away from me is like taking away the only thing we breathe, oxygen.

"So you wanna take control" I said chuckling.

"Mhm.." She said back.

She climbed back on top of me grabbing a hold of my dick, and I felt me inside her within seconds. "Shit.." I grunted lowly, she gasped letting out a soft moan.

I sat up but she only pushed me back down, I don't know who the hell she thought she was but when I wanna do some shit she gone let me do some shit or Imma fuck her shit up.

I sat up once again and she tried to push me back down.

I reversed our positions, she was on her back and I was towering over her within seconds. "You never cooperate with me." She spoke breathlessly, as I put her legs over my shoulders.

"All you had to do was let me do what I wanted and you'd still be on top." I mumbled, leaning down grabbing her wrists pinning them down.

Halle is very flexible, so it was always easy for me to flip and bend her in whatever way I wanted.

"Baby wait I- fuck Roddy!" She screamed out as I bit down into my bottom lip hard pounding myself inside her.

I grunted with each rough, fast stroke. She tried her hardest to break free, "Uhhh!" She screamed out as her back arched, her eyes rolled back as she threw her head back letting out her loud moans.

But The Difference Is... (Roddy Ricch x Halle Bailey Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें