Chapter 77

Halle POV

"Wakey, wakey" I said to Roddy as he started waking up and I laughed as I had Halo in my arms

"Wakey, wakey" I said to Roddy as he started waking up and I laughed as I had Halo in my arms. Roddy chuckled.

"I was gonna let you just sleep but I know you don't like sleeping after 12 so" I said as I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Facts, so thank you." He said holding his arms out for Halo and I handed him to Roddy.

"No problem" I said.

"And I'm sorry for how I came here last night, I guess I just got... Really drunk" He said.

"Yeah you were out of it." I said chuckling. "But not hard to handle so you're good." I added.

"I don't even remember much. I just remember getting cross faded and ending up at yo front door. Chloe not here?" He asked.

"Nah she's out of town with Gunna. A little baecation" I said.

"Thank God. I don't wanna hear her mouth." Roddy said and I smacked my lips saying "Hush up. That's my sister."

"Sorry but it's true. I know she'd get on yo case for letting me stay the night" Roddy said.

"You're fine. It's just the guest room" I said shrugging.

"I just feel like a damn idiot." Roddy said and I just looked at him.

"Like why the hell did it take me to cheat for shit to be so clear to me. She plotted from day one and now we're here. I lost my family because of my actions. I'm not tryna throw a pity party for myself, I'm just mad at myself for what I did. That's all." Roddy said.

I sighed.

"I hear you Roddy." I said as Halo laid on him and I smiled at the visual. Too cute.

"But I wanna be clear. I did not have sex with her." Roddy said.

"Even after the other day when you said you were going to?" I said sarcastically.

"I was just upset Halle and I was being petty. I wasn't gone fuck her, and I didn't. Top was enough, I wouldn't ruin us even further by having sex with her." Roddy said.

I just nodded my head because I really didn't know why to say.

"Are you keeping that new car?" He asked and I sighed.

"What's wrong with me having the car Rodrick?" I said.

"It just makes me feel like you tryna get attention from else where" He said.

"From who? Roddy I been wanting that drop top since I was 15 years old, and I finally had the finances to spoil myself and get it. After all my hard work and having a baby, I feel like I have the right to treat myself so that's what I did." I said.

"I understand that. I guess I just be in my head cause I know I fucked up. And I been hearing shit here and there" Roddy said.

"Hearing shit?" I said.