Chapter 52

Halle POV

"Sissy! I'm about to leave" Chloe said as she walked into my bedroom

"Where you heading?" I asked her.

"Me and Sergio are going to the movies" She said.

"Oh okay, but before you go, can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Of course. Everything okay?" She asked me as she sat on the edge of my bed.

I sat up a bit and said "Yeah.. But I just- You know Roddy has been around lately since I've been back to America"

"Mhm" She said rolling her eyes and I chuckled.

"And I just.. He's been so adamant ever since fashion week in London, when we seen each other for the first time again. He's been adamant about getting back together and fixing what he broke.. And I still love him. And it's not gonna go away. So I'm not gonna lie I'm thinking about it" I said.

"Mhm" Chloe said as she just listened.

"Chloe, do you think I'm a fool?" I asked.

She sighed. "Halle of course not.. You're just in love with a man." She said.

"Don't feel bad for being in love with a man. Okay? Look, I don't care for Roddy as much anymore because of how he did you, that's just me being your big sister and having your back. However, I would never stop you from real love. And I know you're really smart, and you set boundaries. So I know you wouldn't just let him walk all over you. So if you feel like you wanna give that relationship with him another try, that is your right Halle. Yours. And only yours." She said.

"Thank you so much." I said hugging her and she hugged me back saying "I love you so much Halle"

"I love you more" I said back.

"But you make that nigga work HARD before he gets some pussy from you again." She said and I laughed so hard.

"Girl duh! He ain't getting this na na that easy!" I said.

"Period because he did too much. So he gone have to wait, and he gone have to work. Okay?! Period." Chloe said and I laughed saying "That part."

She then stood up from the bed and put her purse over her shoulder and said "You good though?"

"Yeah I'm good. Thank you for talking to me.." I said.

"Of course. Call me if you need anything okay?" Chloe said.

"I will" I said with a smile and she smiled too before leaving out.

-

Roddy POV

Me: wyd?

Miss.Halle: Laying down

Me: without me?