Chapter 58

Halle POV

The little mermaid is officially out, and premiering today in every single movie theatre in the world.

And I couldn't be happier. I'm so blessed.

To celebrate, Chloe invited a few of our loved ones over to watch the movie together. This will also be my first time seeing the movie put all the way together, even though I'm in it.

Which is crazy when I think about it. I chuckled to myself, at the thought.

"Halle! Your raggedy boyfriend is here" Chloe said loudly and I laughed shaking my head.

"Chloe would you be nice?!" I said as I walked out of my bedroom.

"Mhm, I'll be nice" She said.

"Goodness gracious" I said as I got to the door and I opened it, seeing Roddy and Gunna at the door. Roddy had a bouquet of roses in his hands and Gunna had a card.

"Wassup Miss.Halle" Roddy said. "Hi!" I said cheesing, and he handed me the roses saying "These are for you"

"Aww thank you my sweet baby." I said.

"Of course.. And this is for you too" He mumbled as I felt him slide something in my pocket and it felt like a stack of money.

"Gotta spoil you." He said.

I smiled saying "Aww you're so sweet."

"Got you a lil something something" Gunna said handing me the card. I gave him a hug and said "I will be sure to open it. Thank you so much"

"Anytime. Congratulations sis" He said as we pulled away from the hug.

"Chloe is getting the snacks and drinks from the kitchen right now. We got the whole living room set up like a movie theatre. We also ordered food, so it should be on the way now." I said .

"Who all coming?" Roddy asked as we made our way to the living room.

"Branson, his girl friend, and some of our industry friends I'm sure y'all know of." I said.

"Like who?" Gunna asked.

"Not too many. Ryan Destiny, Queen Naija, her man Clarence, Kai Cenat, and Alex Isley. Those are our close friends. And oh, I also invited Keefa" I said.

"Coo, my big dawg" Roddy said and I laughed rolling my eyes.

"Anyways, make yourselves comfortable, I'm gonna help Chloe bring the snacks out" I said.

"Oh nah, don't trip Halle I got it" Gunna said with a smirk and I laughed saying "Okay then" as he went inside of the kitchen.

"Don't be fuckin in the kitchen cuh!" Roddy said and Gunna laughed saying "No promises"

Roddy then looked at me and pulled me to him saying "I'm so proud of you my baby.." as he gave me a kiss.

"Thank you so much" I said as we slowly started making out and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Now you finna inspire so many young girls out here, across the world. Now that's the kind of woman I like, and proud to call mine" Roddy said.

"Yeah?" I said with a smile.

"Mhm.." He said kissing my neck and I giggled before hopping into his arms. He laughed and lifted me up saying "So silly"