Chapter 54

Roddy POV

"So did she end up coming?" Gunna asked me as we were in the studio, smoking and cooking some new music up.

I told him about everything wit me and Halle last night so. That's what we was catching up on.

"Noooo nigga, she didn't and I was like what the fuck" I said and he looked at me before he bursted out laughing.

"Man that ain't funny!" I said smacking my lips.

"Nigga thought he was finna get that na na, Halle said hell nah nigga you gone work for that pussy" Gunna said laughing his ass off and I flipped him off.

"I been working to get her back, it's like she don't trust me or something" I said.

"Can you blame her?" He asked.

"What?" I said.

"Think about it bro. You switched up on her once you found out she was gone have to go to London for a year to do the movie. You was in yo feelings because you was gone miss yo girl. I get it,but you handled it all wrong. Then while y'all was broken up, you was kickin it wit that lil bitch that got you in trouble before hand. Bad move." Gunna said.

I sighed.

"So.. I wasn't pushin p?" I joked and he laughed.

"Oh you was pushin p but not the right p. You was pushing pathetic" He said and I nudged him making him laugh.

"Nah no bullshit though, I get it. You right. I was moving all wrong, I didn't really know how to acknowledge what I was feeling and now we're here. But I really thought last night she was gone walk through that door, I was gone make love to her and we was gone fix everything from that point forward but she did not come at all bro." I said.

"I'm sure she thought long and hard about that shit though" Gunna said.

"Oh for sure. I know her. She definitely debated on coming or not, but I know she's teaching me a lesson and I definitely feel it" I said slightly frustrated.

I miss everything.

I miss my girl, I miss laying up wit her, cooking wit her, making love to her, everything.

It ain't the same. And I never met somebody quite like Halle. She made her mark for sure.

"She miss you, just give it time" Gunna said.

"How you know she miss me?" I asked squinting my eyes and he chuckled.

"Chloe been telling you what Halle says?" I said with a smirk and he laughed saying "Man don't get me in the middle of shit, aight?"

"Is there like a big chance I can get her back though is the question" I said.

"Yeah, you just gotta act right" Gunna said.

"Man I've been acting right" I said and he chuckled saying "Clearly not"

"I'ma handle it though. Even though she left a nigga high and dry last night" I said and Gunna laughed so hard.

"Fuck you cuh" I said standing up as I left out and he laughed even harder.

-

Halle POV

"Girl- I hope you didn't go to his house" Chloe said as I broke down what happened between me and Roddy last night.

"Girl no. I came right back home, and seen you weren't here" I said and she laughed.

"Yeah I was with Sergio" Chloe said.

"I mean, I'm not gonna lie.. How he was talking, I really, really wanted to go. Because I do miss him, I love him, and we haven't had sex in sooo longgggg. But, I gotta show him I'm not fucking around. And he gone treat me right or he can't have me. Simple as that. So I had to have enough discipline to take my ass home." I said.