IDOL NEXT DOOR || JUNGKOOK F...

By jkshiningstar

She went to another country to build her career. But she doesn't know about her encounter with the superstar... More

1. Welcome to Korea
2. Those eyes
3. Who is my neighbour?
4. Am I in trouble?
5. Without a freaking shirt!
6. The Betrayal
7. Someone was at the door
8. Talk to her
9. New friend
10. Forgiven
11. The accident
12. The secret
13. Shocked
14. Angry
15. The t-shirt!
16. Call us OPPA
17. My feelings
18. I want to kiss you
19. His girlfriend
20. The treasure
21. Bit Na is my girlfriend
22. Dead body
23. ROKAPO
24. Her bias
25. Missing you
26. Felt like Home
27. His home
28. The proposal
29. Going back to India
30. The surprise
31. She left
32. D-Day
33. Never show your face again
34. The letter
35. Military enlistment
36. Nightmares
37. Supermarket
38. Met again
39. The baby
40.She is already married
41. Bang PD?
42. Her husband
43. Shocked
44. Ian
45. The truth
46. Break his heart
47. Break up
48. Painful
49. His shocking decision
50. Two days
51. Custody papers
52. Slapped
53. Hospital
54. Apology
55. Forgiven
57. Focus on...?
58. Will you marry me?
~Epilogue~
Update !
Synopsis

56. Heart to heart talk

2.2K 79 28
By jkshiningstar

JHOPE'S POV-

"Jungkook? Who?"

The moment she said those words we all went in shock.

What if she forgets him and couldn't remember him because of comatose?

No...no... she remembers Jungkook's parents. But then why....ugh! It's so confusing.

"You don't remember, Jungkook?" I asked her impatiently.

She looked at me still frowning.

"Of course I know him oppa. I was just kidding." She said and giggled. I sighed in relief... in fact we all did.

"Where is he by the way?" She asked looking at all of us.

"He is outside. I will go and bring him here." I said with a smile and she nodded.

I went outside and saw Jungkook sitting on the bench.

"Ya jungkooka... let's go inside she is waiting for you" I told him while sitting beside him.

I know he is scared.

"Hyung... what if she hates me now?" He said still looking down.

"Ya paboya! Your love is stronger than that. No matter what, she will never hate you." I tried to encourage him.

He looked at me with hope and asked," Really hyung?"

"Yes kookie. Now let's go inside." I said and stood up.

With hope in his eyes he got up from the bench and started walking towards her room.

He is nervous. I can tell that from his red ears and cold hands. I patted him and he smiled.

I entered first and looked back. Jungkook was waiting for this moment for so long and now that they both are going to reconcile, we all felt content and were eager to see their reconciliation with our own eyes.

There is this feeling inside my heart that I couldn't decipher. It's like there are butterflies in my stomach because of fear as well as excitement.

When Jungkook entered inside, everyone went silent. He looked at Rooh with so much emotion and there were tears in his eyes.

When I looked at Rooh her expressions were exactly same as Jungkook's.

They both were looking at each other with so much love, longing and affection.

It's like for them, there was no one else in the room except them.

Jungkook was taking slow steps towards her. Rooh was eagerly waiting for him.

When he reached her, he stood still as if he was trying to engrave each and every part of her in his eyes.

He somehow seemed hesitant to touch her and I think Rooh understood that, so she raised her hand from the bed and tried to reach for his hand. When she touched Jungkook's hand, he came out of his trance and looked at their intertwined hands and then back into her eyes.

He immediately broke the silence and hugged her. He poured all of his love in that hug.

I looked at everyone and saw everyone was crying while looking at both of them. Those were happy tears. Even I myself was crying.

We all waited for this moment to happen and finally this day has come. We all are happy to see them back together.

While they both were hugging, Jin hyung gestured for us to go out to give both of them privacy. One by one we all came out of the room leaving both of them alone inside.

"I am so happy that finally they both got back together." Rooh's mother said while smiling.

"Yes Mrs Kapoor. I can't even express my happiness in words." Jeon eomoni said while hugging Rooh's mother.

~~~

JUNGKOOK's POV-

I can't express how content I am feeling right now while hugging her.

It's like I am hugging my world. In this moment, I realised that no matter what happens, I will always love her. I just can't live without her.

After hugging for so long, we broke the hug.

I sat on the bed, held her hands and kissed her knuckles.

She blushed. Oh! How much I missed those red cheeks.

"I am sorry Rooh. I am really sorry. I know I have done so many bad things to you but I..." as I was saying, she stopped me.

"Rooh? Why are you calling me Rooh?" She asked. I got confused by her question.

"Umm... because that's your name"

She chuckled.

"But before waking up I heard you calling me baby. Then why are you calling me by my name now?" She said with a cute smile.

Wait! She heard me talking to her while she was in coma?

"Did you..." I was saying when she again stopped me.

"Yes! I heard you. I don't remember much but I was hearing you guys this whole time while I was in coma. And that's how I know that you all tried so hard to wake me up. So I don't have any grudges against anyone."

When she said those things, tears left my eyes again and she chuckled again.

"I didn't knew that you have become a cry baby." She said and we both laughed.

"Even if you know everything. I still want to apologize for whatever bullshit I did. And I... I want to tell you that I... I love you Rooh... I love you so much that when we both were away from each other, it hurted me. It hurted me while thinking that I won't be able to see you again. But God gave me another chance and I will definitely not waste this opportunity.

I will be loving you seven days a week for the rest of my life." I told her everything and she was looking at me with so much love.

We both stayed silent while staring at each other and I was eagerly waiting for her answer.

When she didn't reply, I said," Say something, please."

But she didn't say anything, I looked down loosing hope.

She removed my hands from hers. And I felt like she is going to reject me.

But what she did surprised me.

She held my chin with her fingers and brought my face towards her.

It all happened in slow motion...just like movies.

Now our lips were just a few inches away from each other's but she didn't kissed me.

"Ro-rooh..." I whispered.

Her breath was fanning over my face and I was loosing patience.

She smirked. I know she was teasing me but I was waiting for her permission.

It was getting hard for me to control myself.

So once again I whispered," Ro-rooh... I..."

"Kiss me kookie" The moment she said those words I placed my lips on her lips.

The kiss was slow yet passionate and was filled with so much love and longing. Both of us were pouring out heart in that kiss. It was like my lips are made just for her.

I never thought that I will be able to taste them again. But here we are.

There is this saying," I have tried so hard to get you... that every fiber of my being has conspired to unite me with you." And that's what is happening with us.

~~~

Hey guys!

Did you like the chapter?

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I really like your comments.

Please vote if you liked it and wait for the next chapter.

Umm... I think you gonna love the next chapter ☺️.

I will update it on Saturday. But if you want it on Friday, please comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 5.2K 56
Love is painful in two ways. It hurts to let go. It hurts to leave. ☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎ Each time I caught him staring at me, he would just smile a...
141K 5K 22
"The man I loved is now my bestfriend's boyfriend." What will you do if you knew the man you loved was your bestfriend's boyfriend? Will you be able...
426K 13K 56
《COMPLETED》 ❝i-its nice seeing you again.❞ what happens if you meet Jungkook again? Will it be like falling in love all over again? seque...
1.4M 44.8K 37
"𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿" "𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 ?" 𝑻𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒆- Age g...