Claymore: The Boogeyman Of He...

Von Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "Vengeance." A young man name (Y/N) who lost his parent that he make the deal with the devil and turn... Mehr

Introduction
(Y/N)'s Weapons & Devil Arms
Raki's Upgrade
Harem Part 1
Harem Part 2
Prologue 01: The Rider Appearance
Prologue 02: The Legend Of Claymore & Ghost Rider
Chapter 1: The Deal With Rider/Adoption
Chapter 2: Claymores Meet Rider
Chapter 3: A Real Family/Healing Stigma
Chapter 4: Ophelia's Challenge
Chapter 5: The Abandon Pieta
Chapter 6: The Rider In Pieta Part 1
Chapter 7: The Rider In Pieta Part 2
Chapter 8: Jean & Clare (Lemon)
Chapter 9: Motivated With Angel Power!
Chapter 10: Ghost Rider's Warning For Isley
Chapter 11: A New Life For Them/Helen & Deneve (Lemon)
Chapter 12: Raki's First Fight/The Training Part 1
Chapter 13: The Training Part 2
Chapter 14: The Resurrections Of Teressa/Forest Fight
Chapter 15: The Awakened Twins/Riful The West
Chapter 16: The Assassin Deathwatch
Chapter 17: Anti-heroes/Loves (Lemon)
Chapter 18: Jack O'Lantern Part 1
Chapter 19: Jack O'Lantern Part 2
Chapter 20: Lilith's Death
Chapter 21: Isley's Challenge Raki
Chapter 22: A New Enemies
Chapter 23: The Organization's Death
Chapter 24: Dae & Rimuto's Death/New Plan
Chapter 25: The Dark Tower Part 1
Chapter 27: Nevan/Vengeance's Death
Chapter 28: Blackheart
Chapter 29: Mephisto's Death
Chapter 30: Ending Epilogue

Chapter 26: The Dark Tower Part 2

57 4 0
Von Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was with the others were seen this and make them both saw the dark tower was appeared right away and then (Y/N) knew what Mephisto want him and he really need to get to the Dark Tower and he is going to find out and he will kill Mephisto with his pawns. Then (Y/N) was turn his head to look at the other girls and he told them to run away from here and they both were did and take the children with them too...but except Clare, Teressa, Miria, Helen, Deneve, Jean, Cassandra, Roxanne, Hilda, Luciela, and Hysteria are going to work along with (Y/N) right away and then (Y/N) was stare at those demons who were arrive by themselves.

They are got their weapons with them and it seems they are going to kill (Y/N) with Raki with the weapons and then (Y/N) was seen this and make him was transform into his Ghost Rider form right away and then Raki too. Then (Y/N) was summon his own bike right away and make the girls seen this and then Raki does the same thing too and then the two of them turn their heads to look at the girls.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "QUICK, GET HOP ON MY BIKE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout to them and make them both were got on and then others who were hop on Raki too.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Are you ready, Raki?" He asked his son.

Raki/Ghost Rider: "Yeah....Let's ride." He said to him and then the two of them were driving their familiars to there and then they both slaughtering those demons who were stood on their ways.

When (Y/N) was swung his chain at those demons and begin to killing all of them and then (Y/N) use his Chaos Blade that he was slashing at these demons with his weapon and he just killing multiple of these motherfuckers. Then (Y/N) is turn his head to look over there and saw some demons who were tries to attack at him and then (Y/N) aiming his weapon that he had a shotgun and he blast his shotgun at the demons and blow them up.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Get the fuck off of us!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to them and he blast his shotgun and sending many of them back away and even his girls were fighting and killing multiple of these motherfuckers. When (Y/N) was with Raki begin to wipe all every last one of them and then the two of them were ride through up to the building like wallcrawling right away and make (Y/N) ride fast as he could.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "There must be a way to get in there right now...." He said to them.

Raki/Ghost Rider: "Right..." He said and then (Y/N) was use his sword to cut the way for let the two of them went inside the room and then they both were landing down on the ground and they turn their heads to look at around and make sure that anything else around here.

Raki/Ghost Rider: "Okay, what do we do?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "I'm going different way, Raki. You go other way...." He said to Raki and then the two of them were driving to the other directions ways and then (Y/N) drove his bike goes faster and more faster and make him was moving out to somewhere else in this world. Then (Y/N) was got his wives with him and he know the women knew what to do is killing some demons alive.

(Y/N) stop his bike and make him was stepped out of his bike and then his wives were stepped out too and then they both were stood right there and observe around in this huge building and make (Y/N) with the girls begin to moving out right away and then (Y/N) was heard more demons who coming here right away and this make (Y/N) with the girls were smirk up and they both were got their weapons out.

When (Y/N) was take his guns out and he aiming his guns at the demons and begin to shooting them all and then his wives were begin to slaughtering all of them by himself and when he was with the wives begin to slaughtering all of them by himself and then (Y/N) just keep killing and more killing. 

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was with his wives are heading out to somewhere else in this world and make them both begin to moving out right away and they both seen the huge big doors were stood right there and make (Y/N) was thinking at it and he was use his guns and shooting and blasting at the doors down by himself. Then the doors were burst through and make (Y/N) with his wives were got inside there and the two of them were check around in this world and then they both seeing it was huge and also something weirder for what he saw there was a huge lock here.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Hmmmm....what the hell is this?" He asked himself.

Clare: "Looks like a huge lock place...what were they kept in here...." She said to them.

Jean: "I don't know...but something else is big here and we don't know what that is..." She said to them and make them nod their heads and then they both were heard a dark deep demonic voices comes from the other boom creature what that is.

???: "Greeting, Rider and Hybrids." He said to them.

Helen: "What the?!? Who said that?!" She asked herself and whatever it is...what was the mysterious voice comes from and then (Y/N) with the wives got their weapons out and then they heard there was a huge roar comes from the other monster's voice. Then (Y/N) saw this and make him was dodge out of the way and he was take his both guns out and begin to shooting his weapon at the foot of this creature really is and this creature was big and even bigger like 35 foot tall.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Huh....A dog." He said to himself.

Cerberus.

In Greek mythology, Cerberus (/ˈsɜːrbərəs/[2] or /ˈkɜːrbərəs/; Greek: Κέρβερος Kérberos [ˈkerberos]), often referred to as the hound of Hades, is a multi-headed dog that guards the gates of the Underworld to prevent the dead from leaving. He was the offspring of the monsters Echidna and Typhon, and was usually described as having three heads, a serpent for a tail, and snakes protruding from multiple parts of his body. Cerberus is primarily known for his capture by Heracles, the last of Heracles' twelve labours.

Descriptions of Cerberus vary, including the number of his heads. Cerberus was usually three-headed, though not always. Cerberus had several multi-headed relatives. His father was the multi snake-headed Typhon, and Cerberus was the brother of three other multi-headed monsters, the multi-snake-headed Lernaean Hydra; Orthrus, the two-headed dog that guarded the Cattle of Geryon; and the Chimera, who had three heads: that of a lion, a goat, and a snake. And, like these close relatives, Cerberus was, with only the rare iconographic exception, multi-headed.

Cerberus: "I am Cerberus! I am here for you, Rider..." He said to (Y/N) and make him was stood right there and then (Y/N) just killing those motherfuckers with his bare hands.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "You know me?" He asked him.

Cerberus: "Yes, I know you that I am pawn of Mephisto...my order to kill you and the women." He said to (Y/N).

Deneve: "Where is Mephisto?" She asked him.

Cerberus: "I do not talk to you about him. I am going to kill you both with my orders." He said to (Y/N) and his wives.

Cassandra: "Then we guess we are going to teach you a real lesson for what bad dog need to be punish. Couldn't you agree with me, Neideen and Cassandra?" She said to Cerberus. 

Cerberus: "I have no choice...but you and women must die." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Yeah, I guess...I have to kill you too, mutt. If you want to kill me....Come and kill me...I dare you, bitch." He said to him and he was take his guns and sword out and prepare for shooting at the monster right away and then Cerberus who let out a roar toward to them and make (Y/N) was readying to fight and he was take his guns out and aiming his weapons at the Cerberus.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Forgive me, dog." He said.

When (Y/N) was shooting at his weapons at the Cerberus and the hellhound was let out a roar and then (Y/N)'s wives are use their claymore swords cutting and slashing at those monsters apart off and then (Y/N) with his wives beating and slashing at those monsters apart off. Then (Y/N) was begin to fighting at the Cerberus with his guns and swords also Chaos Blades that he just killing all of them and make him was killing this giant three heads dog and make (Y/N) was slaughtering at it...and then his wives use their weapons to chopped this three head dog into pieces.

After (Y/N) with his wives were done with it and then the three head dog was fall down on the ground and it was breathing out and felt like dying and then (Y/N) was walking toward to the three dog head and he said.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Sorry, puppy....I have to kill Mephisto and stop him for what he's doing...but you didn't listen at it." He said to him and he was holding his sword and raise it up and slash at the head of dog and cutting it off.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Rest in peace....you were supposed to be good dog not following the order from that prick." He said to the unconscious dog and the body of dog was become burning alive and then (Y/N) was turn his head to look at the women and he gave them a nod on his head and then they both were moving out.

To Be Continued.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

18.3K 416 34
(Y/N): "Rips...and TEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) AKA Chainsaw-Man and this is his story....in our original reality (Y/N) (L/N) was living i...
19.8K 422 35
I am not a king....I am not a god....I AM!!!!!! (Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Vengeance." What if Ash had a little brother who had the most supernatural power...
18.4K 609 35
(Y/N): "You Guilty....Look into my eyes...Your soul stained by the blood of innocents...feel their pains..." A young man name (Y/N) who lost his pare...
232K 5.7K 25
Meet Y/n, Part time Motorbike Daredevil, Full time Bounty hunter for the devil herself. watch as one of his simple stunts ends up turning into an adv...