Pokémon Oneshots

Door Owlwood97

Pokémon x reader stories with various characters from the games! This will be focusing primarily on character... Meer

Calem - New Girl
Serena - Rivals
Professor Sycamore - The Professor's Assistant
Grant - Unspoken Feelings
N - Cherished
Zoey - First Date
Piers - Coffee House
Silver - Arranged Marriage
Goh - First Love
Lance - Next Time
Goh - I Want To Hold Your Hand
Brock - Flirting
Ash - Contest Star
Arven - Daddy Issues
Goh - 1,2,3,4
Sakura - Tea Time
Arven - Space
Leon - Three Chances
Brawly - Savior
Grusha - The Ice Prince
N - Three Years Later
Atticus - Wedding Date
Morty - Past Mistakes
Leon - Hospital Pt. 1
Giacomo - Enemies to Lovers
Red - Mermaids
Goh - Summer Lovin'
Ortega - Princess
Ash - The Tournament
Leon - Sickness
Jacq - Sticky Notes
Barry - Sweet as Honey
Leon - Confessions
Goh - Halloween Party
Leon - Hospital Pt. 2
Cilan - Phantom
Leon - Insecurities
Giacomo - Regret
Zoey - Driving
Piers - Trustfall
Silver - Scary Movie
Leon - Rings
Tabitha - Protected
Brock - The Soft Side
Dawn - Tag Team
Hugh - Crashed the Wedding
N - Beach Comber
Marnie - Blind Date
Zoey - Secret Santa
Kieran - Friends? Pt. 1
Milo - Rescue
Gary - Love Actually
NSFW Alphabet [Grusha]
Kieran - Friends? Pt. 2
N - Stable Boy
Bede - Yearning
Goh - My Melody
NSFW Alphabet [Cilan]
Carmine - Tease
NSFW Alphabet [Giacomo]
Marnie - Dance
Kieran - Friends? Pt. 3
NSFW Alphabet [Allister]
Grusha - Frostbite
Gladion - Wouldn't It Be Nice?
Shauntal - Coworkers
Drayton - Pen Pals
NSFW Alphabet [Buggsy]
Sir Aaron - Trapped
Allister - Ghost Stories
NSFW Alphabet [N]
Request Page

Leon - Sacrifice

797 16 11
Door Owlwood97

Here we go again!

Requested by Shieru_Katsuaki

Leon x Female Reader

Trigger Warning: Mentions blood and hospitals

You watched the towering dark clouds overhead warily. You were supposed to be watching your little brother take on Leon for the championship title. But you just couldn't focus. You fidgeted in your seat nervously, and Hop noticed. "[Name] would you stop fidgeting? Victor will be fine. Leon will still be nice to him once he beats your brother." He smirked, trying to get a reaction out of you, but you kept your eyes on the sky. Your Raichu was also fidgeting on your lap. "Maybe Lee will even take you out for a celebratory dinner afterwards~" Hop teased.

Yea, Hop knew about your feelings for his older brother. Victor had spilled the beans to Hop on accident and swore him to secrecy. Though that didn't him from teasing you about it.

Leon and Victor finally walked out onto the pitch, waving to the crowds. You managed to pull your eyes away from the sky to look over at Leon. Your heart skipped a beat, the way it always did when you saw Leon. You two were neighbors and grew up together. Just like Hop and Victor. Though you did not share Leon's enthusiasm for battle. You were an engineer and helped with the electric grid around Galar along with your Raichu.

You would meet with Leon and Chairman Rose all the time to discuss the energy system in Galar. Though lately, the Chairman had been worrying about the energy supply, even with your certainty, that energy would not be a problem anytime soon. Still, he kept babbling about a problem thousands of years in the future. You figured this is not something you all needed to worry about now, but did as the Chairman asked when it came to adjusting the grids. But there was something in your gut telling you it was a bad idea.

But working with the Chairman like that also meant spending time with Leon. So you pushed down the bad feeling and focused on two things: work and Leon. You had been crushing on him since you were both young. You were devastated when he left home to pursue his journey to become Champion, but you supported him every step of the way and watched all his battles. That was how you bonded with Hop again. You, Hop, and Victor would get together all the time to watch Leon's matches, pushing away the ache in your heart that missed him so dearly. So when you started working for the Chairman and saw Leon again, you were ecstatic.

Leon scanned the crowd, smiling brightly. You knew he wouldn't find you in the crowd, but you could imagine that he saw you and smiled at you. You waved from your seat, knowing he wouldn't notice among his screaming fans. But he knew you were there, and that was enough.

Before Leon or Victor could send out their first pokemon, the stadium darkened. Except for the jumbotron, where the Chairman's face appeared. You felt your stomach drop, and Raichu bristled in your lap. Rose went on to explain the disaster coming in a thousand years and how he would stop it today by enacting the darkest day. The rest of what happened was a blur, static filling your ears as you thought of the power plant you had been working on underneath Hammerlocke. Guilt filled you. "[Name] are you listening!?" You could just barely make out Hop's words through the static in your ears. The stadium was in a panic as people were trying to get out of the stadium. You looked back toward the pitch and saw Leon and Victor running out. Victor. Leon. You stood up, "Raichu, stay in your ball for now!" You returned your partner and faced Hop. "We have to find Leon and Victor." Hop nodded, determined. "I'll go get Victor and Sonia. You find my brother. Stay safe [Name]!"

You let out your Drifblim and grabbed onto it as it flew you over to Hammerlocke. Rose's guards were everywhere, but you managed to sneak past them and onto the elevator. You weren't sure how, but you knew that's where Leon would be. Any gaurd that got in your way, you took down. You may not have had a future career in battling, but you could still hold your own against opponents nonetheless. The elevator dinged as the door opened to the top floor. A thick dark cloud covered the area above, but you spotted Leon and his charizard. "Lee!" You called, starting to run toward him.

Leon whipped his head in your direction. Once he spotted you, his eyes widened with fear. "[Name] don't come closer! It's dangerous!" He called out. You stopped in your tracks. The cover and cloud and smoke dissipated just enough for you to see what Leon was worried about. A large, menacing, alien-like pokemon was hovering over the tower. It struck fear into your heart and made the ball of guilt in your gut heavier.

The hollow chest on the pokemon began to grow a frightful blue and purple. Your eyes widened. Leon was stuck in his own head, trying to assess the situation. He didn't notice the incoming attack. Your feet were moving before you could process what you were doing. "Leon, watch out!" You saw the flash in the corner of your eye. The pokemon was using dragon pulse, and it was coming right for him. Leon looked up at you, then at the incoming attack. "[NAME] NO!" Too late, you managed to push Leon out of the way, but you were hit. The blast from the dragon pulse sent you hurdling to the other end of the top floor, and you hit your head, hard, on debris. Your limbs felt heavy, and your gaze felt hazy as you fought away sleep, but it was a losing battle. Your pokeballs had scattered as your team emerged. Your Raichu, Drifblim, and Machop are panicking at the sight of you. You wated desperately to reassure them, but you weren't sure you would make it.

There was a flash of purple as Leon came into your vision. His beautiful golden eyes filled with fear and concern. Charizard stayed back  fighting the pokemon, and soon your own team joined it, trying to protect you. "[Name]! Shit!" Leon cradled your body close to him, listening to your harsh breathing. He had one hand holding your hand but pulled back his hand at a surprising feeling. His hand was sticky and red with your blood. Tears stung at his eyes as you tried to focus on him. "Lee... you ok?" Leon blinked, a tear fell onto your cheek. "Of course I'm ok! You saved me..but Arceus..now your hurt..." You tried to smile, to reassure him, but you couldn't. This was the end of the line for you. But you didn't want to leave anything unsaid. "Lee.." You wheeled out. "Need...to tell you something..." You managed to raise your arm, grabbing his hand and holding tightly. Leon leaned his face closer to yours. "I..I'm leaving Leon...so take care of Victor for me, ok?" "No...no no no, you're gonna be fine! I'm gonna get you out of here safe!" You shook your head. You didn't want false hope. "Promise me you'll take care of him..and my pokemon...I love them all so much..." "[Name] stop talking like that!" "I love you too, Leon...I have since we were kids... I love you...so... much..." Everything went black.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. That was an annoying sound. You wanted to stop the sound, but your arms wouldn't move. "[Name]?" You heard someone say your name. You recognized that voice. It made you happy. Wait, you were supposed to be dead. Is this the afterlife? If it is, it's pretty boring. "C'mon, wake up... please..." Leon? "[Name]! Yes, it's me!" You felt a pressure on your hand. It was warm and soothing. Wake up? What did he mean? You focused on opening your eyes.

The room was bright, too bright. You took you a moment to open your eyes fully. And everything was blurry at first. You couldn't move your left hand. Something was holding it tightly. But you could use your right hand to block out some of the bright light and rub at your eyes. That's when you saw the IV in your arm and realized you were in the hospital. The beeping you heard before got more rapid. You were supposed to be dead. You had saved Leon from that pokemon and got knocked away. You had talked to Leon then... that's all you remembered. "[Name]! Doc quick! She's awake!" You saw Leon sitting next to you, looking very bedraggled. He was holding your hand tightly and pressing a button on a remote with his other hand. "Leon?" "[Name], thank Arceus you're awake!" Leon's eyes were red and had bags under his eyes. "Awake?" You asked, still very confused and pretty scared. Leon nodded, "You've been in a coma for over a week.."

You wanted to ask more, but a doctor and two nurses ran in and started checking on you. Leon reluctantly stepped away to make some calls, and so the doctors could work. They had decided to keep you a couple more nights for observation. Once they left, Leon came back in, followed by Victor, Hop, and both yours and his moms. They all fussed over you and told you how worried they were. Leon had even let your pokemon out, whom you were relieved were safe, so they could see you safe and sound again. Eventually, you made them tell you what happened. Victor explained everything. How he and Hop had gone to the Slumbering Weild, how they had found Leon cradling your body, how they defeated the pokemon, Eternatus, with the legendary dog pokemon, and the former Chairman's dissapearance. It was a lot to process, so everyone had decided to let you rest. Leon returned your pokemon to their balls and laid them by your things in the corner.

Soon, it was just you and Leon in the room, as he had decided to stay and keep an eye on you. Leon took his seat by your bed again and grabbed your hand, squeezing it. "Did you mean it?" Leon suddenly asked. You looked at him confused. "Mean what?" "What you said before you passed out...after you saved me?" You closed your eyes. Trying to remember. 'I love you, Leon...so...much..." You opened your eyes and blushed. What you thought were your final words, your confession. "Yes...I really meant it....I didn't want to die without telling you.." You met his eyes and smiled sadly, "It's ok if you don't feel the same, Lee." Leon stared at you. Then, before you knew what was happening, Leon was hovering over you,  pressing his lips against yours. You reacted immediately, grabbing onto his shirt and pulling him as close as possible. The kiss was passionate and desperate. Like if either of you stopped, the other would disappear at any moment. Unfortunately, you had to. When you both pulled away, you were breathing hard, and both your faces were flushed. "I've always loved you [Name]. I was terrified when I saw you come out of that elevator. I didn't want anything to happen to you. When I watched you get thrown, I thought my world was crumbling down. I can't live without you [Name]. I would've taken Eternatus down with my bare hands if it meant you were safe." You weren't sure how to respond to that. But you felt as if your heart was beating a mile a minute. You loved this man so much, and he loved you just as much, if not more. "Kiss me, Lee..." You finally answered softly. Lee smirked and kissed you again, basically climbing into the hospital bed with you.

A nurse or doctor could walk in at any minute, but right now. You didn't care. The kiss became heated. You two were as close as could be. "[Name]...wait..." Leon was breathless, but he kept kissing you. "You're hurt..." You didn't care, and clearly neither did he, as Leon's hand sneaked to the ties of your hospital gown.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

12.4K 104 21
Exactly as the title says, in this book I will be writing scinareos and one-shots with you, the reader and other pokemon trainers from the anime and...
5.4K 197 25
These are a collection of "one-shots" that I think would be cute to have in the anime. I put quotes around one-shots because each chapter is basicall...
11K 159 17
Quick Note: This story is not accurate in the Pokemon sword and shield plot... Some words will contain cringe or out of context sentence, Game Break...
181K 1.9K 68
My dearest apologies although this book has been discontinued due to lack of motivation. - Welcome to Pokémon Trainer One-Shots and Scenarios! Here...