BET

By Papionie

What happens when San and Seonghwa bet each other for fun; with the price of hurting two innocent people's fe... More

Characters Introduction✨
Introduction to the story (1)✨
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-w6s-
-y7m-
-8-
-w9s-
-10-
🐿️-11-🧸
-12-
-y13m-
-w14s-
-15-
🧸-16-🐿️
-w17s-
-18-
-19-
🐿️-20-🐻
-21-
-w22s-
-23-
-24-
-w25s-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-🐿️31🐻-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-y39m-
-40-
-41-
-y42m-
-43-
-w44s-
-45-
-46-
-w47s-
-w48s-
-49-
Thank you🫣
Shameless 24h self promo🙂‍↕️

-y30m-

255 10 1
By Papionie

"Yunho" Mingi called out but there was silence in response. The older just entered their house and the lights were on so he thought his lover would be there but it was dead silent.

Walking further inside he strolled towards their bedroom finally finding his boyfriend on his desk, headphones on bobbing his head to a rhythm only he heard and his books spread on the top of the table.

He tried to make as much noise as possible to make his presence known but he still made the younger flinch when he patted his fluffy hair.

Taking off his headphones the younger turned around to smile at his boyfriend. "When did you come?" He asked, surprise still evident in his voice.

The taller leaned to place a soft kiss on the soft brown locks. "Just now. I had to collaborate with Bok for some of his assignments. But I get credit in this one as well" he said excitedly. It's hard to get credited in University, even if you help someone complete their task.

Yunho clapped his hands as happy for his boyfriend. "That's great baby!" He exclaimed before pointing at his textbooks. "I have to write about stuff I'll never need in my life ever again" he grunted bored. That made Mingi laugh at the younger, ruffling his head. "Been there, done that" he joked making his lover chuckle at the reply.

"Gigi," the younger started with a serious tone. And Mingi not being used to that tone, sat on the bed facing the brunette; attention only on him. Yunho turned his chair, rolling in front of the older. "I was given an opportunity or said better; an offer to participate in one of the upcoming YSL Korea campaigns." He announced and Mingi gasped, shooting up on his feet, jaw dropped. "What? When?" He asked frantically "Oh my God Yunho!! That's amazing! How wonderful is that? Fucking YSL?!" He clapped his hands but paused his excitement midway, noticing the lack of it on the younger's face.

Sitting down slowly once more, pulling the younger closer by the chair, "I thought that's what you wanted? Why are you scowling?" He questioned in a soft voice. Yunho sighed loudly, leaning over to bump his head against the older's chest. "They want me to travel to Australia for the shooting. And that's next month; so I don't know if I want to accept. I'm still an inexperienced model. I don't think I'm even qualified to be next to such amazing models" he let the older know. Mingi lifted his lowered head with his hands cupping his face.

Mingi cornered the younger in an eye contact before he pecked his lips. "Yunho, those models are ugly. Experienced but ugly, you're beautiful- scratch that- your drop dead gorgeous and you have amazing results in your class's shoots. It doesn't matter if you have a working experience or not. A freaking YSL scouting team member came to you for a reason!" Mingi encouraged squinting his eyes at the uncalled and foreign cowardice of the younger.

Yunho sighed hard enough for his cheeks to blow out, looking at his hands. "I don't know Mingi, and in Australia? I'd be shitting my pants alright in Korea as well. But alone in another continent as probably the most inexperienced model of the crew?" He shook his head, his anxiety eating him up.

Mingi squeezed his fidgeting hands in his for comfort. "Baby. You're the best model of our university's department and our university has one of the best modeling departments in the whole Asia. People are trying again and again to get accepted, but you got in with a fucking scholarship. It doesn't matter if you have experience or not, trust me. You have to go Yuno. To start your official career as a YSL campaign crew member? Think of the future and how bright it'll make it for you!" Mingi persuaded and it must have worked because Yunho trapped his lower lip between his teeth, eyes in a softer frown.

"Would I be any good?" He voiced his fears and Mingi sucked a breath almost offended at the question. "Would you be any good? You would be the best thing out there!" The older challenged and Yunho chuckled. "You say that cause you're my boyfriend" he whined, punching softly at the taller's arm. Mingi shook his head in return "No, I say that cause I have eyes and I have seen you in a photoshoot" Mingi defended and Yunho sighed, shoulders deflating in what appeared to be relief.

"Thank you for talking it with me, I feel better and less anxious to accept" Yunho said and Mingi's head shot up surprised. "You still didn't accept?" He exasperated in disbelief, "What are you waiting for? Go tell them right now" he ordered, pushing his chair towards the desk and Yunho had to giggle at that.

He grabbed his phone and dialed the casting team to inform them that he's on board and Mingi jumped up and down in excitement. He seemed to be more happy than him and once again Yunho got reminded how lucky he is to have Mingi in his life.

"Will you be there with me when the shoot dates come? I don't want to be alone and I suck at English" the younger suggested, "I can't help you with English but of course I'll be there with and for you" Mingi accepted in the speed of light and that made the younger feel as if 4 tons of stress were lifted off of his shoulders.

Yunho stood up to plant himself on the older's lap, straddling him as his arms circled around the boy's neck. He locked the pink haired man in a breath cutting hug as he laid his head on the broad shoulder. "Thank you for being you" Yunho genuinely said and Mingi tightened his hold on his hips. "Thank you for being you too" he repeated placing a soft peck on the cheek that wasn't pressed against his shoulder.

"I love you" Yunho said again and Mingi chuckled content at the cuteness. "I love you too" he copied the other's words once again but it was the truth, Yunho just chuckled at their interaction.

"It's a huge deal so how about I take you out to eat barbecue to your heart's content?" Mingi suggested and Yunho's head snapped up, smile as big as it could stretch. "Yes yes yes please please!" Yunho bounced on the older's lap like a toddler. Mingi threw his head back in laughter. "Don't you just love it when you bounce on me?" He asked out of the blue, causing Yunho to blush at the innuendo. Whining he slapped Mingi's chest, still shy. It made the older let out a louder laugh. "Okay," the taller spanked Yunho's ass softly "Let's get going" he chortled.

They went to one place they have been one too many times as per the model's request, since he supports that they have the best food in that category. And they give a lot of side dishes. Barbecue is nothing without the side dishes.

Well, that's a lie. Yunho is the biggest meat lover on earth.

Greeting the sweet old lady that runs the restaurant they sat at the back hidden from the other tables since it was busy and they just wanted to be in each other's company.

Mingi, being Yunho's friend and later boyfriend for years, has come to be one of the best meat roasters of this planet so he took the liberty to prepare the food for his successful model of a boyfriend.

"That looks so delicious" Yunho moaned and Mingi smirked. "You're more than it" he commented and the younger gasped. Not in front of his barbecue. "Mingi!" He scolded, head turning left and right to check if anyone heard the unnecessarily sexual comment.

The pink haired boy didn't say anything to that, but his teasing smile was still big and present on his face. He proceeded with giving the younger the first few completely cooked chomps of meat. "Eat baby" he ushered and Yunho wasn't the one to hesitate in front of food.

When the delicious greasy flavors exploded in his mouth he closed his eyes moaning at the hearty feeling in his stomach. "This is so good!" He spoke, popping another meat bite in his mouth. Looking at the older, who was invested into cooking the meat; he made a lettuce wrap, making sure nothing too spicy was in it, before he offered it to the taller.

Mingi's eyebrows too shot up at the delightful taste nodding to himself, silently agreeing with Yunho's earlier remarks. "Soju?" Mingi asked and Yunho let out a khh sound as the Korean he is. "You know it Gigi" he said before shouting "Aunty a bottle of Chamisul!" Excitedly.

They spent a good amount of time eating and drinking, having nonsensical conversations to fill the comfortable void of noise here and there. "To the future best model on earth" Mingi suddenly toasted and Yunho blushed, laughing as he clashed his glass against Mingi's. The blush on his face, due to him consuming alcohol, made him look absolutely stunning and Mingi was cheesy enough to tell him so.

Yunho laughed a bit too long at that, indicating he was maybe a tad more tipsy than he usually gets. But Mingi was there so there wasn't any problem. Mingi would deal with his ass. He signed up to that the moment he asked him to be his boyfriend.

"Let's go Yunho" the taller called after he was done paying. The mentioned boy stood up, staggering a bit, letting a silly laugh at that. "Haha that was funny" he said before he glued himself onto Mingi's side. "I had so much fun thank you hubby" he said sloppily and Mingi bit his lip, oddly affected by the name.

Walking in the cold, refreshing breeze the older made them stop in a convenience store, buying a strawberry milk for his tipsy lover. "Drink this as we walk. You better sober up, I want you" Mingi said as if it was the most casual thing to say. Yunho choked on his milk at that, cheeks redder and not because of the alcohol this time.

"That was uncalled for!" Yunho retorted after he calmed himself down. Mingi only laughed pinching his pink cheeks. "What's uncalled for is the fact that you keep getting prettier and sexier every day, my love" he fought back and Yunho shut up at the embarrassing compliments.

When they entered their apartment Yunho was indeed sobered up, he was a heavy drinker anyway, one or two more glasses than usual wouldn't get him drunk.

With newfound confidence the younger pushed Mingi against the wall, right the moment the older was done taking off his shoes, catching him off guard. "What?" The younger deadpanned at the surprise on the taller's face. "You said you wanted me" he repeated the earlier statement before clashing his lips with his boyfriend's.

Mingi wasted no time before picking the younger up, the second wrapping his legs tightly around his lower back. Breaking the kiss, Yunho latched his lips on the white skin of his lover's neck while Mingi was walking them both towards their shared bed. The older hissed at the teeth biting his neck and the lips sucking on his skin.

Throwing the younger on the bed a bit harsher than his usual soft ways he unbuckled the younger's belt, pulling the past and his boxer's off him. Before he took off his own clothes he made an announcement that made the younger's knees turn into jelly and his stomach turn in ugly ways.

"I'm going to fucking ravish your sexy ass today, Yunho"

A/N
A break from all the recent drama... yay congrats Yunoooo
Do you like Yungi's relationship as much as I do or am I exaggerating my feelings?🤣
Chamisul is a soju brand🩷
I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it 😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 361 35
after coming to terms with his sexuality, san realizes he's fallen for his band mate, wooyoung. when their relationship becomes exposed, will they be...
35.4K 1.1K 14
❝your scent keeps me safe..❞ this book contains tons of fluff and minor sexual scenes! none of these descriptions reflect on ateez as individuals. th...
18.1K 414 40
When 2 of the oldest members of ATEEZ get stressed, they can't help themselves but slip into little space. They always took care of each other when o...
56.5K 2.5K 23
Two people start talking on an messenger app not knowing that the other is actually their friend Trigger warning! Drugs, alcohol, mature content and...