Claymore: The Boogeyman Of He...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "Vengeance." A young man name (Y/N) who lost his parent that he make the deal with the devil and turn... More

Introduction
(Y/N)'s Weapons & Devil Arms
Raki's Upgrade
Harem Part 1
Harem Part 2
Prologue 01: The Rider Appearance
Prologue 02: The Legend Of Claymore & Ghost Rider
Chapter 1: The Deal With Rider/Adoption
Chapter 2: Claymores Meet Rider
Chapter 3: A Real Family/Healing Stigma
Chapter 4: Ophelia's Challenge
Chapter 5: The Abandon Pieta
Chapter 6: The Rider In Pieta Part 1
Chapter 7: The Rider In Pieta Part 2
Chapter 8: Jean & Clare (Lemon)
Chapter 9: Motivated With Angel Power!
Chapter 10: Ghost Rider's Warning For Isley
Chapter 11: A New Life For Them/Helen & Deneve (Lemon)
Chapter 12: Raki's First Fight/The Training Part 1
Chapter 13: The Training Part 2
Chapter 14: The Resurrections Of Teressa/Forest Fight
Chapter 15: The Awakened Twins/Riful The West
Chapter 16: The Assassin Deathwatch
Chapter 17: Anti-heroes/Loves (Lemon)
Chapter 18: Jack O'Lantern Part 1
Chapter 20: Lilith's Death
Chapter 21: Isley's Challenge Raki
Chapter 22: A New Enemies
Chapter 23: The Organization's Death
Chapter 24: Dae & Rimuto's Death/New Plan
Chapter 25: The Dark Tower Part 1
Chapter 26: The Dark Tower Part 2
Chapter 27: Nevan/Vengeance's Death
Chapter 28: Blackheart
Chapter 29: Mephisto's Death
Chapter 30: Ending Epilogue

Chapter 19: Jack O'Lantern Part 2

80 5 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Previously Of Claymore: The Boogeyman Of Hell.

(Y/N)/Angel Rider: "Scum..." He said to himself and make him heard the shout out from the woman and make him turn around to look.

Rachel: "BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shout out with her angry grunt then she tries to hit (Y/N) but he was take his Yamato sword out to block the attack and then (Y/N) hit her with his sheath sword and make Rachel was shout out in pain and then she was sent to the ground and make (Y/N) turn his head to look at Rachel who slowly to get up and Audrey was get up too. Then (Y/N) was seen Shadow, Nightmare, and Griffon who were take a stepped back away from those two and then they both are going to fight the two of them beside with (Y/N) too.

(Y/N)/Angel Rider: "Now then...let the fun begin." He said to them and then they both are about to fight but out of nowhere something thrown to the ground and blows up and then (Y/N) was surprise and he turn his head to look over there and he saw there was...him...the other demon....Jack'O Lantern.

Jack'O Lantern.

"Jack" was a bad child who disobeyed his parents and hurt animals. One Halloween, he came to the house of the Crime-Master, who knocked him out with gas and kidnapped him. Initially, he was afraid of him, but he soon grew to consider him his true father. Over time, he was trained to be a master assassin, and to prove his allegiance to him, Jack returned to his parents and murdered them with no remorse nor mercy. After the fact, he developed his signature, in which he scooped out the brains of his victims and placed a candle inside them, giving them the appearance of a jack-o-lantern. Jack took the name Jack O'Lantern and killed those who had used the name in the past.

Sent to Hell after his death, Jack was transformed into a demon and began repeatedly assailing Johnny Blaze for the Devil's Throne. After suffering a particularly humiliating defeat, he was approached by Lilith - who offered him a chance to return to the world of the living in exchange for serving her. Upon his return, Jack was angered that other people had taken up his supervillain identity after his death. As part of his deal with Lilith, he attempted to assassinate Danny Ketch, still believing him to be a Ghost Rider. Upon seeing that Ketch was now a Spirit of Corruption, Jack attempted to talk his way out of a fight by revealing Lilith had sent him, but was cut down and sent back to Hell.

Jack O'Lantern: "Well, well, well...look what do we have here?!? Looks like I was arrive right on the time by myself." He said to himself.

(Y/N)/Angel Rider: "Jack O'Lantern..." He said to him.

Jack O'Lantern: "Hehehe, looks like you know me! Hmm, aren't you the Ghost Rider who was become king of hell!?! You looks like change right now...your flames turn into blue." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Angel Rider: "Get out of my face, clown. I don't have a time with you." He said to Jack.

Jack O'Lantern: "Oh it is my time...and now Mephisto send a regard for you, Rider." He said to him and he was about to throw the box of grenade at (Y/N) and when he seen this and make him was grab the yamato sword out and he slash his sword at the grenade from Jack was creating it and then (Y/N) just slash to cut those grenades into pieces off. When (Y/N) seen this and then he was about to attack at him and Jack who was sense an incoming attack at him and then he turn to look and saw Rachel who tries to swing her sword at him.

Jack O'Lantern: "BACK OFF, GIRL!!!!!!" He shout out and he was punch her in the stomach and make her spat blood out of her mouth and he throw her the grenade and make her was been blowed up and then she fall down next to Rachel.

Rachel: "AUDREY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shout out.

Jack O'Lantern: "Stupid girl...you didn't listen to me and I told you stay out of my way! This is my business with him!" He said to them and make Audrey was get up and she is breathing out little bit also Rachel who helping her up too and the two of them got their swords out and prepare to kill this son of bitch.

(Y/N)/Angel Rider: "How about we take a clear area around here, Jack O'Lantern?" He asked him.

Jack O'Lantern: "Fine, but first you have to catch me!!!!!" He shout out and he was begin to fly away and then (Y/N) was whistle his hellcycle appeared right away and make him was hop on his bike and start the engine of his hellcycle and begin to ride away.

(Y/N)/Angel Rider: "Vengeance has come for you, Jack O'Lantern!!!!!!!" He shout out and driving his bike goes faster and more faster to chasing out at the demon Jack.

Audrey: "I'm fine, Rachel." She said.

Rachel: "Right....After two of them!!!!! We won't let the two of them escape!" She said to Audrey and then they both were about to catch up with (Y/N) and Jack O'Lantern but out of nowhere something blast down on the ground where the two Claymores who were about to go after (Y/N) and Jack then Griffon, Shadow, and Nightmare who were appeared where they are gonna stood right there.

Griffon: "Sorry, ladies...this isn't your business. You two should stand down right now before we are going to hurt you." He said to them.

Audrey: "No...." She said to them and then Griffon sigh out and he said.

Griffon: "Alright then...you ask for it." He said to them and then three familiar pets are readying to fight at Griffon and Audrey right away and they both are going to beat the two of them up right away and then the three of them charge toward at the two of them and they both were clashes at each others and fighting and keep fighting.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) drove his bike goes faster and more faster and he was chasing at Jack O'Lantern who was flying up there and he tries to get away from (Y/N) but then (Y/N) use his Chaos Blade out and he was fire the Chaos Blade up and then he throw the chain out of it and make it wrap around the surfer from Jack O'Lantern and then he was pulled the chain where Jack who was going to falling down on the ground and once he was fall down on the ground and make him is breathing out little bit.

Then (Y/N) was stop his bike right away and make him was step out of the hellcycle and he was slowly to walking toward to where Jack O'Lantern really is and he was keep moving forward to him right away and then he was slowly take his dual guns out...Luce and Ombra out and then he said.

(Y/N)/Angel Rider: "Clown, smile on this." He said to him.

When (Y/N) was took his Luce and Ombra out and load the guns up and aiming their weapons at the monster and shooting at the lord pumpkin with hellfire bullets.

When (Y/N) was shooting his guns at the monster and the monster was tough and he wasn't been killed by the bullets of hellfire and then (Y/N) just keep shooting his weapons at the creature. The pumpkin creature was got many shots and he tried to use his power from the blasts tries to blow (Y/N) up and then he wasn't like get hit by the blasts from the pumpkin creature and it seems to be tough and he laughing out and he said.

Jack: "FOOL! YOU THINK YOUR WEAPONS CAN STOP ME?!?" He said to him.

(Y/N)/Angel Rider: "My hellfire bullets are made like that...but your fires won't even compare to my power." He said to Jack and then he was level his own new power comes right up and make Jack was surprise and then he saw there was his wings out of (Y/N)'s back. When (Y/N) was stood right there and then he was got the Hades's Blades.

(Y/N)/Angel Rider: "This is power!!!!!!!!!!" He said to him.

(Y/N)/Angel Rider: "Now, scum! Fight me!" He said to Jack.

Jack: "I am enjoy this!!!!!!!!!!" He said to (Y/N) and then the two of them charge toward to each others and make (Y/N) swung his Chaos Blades at the monster and make the monster was roar out in pain by (Y/N) use his Chaos Blades begin to stabbing and slashing at him with brutal ways. The Pumpkin creature got hurt with blue flames and that is Holy Power of Angel to kill him and make the son of bitch who roar out in pain and make him was stepped back and then (Y/N) was take his Yamato katana sword out and he was holding it and begin to slashing at the monster with his sword.

Jack: "Impossible! How come are you even stronger?!?" He said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle and he said.

(Y/N)/Angel Rider: "Let just say I do many motivation everyday and night...and this is how am I going to get stronger and more faster....now I am motivated!" He said to him and then he goes back away and use his katana sword do the Judgement cut style.

(Y/N)/Angel Rider: "Now then...time for my special move." He said to him.

When (Y/N) was use his judgement cut and hitting at every multiple strikes on the Lord Pumpkin and make the monster got many slashes with hits from (Y/N)'s move and then he was begin to moving fast as he could and he use his sword begin to moving fast as he could and he goes crazy with his Yamato sword begin to slashing at the monsters and then (Y/N) was begin to slashing his sword goes Samurai style.

The monster was got many hits by (Y/N) and then he was stepped back away from the monster tries to blast at him and then (Y/N) was jumped up and he summon his Beowulf out and make him was jump up and he was use his Beowulf gauntlets drop kick him and make him was got hit and raise up from the ground.

(Y/N)/Angel Rider: "Prepare to die, scum!" He said

After (Y/N) just killed him and make the body of Jack O'Lantern was fall down on the ground and breathing out little bit and make (Y/N) was finally sheath his sword back and then he was turn his head to look down at Jack O'Lantern who is still alive and then (Y/N) grab the collar of Jack and lifting him up from the ground and he said.

(Y/N)/Angel Rider: "Look into my eyes..." He said to him.

(Y/N)/Angel Rider: "Your soul is stained by the bloods of innocent...Feel their pain." He said to him and make Jack who was screaming out in pain by (Y/N) who consume him and burning Jack O'Lantern alive...and took the power with him too. After he done with him and then he was finally transform back to his original Ghost Rider form and then he finally saw the whole things and he will after them.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Lilith, you are going to die." He said to himself and he was summon his bike and start the engine of his bike and begin to heading out right away.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350 105 13
I am Eobard Thawne, writing my very first story. Writing a story sometimes feels like running throughout the city in the blink of an eye. The power a...
271K 3.7K 33
Decided to take another anime and put a spin on things by throwing in the spirit of vengeance in my own special way. So follow the story of Rane Kazu...
16.9K 510 26
(Y/N): "Justice....Punishment." (Y/N) (L/N)....Is a Man Of Focus, Commitment, and Sheer Will. The Rider has return from back timeline of Claymore and...