BET

By Papionie

What happens when San and Seonghwa bet each other for fun; with the price of hurting two innocent people's fe... More

Characters Introduction✨
Introduction to the story (1)✨
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-w6s-
-y7m-
-8-
-w9s-
-10-
🐿️-11-🧸
-12-
-y13m-
-w14s-
-15-
🧸-16-🐿️
-w17s-
-18-
-19-
🐿️-20-🐻
-21-
-w22s-
-23-
-24-
-w25s-
-26-
-27-
-29-
-y30m-
-🐿️31🐻-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-y39m-
-40-
-41-
-y42m-
-43-
-w44s-
-45-
-46-
-w47s-
-w48s-
-49-
Thank you🫣
Shameless 24h self promo🙂‍↕️

-28-

265 11 8
By Papionie

⚠️double update⚠️

"San wash your hands, change your clothes and come to my office. I expect you to spend the night here" His father tried to say nicely but it just came out as an order. "I don't think I can. I have dancing evaluation. I need a practice room" San said and his father looked at him before he spoke up. "You can use the one in the second floor" he informed and San looked puzzled at him. "We have a practice room?" He questioned confused.

His father smiled brightly at him. For a second San couldn't believe his eyes; his father hasn't smiled like that at him since he was in 4th grade.

"It's a gift for keeping your promise of succeeding in your business classes." His father confessed and the dancer felt like crying. His family, besides his mom, always discarded his passion for dancing. Moreover, if it wasn't for his mother; his old man would never allow him to pursue that career, nor enroll in that dancing academy back in junior high. "Th-thank you!" He stuttered stunned at the revelations, touched and happy for once in this house.

"Sure, now, off you go. I'll be in my office." The elder gave him a look to know he would be waiting. San thankful for a first, did as ordered. He knocked on the door, entering only after he was granted permission to. "Sit son" his father pointed at one of the two chairs across his own.

"Why did you ask to see me father?" San requested, hands placed neatly on his lap. "San, you have a bright business mind," he started and San already regretted coming for dinner. "Thank you?" He replied, hoping it would just drop there.

But San's karma was bloated so it didn't show him mercy. "I want you to go and take over the company quarters in Los Angeles for 2 months." His father went straight to the point. "You what?!" San snapped. His graduation is next semester how is he supposed to run a company?

"Send Leah, who wants it. Why me?" He fought back. His father sighed at his reaction. "She has been falling behind and you bring out of the box solutions to the table" the elder revealed and San, not admitting so but, felt validated for a second. "Father, I'm 20" he debated.

"20 but smart San" his dad said "And it's only for 2 months. The person in charge got into an accident and you speak perfect English" the older noted and San slumped in his chair.

"You don't have to go tomorrow. You can go on Wednesday" He informed. San wanted to snort at that wow how kind.

"Dad." He mindlessly said and his father won't say it out loud but it was nice hearing the word dad again, the younger has always had his formality and guard up around him since 6th grade.

"Dad, I graduate in 10 months. I can't miss classes this year" San tried to reason but, his dad waved a dismissive hand. "I'll make them provide you online classes. Come on son, I'll let you enroll in that red dance school you wanted since you were 6 if you agree. Just 2 months" His father persuaded and at the offer the younger's complains died on his tongue.

"You just said I am not suited for a company though?" The silver haired boy whispered more to himself but his father heard him anyway. "I was wrong. You just have the young blood's attitude. But you're more than capable." San's childhood disappointments got a tad wiped off at the words he took in. But that was a secret.

"Okay. It's a favor, though. And the dance lessons don't make up to it." San said in a firm tone and his dad let a soft laugh at that. San had already a business man's blood boiling in his veins, in his eyes. "Sure son, however please, dye your hair back to black for as long as you will be there" his dad added and after the nod he received he allowed San to exit, turning to the piling documents.

Wednesday. Damn.

"Mom?" The silver head called running towards his mother who was tending to her garden. "Yes sweetheart?" She smiled softly at the stomps behind her.

"Ma I need to tell you something. I need your advice" San said to get her attention. His mom took off her gloves, turning around fully invested. "Is it a girl?" She wiggled her eyebrows as she clasped her hands together.

San scratched his neck hesitantly. "No" he took a deep breath "It's a boy" he said and his mother's hold on the gloves got loose, accidentally throwing them on the ground. "A b-bo-boy?" She widened her eyes and for a second San thought his mother hated him but then she swallowed her surprise and faked a bright smile. "Okay, what can I advise you about?" She cleared her throat, still surprised but doing her best not to let San know.

San was grateful for that and when she sat him down on their round garden table he explained to her everything. What he did what Wooyoung has said, how he treated the boy; his fear of his father.

"San!" His mother whispered shouted. "I did not raise you like that! Poor boy must be devastated. You better go and apologize to him! Why would you do that to someone you like?" His mother ranted and San raised a hand to stop her. "I didn't say I like him!" He defended and his mother glared softly at him. "San, you even explained to me how his eyebrows are structured, his favorite fashion style. What he finds funny... people don't notice these things about people they don't care about" his mother said and San stared at her as if she grew a second head.

"Aren't you disgusted of me?" He asked looking at his shoes and that's when he heard his mother gasp, her hand on his forehead. "San, I would never be disgusted with you. I love you, you're still my baby boy." She said smiling kindly at him and San lunged forward to hug her tightly.

"How about dad? What is he going to say?" He asked scared. "I can tell him I like a boy... after I come back" he thought out loud. And his mother pushed him back her eyebrow meeting. "Back from where?" She asked curiously.

"LA... Dad wants me to run the company there for 2 months" he huffed and his mother stood up. "He what? No not again" she cried. "I don't want you to leave us again" she almost shed tears distressed and San rushed to calm her down. "Mom I'll be back I don't want to stay there either" he reassured. "Then, don't worry about your dad I'll talk to him. When are you going to LA?" She asked and when San let her know in two days, she excused herself running in the house while calling for her husband, angry.

San grabbed his phone calling a specific person he thought for the past 4 days nonstop. Surprisingly he accepted the call and San could feel his heartbeat rising.

"What?" Said Wooyoung uninterested. Clearing his throat he mumbled a quick greeting before he went straight to the point. "Woo... I know I'm the last person you want to see or talk to but I beg you can we meet to talk tomorrow?" He urgently asked and he heard an unfunny chuckle. "Wow, wanna apologize again?" The younger said with a seething tone. San grimaced at how angry Wooyoung sounded but said nothing about it. "Well yeah. Please it's really important and urgent" he begged but the boy only snickered. "No. I don't want to meet you" Wooyoung said and he hung up on his face.

San rubbed his eyes tiredly and left to buy a hair dye. He did consider telling Wooyoung that he'd have to leave in 2 days but he didn't really wanna force the younger to meet him in any way so he decided not to.

After dying his hair he informed the guys via their group chat that he would be absent for the next two months so they decided to visit him in his family house, he didn't have classes on Tuesdays and since his father got their university to do online classes, he will just record his routine and send it to his dance teacher for the evaluation.

They spent a good time together laughing and playing around in San's room. Hongjoong even offered to dye his and cut hair for him and it turned out funny and beautiful altogether.

He was nervous for this Wednesday. He just hopped until he returned Wooyoung's anger would dissipate a tad bit to be able to talk with him.

A/N
How's that? I spiced it up a little lol.
I love San with black hair.
I hope you liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 67.3K 90
{COMPLETE} if there's something i've learnt from a million mistakes, you're the one that i want at the end of the day. seongjoong au where seonghwa...
76.9K 3.5K 25
*THIS STORY WILL BE RE-EDITED* Being sheltered by his father all his life, Wooyoung grew up alone, but when San was assigned to be his personal bodyg...
56.5K 2.5K 23
Two people start talking on an messenger app not knowing that the other is actually their friend Trigger warning! Drugs, alcohol, mature content and...
19.3K 640 16
'Hi daddy😘' 'Hey babyboy😏' In which Wooyoung dared Yunho to dm Mingi, his bias from Ateez. The last thing he expected was a response but luck was o...