Claymore: The Boogeyman Of He...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "Vengeance." A young man name (Y/N) who lost his parent that he make the deal with the devil and turn... More

Introduction
(Y/N)'s Weapons & Devil Arms
Raki's Upgrade
Harem Part 1
Harem Part 2
Prologue 01: The Rider Appearance
Prologue 02: The Legend Of Claymore & Ghost Rider
Chapter 1: The Deal With Rider/Adoption
Chapter 2: Claymores Meet Rider
Chapter 3: A Real Family/Healing Stigma
Chapter 4: Ophelia's Challenge
Chapter 5: The Abandon Pieta
Chapter 6: The Rider In Pieta Part 1
Chapter 7: The Rider In Pieta Part 2
Chapter 8: Jean & Clare (Lemon)
Chapter 9: Motivated With Angel Power!
Chapter 10: Ghost Rider's Warning For Isley
Chapter 11: A New Life For Them/Helen & Deneve (Lemon)
Chapter 12: Raki's First Fight/The Training Part 1
Chapter 13: The Training Part 2
Chapter 14: The Resurrections Of Teressa/Forest Fight
Chapter 16: The Assassin Deathwatch
Chapter 17: Anti-heroes/Loves (Lemon)
Chapter 18: Jack O'Lantern Part 1
Chapter 19: Jack O'Lantern Part 2
Chapter 20: Lilith's Death
Chapter 21: Isley's Challenge Raki
Chapter 22: A New Enemies
Chapter 23: The Organization's Death
Chapter 24: Dae & Rimuto's Death/New Plan
Chapter 25: The Dark Tower Part 1
Chapter 26: The Dark Tower Part 2
Chapter 27: Nevan/Vengeance's Death
Chapter 28: Blackheart
Chapter 29: Mephisto's Death
Chapter 30: Ending Epilogue

Chapter 15: The Awakened Twins/Riful The West

116 6 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Previously Of Claymore: The Boogeyman Of Hell.

Galatea let out a cute, little squeak as she was swept off her feet by a strong, manly pair of arms and then his other hand holding his sword out to block the attack.

When (Y/N) land his bike to the ground and make him was turn his head to look at the four Claymores who were over there and they saw him....the Ghost Rider appear by himself.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Hmmmm." He said to himself and then the four of the Claymores were surprises to see (Y/N) is arrive right on the time and this make them think he was here! Worse still and then (Y/N) was drive his bike toward at them with his chaos blade out and he tries to swing his chaos blade at them. They seen his face....the skull with flames on the top of his head and make them both were fear...of him...the Rider.

When he swing his weapon at them and make the four Claymores dodge out of the way and they were turn their heads to look at who this man really was...but they seems to be scare of him and he is the dangerous and also scariest monster for what they saw. When (Y/N) seen the other Claymores tries to swung their weapons at (Y/N) but he was block the attack of other Claymore and then (Y/N) use his chain of chaos blades to wrapped their legs and make them got pulled down by (Y/N) and he driving his bike goes faster and more faster as hell.

When (Y/N) ram his bike at the two Claymores Dietrich with Renee and make them fall down on the ground and then (Y/N) swung the chain at these two black Claymores Alicia and Beth send the two of them to the trees right away crash through many trees and fall down on the ground. Then (Y/N) was stop his bike and make him was stepped out of his bike and he was stood right there and waiting for them to dare attack at him first and when (Y/N) was look at them and then he saw them slowly got up from the ground.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "I see....so you four are...the ones who were sent by the Organization?" He asked them and make them weren't silent.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Hmmm....I guess I'm going to take an answer as yes." He said to himself and he was saw Alicia with Beth tries to charge toward at him and then (Y/N) take his one handgun out and that he is holding Luce and begin to shooting at them. The four of Claymores saw this and make them dodge out of the way and then he was keep shooting at them and keep shooting at them but they were dodges from the bullets of (Y/N).

When he saw one of them was...Beth who tries to attack at (Y/N) with her sword up but (Y/N) shot her and she block it with her sword and then (Y/N) gave her a kick in the sword to hit her in the face and send her to the ground and make (Y/N) was turn his head to look the other direction and he saw the two Claymores was Dietrich and Renee swung their swords at (Y/N) and make him was use his gun to blocking the attack and then (Y/N) was look at them and he said.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Is that all you got?" He asked her.

Dietrich: "!?!?" She tries to said and he got another gun out and aiming at her stomach and shot her with his gun and make her gasp out in pain and she was fall down on the ground and then she felt hurt and then Rene was seen this and she tries to swung her sword at him but he use his guns to block it and then he swung one of handgun hit her in the head with a under barrel. He hit her on the forehead and make her was gasp out in pain and she fall down on the ground but she can get up to fight and (Y/N) said.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Alright, time to play out." He said to himself and make him was put his guns away and he take the other weapon for what he was holding it that is...Red Death. When (Y/N) just take his long large weapon out and he was holding an axe with his bare hands and he is holding it and doing his own martial art style of the Kung Fu and this get the women who were surprises to see it.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Now then....who wants some?" He asked them and then they both were charge toward at (Y/N) But he use his giant axe slash at them and the dodge out of the way and then (Y/N) was jump up with his Axe above up and slam his axe down at the four of them and they both tries to dodge out of the way and when (Y/N) swung his axe down at them and they both get shockwave and (Y/N) grab the staff of axe that he swung his both kicks at them and send them to the trees.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Hehehe...I never thought you four are supposed to be stronger than I thought." He said to them.

Galatea: "(Y/N), are you done fooling around?" She asked (Y/N) with her serious voice and then he was turn his head to look at them and he said.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Relax, Galatea....I know what I've been doing and I can handle this as well." He said to her and make her was smile little bit and then (Y/N) was holding the axe and begin to walking toward to the four women and he was beating the shit out of them with his Red Death and he swung his Red Death axe at them and make them got many hits by (Y/N) and send them to the walls right away and then Alicia with Beth who were getting anger and more anger.

The twins who were angry and then they both were transform into their Awakened Forms right away and make them turn into their own monster forms and then (Y/N) seen this and he had to knock them out and then he was goes his fighting stance. When he saw this and make him was stepped back away from these two and then (Y/N) put his axe away and he was take another weapon out for what he was holding is...a box...a box suitcase with Pandora on it.

Galatea: "*What is that?*" She thought herself and she was worried and thought then (Y/N) was slowly take his Pandora box out and then change the Pandora Box into a minigun and make Galatea, Dietrich, and Renee were surprises for what they saw (Y/N) had another weapon for what he was carrying on.

Dietrich: "W-W-What?!?" She said in surprise.

Renee: "How many weapons does he have?!?" She said in surprises too and then (Y/N) was holding the minigun and start to shooting at Alicia and Beth with their Awakened forms and he was begin to shooting them in full auto and make the twins Awakend Beings were shout and roars out in hurt and when (Y/N) was keep shooting at the two of them and he was finally take the two of them down.

When (Y/N) was put the pandora box away and change it into normal box suitcase and after he was holding it in his hand and make him was chuckle little bit and then he was stood right there and chilling but Dietrich and Renee were fear little bit about this man...this man or demon which whatever he is....but he can kills any Youmas with different ways. Then (Y/N) saw the twins were fall down on and then (Y/N) gave them a comfort hug right away and make them both were shivering with scared little bit and they were get scared about turn into Awakened Beings.

The girl in (Y/N)'s arms only he was protecting at her and keeping her safe away from danger and then he was whispered to her

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "It's okay....you're safe now." He said to the twins and this make Beth was getting scared and that's right this make her was so scared...this wasn't the first time she'd nearly awakened for real and she felt safe and Alicia was instinctively moved closer to him until she was practically straddling him. Then (Y/N) was slowly transform back to his own normal form and then (Y/N) sigh out little bit and make him was smile little bit.

(Y/N): "It's alright..." He said to her and then Dietrich with Renee were surprises and they both got blushes on their faces that they saw (Y/N) was handsome...and beautiful handsome as hell.

Dietrich: "You're not do what I think you are...right?" 

Galatea: "Only if I get to join in, again. It's been far too long." She said.

(Y/N): "Only if she's consenting. But yes, it has been long, Galatea." He said to her and he was carrying Alicia with his one arm around her and then he put her down where Beth is and then twins hugging together and they both were crying little bit.

Renee: "Y-You're not going to kill us?" She asked him where she was stood.

(Y/N): "Why would I kill you?" He asked her and then he was looking at her and Dietrich and he said.

(Y/N): "I have no reason to kill you. Besides, why would I kill the two beautiful twins and the you two..." He said to them.

Renee: "Your name was...Ghost Rider...the Spirit Of Vengeance." She said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh out little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Not familiar with that word for what you say...but I don't kill women...I only kill the yomas, scumbags, rapists, and bandits but I hunt sins and punishes them for what their crimes and evils for what they did." He said to them and then (Y/N) was showing them the way and that they don't want to going back there but then (Y/N) use his blue flames out and that means is angel ability power to healing their stigmas that means Alicia, Beth, Renee, and Dietrich.

Renee: "W-W-What?!? H-How did you-"

(Y/N): "Magic...now perhaps we should talk more in my home right now...we can explain to you both about what happened and I can explain the whole things to you about the Organization." He said to them.

Time Skip Later.

Back to Raki.

When Raki was on his horse and he was riding out to somewhere but he was heading back to his own home right away and before he was ride his horse going and he was sense there was an nearby girl who was on the street by herself and then he know that girl is youma and she is The Awakened One.

Raki: "*An Awakened One?*" He thought himself.

Riful: "Hello, can you help me to reach to the mountain with your horse?" She asked him.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 369 36
(Y/N): "Let there be....Carnage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" My name is (Y/N) (L/N) Parker and I am....Carnage....The King In Red. My story wa...
15.3K 543 35
(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Vengeance...is calling me." A young man was name (Y/N) (L/N) Murphy and he was the son of RoboCop that he heard about his own fat...
232K 5.7K 25
Meet Y/n, Part time Motorbike Daredevil, Full time Bounty hunter for the devil herself. watch as one of his simple stunts ends up turning into an adv...
271K 3.7K 33
Decided to take another anime and put a spin on things by throwing in the spirit of vengeance in my own special way. So follow the story of Rane Kazu...