Claymore: The Boogeyman Of He...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "Vengeance." A young man name (Y/N) who lost his parent that he make the deal with the devil and turn... More

Introduction
(Y/N)'s Weapons & Devil Arms
Raki's Upgrade
Harem Part 1
Harem Part 2
Prologue 01: The Rider Appearance
Prologue 02: The Legend Of Claymore & Ghost Rider
Chapter 1: The Deal With Rider/Adoption
Chapter 2: Claymores Meet Rider
Chapter 3: A Real Family/Healing Stigma
Chapter 4: Ophelia's Challenge
Chapter 5: The Abandon Pieta
Chapter 6: The Rider In Pieta Part 1
Chapter 7: The Rider In Pieta Part 2
Chapter 8: Jean & Clare (Lemon)
Chapter 10: Ghost Rider's Warning For Isley
Chapter 11: A New Life For Them/Helen & Deneve (Lemon)
Chapter 12: Raki's First Fight/The Training Part 1
Chapter 13: The Training Part 2
Chapter 14: The Resurrections Of Teressa/Forest Fight
Chapter 15: The Awakened Twins/Riful The West
Chapter 16: The Assassin Deathwatch
Chapter 17: Anti-heroes/Loves (Lemon)
Chapter 18: Jack O'Lantern Part 1
Chapter 19: Jack O'Lantern Part 2
Chapter 20: Lilith's Death
Chapter 21: Isley's Challenge Raki
Chapter 22: A New Enemies
Chapter 23: The Organization's Death
Chapter 24: Dae & Rimuto's Death/New Plan
Chapter 25: The Dark Tower Part 1
Chapter 26: The Dark Tower Part 2
Chapter 27: Nevan/Vengeance's Death
Chapter 28: Blackheart
Chapter 29: Mephisto's Death
Chapter 30: Ending Epilogue

Chapter 9: Motivated With Angel Power!

238 9 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

At Night.

When (Y/N) was sat there and he just thinking about what the two Claymore women who were fallen loving with him and then (Y/N) was look down at the two women laying there by themselves and make him is smirk little bit and he was really glad that he thinking them are going to be okay with this.

(Y/N): "*I'm not sure what Michele react this.*" He thought himself.

Michele: "(Y/N)? Have fun yet?" She asked (Y/N)

(Y/N): "Shit...Michele....I-I-I-" He tries to said but she shush him with her finger on his mouth and she said.

Michele: "It's alright...there's no need to be panic...I understand and what's going on right now...anyway I'm not gonna do something stupid at it." She said.

(Y/N): "You're not mad?" He asked her.

Michele: "No...I actually create a beautiful for harem members for you, my darling boy.~" She said to (Y/N) and make him was surprise little bit for what he just heard his wife just say it is alright that the two Claymores who can join up with (Y/N) because she was doing something else right away and she just planning something. Then (Y/N) heard this and make him wondering what Michele is plan to do and he needs to know but Michele told him that she is create a harem members for (Y/N) and her then before the two of them gonna talk and here comes Griffon shout out.

Griffon: "BAD NEW!!!!!! BAD NEW, (Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and went flying inside the window of the building and the chicken bird is in panic and he was came here to report to (Y/N) about what.

(Y/N): "What is it, Griffon? Can't you see that I am busy here?" He asked him.

Griffon: "I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THAT!!!!!! WE HAVE AN AWAKENED BEINGS WHO WERE CAME HERE RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to (Y/N) and Michele then this get (Y/N) with Michele were interest more like they want to know more and then (Y/N) ask the bird.

(Y/N): "Anything else?" He asked Griffon.

Griffon: "Yeah, there was one guy with black hair and he had a blue eyes and he was the captain or commander for what he is! He's leading his three dudes came here to destroy Claymores!" He said to (Y/N) and then Michele was recognize the information of Griffon talking about and the man was command those Awakened Beings...and it was Rigardo.

Michele: "Rigardo...." She said in growl.

(Y/N): "You know him, Michele?" He asked her and make her nod her head and then she explaining to (Y/N) about who was Rigardo really was and then she just tell him about Rigardo was the Lion and after explanation is done and make (Y/N) was let out a 'Hmph' and he was get up and he get dresses up with black clothes on and grab his weapons to bring it with him.

Michele: "What are you going to do?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Obvious....I'm going to kill him, Michele. Anyway if those Awakened Beings who want to kill me...You and Ophelia will dealt with them." He said to her and make her was smile and then (Y/N) was pulled her into kisses right away and make her smile more and then (Y/N) was begin to moving out and he turn his head to look at Griffon the bird and he said.

(Y/N): "Griffon...go wake the other Claymores about what happened and I'll take care of this insolent Awakened Being creatures." He said to Griffon and make the bird goes salute and then flying away and heading out to report to the other Claymores and wake them up. When Clare and Jean who were awake and they both heard the sounds of voices comes from the talking and turns their heads to look at Michele and Ophelia.

They both ask them about what happened and where's (Y/N) and they both told the two of them that (Y/N) is head out and doing his job as hunting the Youma alive.

Time Skip Later.

In Outside.

When (Y/N) was stood right there and he is waiting for the enemies who are going to be arrive here right on the time and then (Y/N) just felt the wind all rushing with snows all over on him and make him felt warm with his power of Ghost Rider to keeping him in warm and he didn't felt colder and more colder. But (Y/N) was closing his eyes and waiting for the enemies came here right away and make him was waiting for the enemy arrive and then he heard the sounds of footsteps coming here.

(Y/N): "Huh....I never thought that I was waiting for you here, Rigardo or should I say Silver Eyed Lion." He said to him and then the man who was a Yoma the whole times but he is Awakened Being and make him was walk out of the shadow and the man who was revealed himself with black hair and he had a blue eyes on by himself....this man must be Rigardo.

Rigardo.

Rigaldo was Claymore No. 2 of Isley's generation. Even though he was assigned the ranking of Number Two, he simply would not accept that Isley held the position as No. 1, telling him he would not acknowledge being referred to as No. 2, as long as he and Isley had not crossed swords once.

Upon Awakening and being defeated by Isley in combat, Rigardo became second in command to his Awakened Being army and was the male's strongest and most efficient hand. He died during the battle of Pieta, killed by a Half-Awakened Clare.

Perhaps due to his past training as a Claymore before Awakening, Rigardo appears to have features void of expression. This is a facade, as Isley reveals that he has witnessed a hidden, berserker-like side to Rigardo's personality that only shows up in battle, "Once your fuse has been lit, there's no stopping you" (Anime) which also made Rigardo the most bloodthirsty of all those in his army

The male is also shown to be hard-headed and confident to the point of ignorance and defeat. When Isley became No. 1, Rigardo refused to acknowledge his superiority until the two had crossed swords and Isley had defeated him in battle. Rigardo also had a strong sense of honor, as upon being defeated by Isley, became loyal to him completely. This did not mean that the male liked Isley, but he didn't conspire against the Abyssal in the North and obeyed all orders from him.

(Y/N): "Seems I was right about you...you are just one of the Isley's foot soldier. Rigardo the Silver Eye Lion." He said to him and 

Rigardo: "And who are you might be? One of the Claymore?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Me? I'm not Claymore...but I am the one who kill yomas and hunt every yomas and their sins for what they were did....is burn them all." He said to Rigardo.

Rigardo: "I see...and you must be pathetic human for what chosen to be death...now...I shall kill you and the other whores of Claymores." He said to (Y/N) and make him was transform into something big and with his height 13 foot tall very big right now.

Rigardo: "Now then...any last words before I'll kill you-" He tries to said and out of nowhere (Y/N) was transform into his Ghost Rider form but then he decide to change his new power to be Angel Rider and after the transformation was done and make him surprise for what he saw (Y/N) change into his new power is...Angel Rider.

Rigardo: "W-W-What?!?" He said in surprise with shock on his face and saw his new form out.

(Y/N)/Angel Rider: "Now, I'm motivated...." He said to himself.

The other Awakened Beings was surprise to see (Y/N) wasn't regular human and this make them both fear of him...the Alpha and the Omega.

Rigardo: "W-W-What is this?!?" He said in surprise for what he just saw (Y/N)'s Ghost Rider original form just change into an Angel Rider form and then (Y/N) was turn his head to look at the lion Awakened Being creature form and make him was looking at the Awakened Being lion creature was terrified at the power of (Y/N)'s Angel Rider form. The claymore women with Clare, Jean, Ophelia, Rafaela were surprise to see his original flames change into blue flames and must be different something else for what they reacting this new yoki power comes from (Y/N).

Clare: "*His flames change into blue....*" She thought herself.

Jean: "*That's must be the other power of yoki for what he explain about.*" She thought.

Rafaela: "W-What is this? Why this new yoki power was start to make me nervous..." She said.

Michele: "You witnesses the power of Angel, Rafaela." She said to her and make her was surprise and then Michele who only knews what happened and then Michele watch her lover stood right there with wind rust at the two of them were stood right there.

(Y/N)/Angel Rider: "Now then....I'll show you what the true power really is." He said to him.

Rigardo: "GRRRGH!!!!!! It doesn't matter at it! I'll kill you right here and right now!!!!!!!" He shout out to (Y/N) and make him was let out a dark chuckle little bit and then (Y/N)'s right hand had a blue flames out and he was summon something else appeared right away and what he was holding a...katana sword...no...but Yamato sword.

(Y/N)/Angel Rider: "We shall see that." He said to Rigardo.

Clare: "Is that a new sword?" She asked Michele.

Michele: "Yes, that is the Yamato sword." She said to Clare and make (Y/N) was take his katana sword out with sheathe and then he was take it out and then (Y/N) goes Samurai style by himself and he said.

(Y/N)/Angel Rider: "Show me your motivation." He said to Rigardo with his blue flames sword up.

When Rigardo let out a roar toward to (Y/N) and make him was begin to use his sword to block the attack of Lion and the lion Awakened Being tries to swung his claws at (Y/N) but he was use his sword to shield up and once the lion hit it but his hand didn't compare to hit (Y/N).

Rigardo: "W-What?!" He said in surprise and make (Y/N) who goes crazy and he start to use his sword slash at Rigardo's arm and make him was scream out in pain by (Y/N)'s Yamato sword was hurt Rigardo and make the lion was stepped back and then he saw his arm got hurt with a flame burnt.

Rigardo: "W-What...H-How?!?" He said in surprise like how can (Y/N) just injure the Lion like that...but his arms have a perfect thick with skin that he can protect and he turn his head to look at (Y/N) who was walking slowly toward to Rigardo with his sword out and make him prepare to kill him and then (Y/N) was like badass motherfucker.

(Y/N)/Angel Rider: "What's wrong? Can't keep it up with me?" He asked Rigardo and then he was summon his gauntlet of Beowulf out and make him goes fighting stance right away and he is readying to fight at them.

Rigardo: "*T-This man...he's nothing compare to than other pathetic Claymores...but he is dangerous...the aura is...scare me off....W-What kind of his aura was this?!? I never seen how stronger and faster than anything for what I face before?!?*" He thought himself and make him was shook his head and he turn his head to look at (Y/N) who was walking toward to him like slowly.

Rigardo: "DIE, YOU GODDAMN MAGGOT-" He tries to said and then (Y/N) was goes appeared right in front at Rigardo and gave him an uppercut hit him in the chin and send him was fly up right away.

(Y/N)/Angel Rider: "Let's see about that!" He said to him and use his gauntlet Beowulf beating the shit out at Rigardo with his fists multiple hits at him.

Rigardo: "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He was screaming out in pains by (Y/N) hitting the shit out of him and make him was spat lot of bloods out of his mouth and then (Y/N) was goes crazy and more fucking crazy. Then Miria, Clare, Flora, Jean, Deneve, and Helen were got their jaws hanging like surprises for what they both saw (Y/N) beating the shit out of Rigardo and make him get lot of bloods out and finally (Y/N) gave Rigardo with a dropkick hit him in the chest so hard and make him sent away.

When (Y/N) was stepped back and then he use his Yamato sword do the judgement cuts at the monster with his powerful sword and beating the shit out with slashes and cuts at him.

(Y/N)/Angel Rider: "You Shall Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to the Lion and then he use his powerful Yamato sword out and then doing the judgment cut with his own finisher move with disappeare fastest and he slashing at many things on the Silver Eye Lion and make him was slashes into pieces and then all the pieces comes from Silver Lion was dropped out.

I AM THE STORM THAT IS APROACHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When (Y/N) was land down on the ground and he slowly put his Yamato sword goes back to normal and make the pieces of Silver Lion was dropped down.

PROVOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLACK CLOUDS IN ISOLATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Y/N)/Angel Rider: "Scum...." He said to himself and then he was stood right there with his flames goes bright glowing up.

I AM RECLAIMER OF MY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BORN IN FLAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN BLESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY FAMILY CREST IS DEMON OF DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 609 35
(Y/N): "You Guilty....Look into my eyes...Your soul stained by the blood of innocents...feel their pains..." A young man name (Y/N) who lost his pare...
25.6K 782 33
(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "I am vengeance....I am hatred....I am Ghost Rider." (Y/N) (L/N) as Ghost Rider/The Spirit Of Vengeance/King Of Hell...he was kill...
26K 470 27
(Y/N): "Vengeance for what I need." (Y/N) (L/N) Reyes was a young mechanic worker who was doing his normal life and he finish his college and he was...
1.7K 54 23
The first in the Price of Vengeance series. Oliver had it all. A brother who saw him as his hero, a caring uncle, the love of his life Charlotte, a s...