Claymore: The Boogeyman Of He...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "Vengeance." A young man name (Y/N) who lost his parent that he make the deal with the devil and turn... More

Introduction
(Y/N)'s Weapons & Devil Arms
Raki's Upgrade
Harem Part 1
Harem Part 2
Prologue 01: The Rider Appearance
Prologue 02: The Legend Of Claymore & Ghost Rider
Chapter 1: The Deal With Rider/Adoption
Chapter 2: Claymores Meet Rider
Chapter 3: A Real Family/Healing Stigma
Chapter 4: Ophelia's Challenge
Chapter 5: The Abandon Pieta
Chapter 6: The Rider In Pieta Part 1
Chapter 7: The Rider In Pieta Part 2
Chapter 9: Motivated With Angel Power!
Chapter 10: Ghost Rider's Warning For Isley
Chapter 11: A New Life For Them/Helen & Deneve (Lemon)
Chapter 12: Raki's First Fight/The Training Part 1
Chapter 13: The Training Part 2
Chapter 14: The Resurrections Of Teressa/Forest Fight
Chapter 15: The Awakened Twins/Riful The West
Chapter 16: The Assassin Deathwatch
Chapter 17: Anti-heroes/Loves (Lemon)
Chapter 18: Jack O'Lantern Part 1
Chapter 19: Jack O'Lantern Part 2
Chapter 20: Lilith's Death
Chapter 21: Isley's Challenge Raki
Chapter 22: A New Enemies
Chapter 23: The Organization's Death
Chapter 24: Dae & Rimuto's Death/New Plan
Chapter 25: The Dark Tower Part 1
Chapter 26: The Dark Tower Part 2
Chapter 27: Nevan/Vengeance's Death
Chapter 28: Blackheart
Chapter 29: Mephisto's Death
Chapter 30: Ending Epilogue

Chapter 8: Jean & Clare (Lemon)

372 10 3
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

Griffon: "That was a good shit back there, (Y/N)!!!!! I mean you just goes crazy with the Fatality!" He said to (Y/N) and make him sigh out.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "It was...now then let's s focus back to the other." He said to him and make him was turn around to look at the Claymores who got their swords about to drawn but they looks like awe with amaze and make (Y/N) chuckle and put his sword on his shoulder and then Shadow with Nightmare who stood beside with him and then he said.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "So...which one of you are the leader?" He asked them and make him was stood right there and he was waiting for them to ask right away and then (Y/N) sigh out and he said.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Boy...this is getting weirder for what I thought....now which one of you are gonna talk or not?" He asked them and then Miria was show herself and she said.

Miria: "I am...the leader." She said to (Y/N) and make him was turn his head to look over there and he saw there was her and make her come out of her hiding and he was chuckle little bit and he said.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "I see...so that was you back there when I see you...now then I am not here to fight you or any Claymores or anything but I'm here to help you all." He said to her and make the other Claymores were murmuring and whispering to each others about what they tries to do and they both thinking about what he says the truth of it. When (Y/N) was chuckle little bit and he start to transform back to his own human form and then (Y/N) is show his face to the claymore women who were surprises with blushes and they saw his face with hair wave and he had sunglasses on.

(Y/N): "Hehehe...." He was chuckle little bit.

There was the sound of metal boots approaching as Rafaela with Michele who looked at the spectacle before they both made it here and they were twitched.

Rafaela: "That boy gets himself into all sorts of trouble." She said to herself.

Michele: "Come on now, Rafaela...let him had some fun...you know that is my darling back there." She said to her and make the eye woman who was sigh little bit and then the other Claymores were surprises for what they both saw the two legends who was here right on the time and that is Michele and Rafaela.

Miria: "N-N-Number 5, Rafaela and Number 103! W-What are you two doing here?" She asked her.

Rafaela: "I've been assigned by the Organization to keep an eye on this hellion." She said to her.

Michele: "It's been long time to reunion with the other Claymores." She said to them and her too and then Miria was ask Michele like how long did she knew with (Y/N) because she is fallen love with him. When Ophelia who was arrive here right away and make the women were surprise to see Ophelia and then Miria had no idea what's going on between Clare and Jean that she knew this...man...this man who was turn into Ghost Rider and then he just done with killing all of these motherfuckers by himself.

When Helen with Deneve saw the movement style of (Y/N) who was crazy and the two of them sense the aura and also they both felt it the burning with hatred also they seen him who was let out a killer intent.

Helen: "Whoa...what the fuck?" She ask herself.

(Y/N): "Hehe....I knew that I get that a lot." He said to her and he was walk pass through at her and then other women who were seems to be having their blushes right away and they both seen him is stronger and stronger than anything for what they see him...is the terrifying...most terrifying monster for what they saw. When (Y/N) felt a hug behind by Ophelia who want to have fun with him right away and she want to be with him right away that she want to have fun with him.

(Y/N): "Hmmm....Hey, Griffon." He said to the bird.

Griffon: "Yeah, (N/N)! What do you need, man?!" He ask (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Can you check around here in this world when you seen any Awakened Beings around here? Report to me about it." He said to Griffon.

Griffon: "Got it, bossman! I'm on my way!!!!!!" He shout out and he was fly up right away and begin to moving out right away and then (Y/N) was staying here for now and then the Clare, Jean, Ophelia, Rafaela, and Galatea told the claymores and Miria about (Y/N) can healing the stigmas and they both will be alright and this gets the claymores who were surprises about what they both heard of (Y/N) who can healing them up and then he will use his angel ability power to healing the women up.

Time Skip Later.

At Night.

After (Y/N) was done with healing all the women up with his Angel ability power and make him was begin to getting stronger and also become more better than anyone and then (Y/N) just glad that women are going to be alright and then (Y/N) was in the campfire by himself and he was put his weapons on the ground and then his jacket with gloves to putting beside with his weapons.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* Boy, what a joy...." He said to himself and when he was sat there and chilling little bit because he heard about his wife Michele was heading out and she had conversation with Miria about the Organization that the two of them are planning to take them down. Then (Y/N) was sit here and chilling little bit but he plan to sat here for himself and he was thinking about what happened back there but....at least the Claymores seems to be trust him.

(Y/N): "Hmm...wonder where Griffon is right now...I need to know what took him so long?" He said to himself and make him was sat there and waiting...but then he heard a footsteps and sound of metals comes from the two persons who were arrive here.

(Y/N): "Clare and Jean...what brought you two here for-" He tries to said and then Clare with Jean who tackle at the protagonist down on the ground and then the two Claymore hybrid women are kissing at (Y/N) and the sound of moans coming up and when they let go of their kisses and then (Y/N) was been surprise and he ask.

(Y/N): "Okay...I see the two of you weren't holding back huh?" He asked them and make them both blushes and they nod their heads.

(Y/N): "Alright then....I can play for that." He said to them.

(LEMON SMUT WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Clare: "Ah, (Y/N)"

Jean: "It feels so good."

(Y/N): "Oh, wow your panties are already wet girls. Why is that?" He was smiled.

Clare: "Because we love you, love." She started to kiss him with her tongue.

Jean: "Let me have some of him." She started to kiss him too.

They started to undress themselves revealing their breast. Jean started to unzip his pants.

Jean: "Woww, I didn't expect it to be so big."

Clare: "I know can this even fit in us."

They both started to lick it and started to suck on it.

(Y/N): "Girls, I think I'm about to cum."

Jean started to stroke it fast making you cum on their faces.

Clare: "It's so warm."

Jean: "I want to fuck him already, Clare."

Clare: "Me too."

Jean started to insert his dick inside her pussy. But she didn't she started to moan loud.

(Y/N) was grabbing her breasts to sucking on it between left and right.

Jean: "Ahhh..."

Jean started to go up and down to make slapping noise. Clare started to put her pussy in front of his face demanding him to lick it.

Clare: "Lick it."

(Y/N) started to lick her deep inside her making her want to cum.

Clare: "Yes, keep going I want to cum."

Jean started to move her hips faster making him want to cum.

(Y/N): "Girls, I'm about to cum."

Clare/Jean: "Me too."

They both started to cum. Clare came all over his face.

Clare: "Sorry, darling. Let me help you." She started to lick his face clean.

But (Y/N) ignored at her grabbed her face slammed down on his lips shoved tongue at her to making her moaning now he was slapped her fat ass jiggle. Now he was let her go and he sucked her boobs so hard to make her moaning louder.

Jean: "Wow, you came a lot." She said.

Clare: "My turn" She said.

Clare started to insert it making her moan loud.

Clare: "Ahhh."

Clare started moving her hips slowly while Beni got behind and started playing with her boobs.

Jean: "Clare."

Clare: "What we must please our future husband." She started to make out with Jean.

(Y/N) started to come in Hai.

Clare: "We should try one more thing."

Jean: "We should do that."

They both started to get your dick and put between their butts. They started to move up and down."

Clare: "How does are ass feel like, (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "Wow both of your asses are soft. I think I'm about to cum."

Jean: "Go ahead cum on our ass, our darling.~"

They started move their butts faster. He came on their asses and then he was start to fucking the crap out of them until they were knocked down into unconscious that they want to sleeping with him and bear his child.

(ENDING LEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

After they both were sleeping and they didn't notice there was Michele and Rafaela who saw (Y/N) is sleeping with the girls...Rafaela who was steaming up with blushes on her face and she was keep blushing up and she doesn't know what to said and make her was really like it when she observe at it. Then Michele was smirk and it seems she is the alpha who dominate her new sisters who tries to dare approach her lover...husband.

Michele: "*Hmmm....I wonder where's Raki right now...that young man get some trouble....*" She thought herself.

Time Skip Later.

Back to Raki.

When the yoma who was tries to running away from here and he was been run away from whatever it is chasing at him and he run fast as he could and then he heard the stomps with footsteps coming here and he saw there was a...horse...a fucking skeleton horse on the flames with a skeleton with knight outfit form on and he had a skeleton with his flames from the head and he was looks like...the other Ghost Rider...this right here...is the second Ghost Rider.

Yoma: "NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Raki/Ghost Rider: "Run, boy....Run! RUN! RUN!!!!! YOU WON'T ESCAPE AWAY FROM VENGEANCE!!!!!!! YOU WILL SUFFER THE PAIN FOR WHAT YOU DID TO THE INNOCENT GIRL!!!!!" He shout out to him.

When Raki was keep chasing at the Yoma and then he was grab the bow out of his back behind and aiming his weapon at the yoma and take a few 5 round of arrows and he was aiming his arrows and begin to shooting at him and make the Yomas was roar out in pain by the arrows with hellfire stab the monster in the leg and back behind. When the yoma was fall down on the ground and he is breathing out and he felt hurt and then a chain wrapped around the yoma's leg and make him was pulled into Raki and he grab his neck and he said.

Raki/Ghost Rider: "Look into my eyes...." He said to him.

Yoma: "*GASP*" He gasp out in horror and make him saw Raki gonna do with him...the penance stare at this monster.

Raki/Ghost Rider: "Your soul is stained by the bloods of innocent....Feel their pain." He said and he use his eyes flames up and begin to burning the yoma's soul.

After Raki kill the Yoma and make the body was drop down on the ground and turn into ashes with dust and finally the yoma is dead and turns out that Raki was become...the second Ghost Rider for what he was trained by his own father....(Y/N).

Raki/Ghost Rider: "Vengeance serve is done...and now...I must head back to my home right now." He said to himself.

(A/N: How did you guys like Raki become second Ghost Rider?)

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 487 38
Even a man who has pure hearts...says his prayers by night...may become a wolf...when the wolfsbane comes blooms...The autumn moon is bright. In this...
18.2K 416 34
(Y/N): "Rips...and TEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) AKA Chainsaw-Man and this is his story....in our original reality (Y/N) (L/N) was living i...
101K 2K 22
(A Ghost Rider and Blue Exorcist Fan Fic.) Dillian Blaze never liked to talk about his father much....mainly because aside from the fact that his fat...
1.7K 54 23
The first in the Price of Vengeance series. Oliver had it all. A brother who saw him as his hero, a caring uncle, the love of his life Charlotte, a s...