Arranged In Amour

By bluewalls24

(Not a fanfiction) Siddharth Singh Rathore, an arrogant billionaire. Ishika Maheswari, an innocent soul. Two... More

Cast
01
02
03
04
05
07
08
09
10
11
12
Note
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Note
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Epilouge
🌟Review🌟
Other Books
New Book

06

14.2K 537 28
By bluewalls24

Ishika

We were heading to a jewellery store to finalize our engagement rings. Shopping with Siddharth was fun. I felt comfortable. He doesn't talk much but still notices every small detail.

I love all the attention he showers on me.
His small gestures like opening my gate, tucking my duppata before closing the door or noticing the lehenga of my choice, all makes me feel so special and important.

He parked outside the store then opened the door for me.
We both entered a fancy but the best jewellery store of Jaisalmer.
Staff welcomed us, the manager recognised Siddharth instantly.

He asked the manager to show us the best engagement rings.
The manager asked if we wanted a couple rings or to pair them individually.

Siddharth looked at me and said,
"Whatever the lady wants"

Why does he push me under the spotlight? For some unknown reason, it makes me blush.

"Umm, Can we- can we select the rings for each other."

"That's a good idea,"

"Okay mam please come, the lady over here will show you the gent's rings and sir I'll show you our best collection for ma'am."

After half an hour we were done. The rings were adjusted to our sizes and I even got a message engraved on his band.
Though we shopped together we still kept the rings a secret from each other.

As we got out of the store, before entering the car, Siddharth held my hand and said,
"Ishika I had a good time shopping with you. Tomorrow we will be engaged with each other. I want to enjoy every emotion with you, before and after.
So Miss Ishika Maheswari, will you do me the honour and be my girlfriend?
I want to take my girlfriend on our first and last dinner date. Because tomorrow, I'll be having dinner with my fiancee."

"I would love to go on a date with my boyfriend."
I smiled widely and he reciprocated.

This was the first time I saw him smiling and he was looking so handsome.
I wish I could click a picture.

We got settled in the car and he drove to a restaurant I guess.

We went to a rooftop restaurant with a lake view. The sun was about to set, birds were chirping on their way home. Slow Breeze was playing with our hair. It was such a romantic setting.
We were the only ones dining here and soft music was playing in the background.

This is my first date but still, I know it's better than most.
He pulled out a chair for me and once I was settled, he sat in front of me.

We ordered our food and asked each other simple questions that would help us to know each other better.

We were done with the main course and the waiter asked for dessert.
I said no to the dessert while Siddharth looked at me questioningly.

We dismissed the waiter then I explained.
"There is an ice cream shop on our way home, so I thought I could give my boyfriend a treat there."

"Oh sounds like an amazing plan Miss girlfriend."

Siddharth settled the bill then we were on our way out.

"It's nice weather, do you want to walk with me along the lake." he asked.

I nodded and so we started walking under the stars along with the cool breeze. He held my hand and it felt like a perfect moment.

He stopped walking and faced me, I looked at him confused. He took out a box from is pocket and slowly went on his knee.

OHHH MYYYY GODDDD

"Ishika I know we don't know much about each other. But trust me even the smallest detail that I know about you is so beautiful. I am happy that we will have these 7 lives to learn more and more about each other. I am willing to spend all these 7 lives just with you as my wife. I know tomorrow is our engagement and this is not a proposal. This is a promise. ( he opened the box, and took out a crown ring)
I want to gift this ring to you as I promise that I'll forever treat you as my queen. You deserve the best of everything and that's what I promise to give you always. I Promise that for you I'll become a better person and shower you with all the happiness. I promise that the only tears you will cry will be happy tears. I promise to fulfil every promise that I made and many more."

I went to my knees and tightly hugged him. He was shocked for a few seconds, then he hugged me back. Tears were flowing from my eyes continuously but as he promised, they were all happy tears.

After a few minutes, we let go of each other. I forwarded my hand to him and he slipped that pretty ring on my middle finger saying that my ring finger was reserved especially for tomorrow.

He kissed the ring on my hand.

We both walked together for some more time, getting hold of our emotions while holding each other's hand.

Next stop was the ice cream parlour.

We both got ourselves an ice cream but instead of eating it inside the parlour like any sane person, Sid dragged me out of the shop. We both sat on the hood of the car and ate our ice cream.

"Sid, do you know eating ice cream like this is stupid but fun? I have never been on a date before, so thank you for making it worth the wait."

"Can you say that again"

"What?"

"You just called me Sid, can you do that again?"

"Sid"

"Once more"

"Sid"

"Again"

"Stop it, Sid."

"You no one in my family or friends ever called me with a nickname. "

"Why?"

"In my family, there is no tradition of giving nicknames, so no one has any. And among my friends, I was quite cold arrogant and closed off so no one dared to give me a nickname. Secretly they called me Mr. Hothead."

"So you don't mind me calling you Sid"

"No, honestly, I love it. Ishika, you have so many nicknames already so what should I call you?"

"When I went for my school admission interview for kindergarten, I was so nervous that when the teacher asked my name, I said 'Ishiki' instead of Ishika. That's how my brother started calling me Ishki to tease me. When Bhabhi married Bhai, she also started calling me that. Inaya called me Ishi Bua because when she started speaking, that was all she could speak of my name. As she grew up, no one asked her to change because I liked being called Ishi Bua by my princess.
So Now it's your call, what you want to name me."

"You know it felt special when you called me Sidd today. It felt like I was yours and I love that feeling Ishu."

"Ishu, that's a cute name, I like it."

"Let me tell you a pj, Ishu I won't let you face any issues."
It was a bad pun, still, we shared a good laugh over it

After a while, we realised that it was getting pretty late and that we should head back home. While I got settled in the car, instead of getting in the driver's seat, Sid went back to the store and came out with a bag in his hand.

"What's in that."

"Something so that I am not the next person to be kicked out of your kingdom, my queen."
I blushed when he called me his queen.

He laughed and started the car.

We were stopped at a traffic signal, when a little boy knocked on his window, selling a bunch of roses. Sidd opened the window and bought all the roses from the boy. He paid much more than the price of those flowers.

He rolled back the window and then turned to me.

"This was the part that I missed out on our date. Pretty flowers for my prettiest girlfriend."

"Thanks, Sidd they are really beautiful," I said blushing.

"Not more than you Ishu." I turned redder than those roses now.

He held my hand and kissed over my knuckles. The traffic light turned to green, and he started the car but didn't let go of my hand.

He only left my hand once we were parked outside my house, saying that he was leaving my hand now so that he could hold it even more tightly tomorrow and for the rest of our lives.

Sidd got out of the car and opened the door for me. He extended his hand to help me get out of the car. A true gentleman. I held his hand and this time I didn't let go.

"Thank you Sid for this magical day that we spent together. Thank you for respecting me and my boundaries. This was the first time I felt so comfortable with someone other than my family. Sid you are the only man, other than my brother that I have started to trust and care for. In this short time that we have known each other, you have grown on me. It feels like I know you from forever. Thanks for all the happiness you showered on me today."

Saying this I hugged him and he hugged me back. We held each other for a few minutes then let go when we heard someone clearing his throat.

"Bh-bhai"

I was so embarrassed that I didn't say another word and ran inside the house.

____________________

Suggest the songs here for this chapter, please...

Don't forget to colour the star 🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.8K 38
Ishita Gupta is a Delhi based college going girl who is very shy and timid in nature. She is very much loved by her family and her best friend whom s...
1.9M 118K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
67.5K 2.9K 26
𝕽𝖆𝖏𝖛𝖊𝖊𝖗 × 𝕴𝖘𝖍𝖖𝖎 • • • 𝗥𝗮𝗷𝘃𝗲𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗮, a very big businessman and at the same...
1.5M 66K 66
Book 1- Our journey from engagement to marriage Book 2- The journey of Love Siddharth and Preeti complete their journey from engagement to marriage...