Claymore: The Boogeyman Of He...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N): "Vengeance." A young man name (Y/N) who lost his parent that he make the deal with the devil and turn... More

Introduction
(Y/N)'s Weapons & Devil Arms
Raki's Upgrade
Harem Part 1
Harem Part 2
Prologue 01: The Rider Appearance
Prologue 02: The Legend Of Claymore & Ghost Rider
Chapter 1: The Deal With Rider/Adoption
Chapter 2: Claymores Meet Rider
Chapter 3: A Real Family/Healing Stigma
Chapter 4: Ophelia's Challenge
Chapter 5: The Abandon Pieta
Chapter 7: The Rider In Pieta Part 2
Chapter 8: Jean & Clare (Lemon)
Chapter 9: Motivated With Angel Power!
Chapter 10: Ghost Rider's Warning For Isley
Chapter 11: A New Life For Them/Helen & Deneve (Lemon)
Chapter 12: Raki's First Fight/The Training Part 1
Chapter 13: The Training Part 2
Chapter 14: The Resurrections Of Teressa/Forest Fight
Chapter 15: The Awakened Twins/Riful The West
Chapter 16: The Assassin Deathwatch
Chapter 17: Anti-heroes/Loves (Lemon)
Chapter 18: Jack O'Lantern Part 1
Chapter 19: Jack O'Lantern Part 2
Chapter 20: Lilith's Death
Chapter 21: Isley's Challenge Raki
Chapter 22: A New Enemies
Chapter 23: The Organization's Death
Chapter 24: Dae & Rimuto's Death/New Plan
Chapter 25: The Dark Tower Part 1
Chapter 26: The Dark Tower Part 2
Chapter 27: Nevan/Vengeance's Death
Chapter 28: Blackheart
Chapter 29: Mephisto's Death
Chapter 30: Ending Epilogue

Chapter 6: The Rider In Pieta Part 1

223 8 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Previously Of Claymore: The Boogeyman Of Hell.

No one else had anything to say, either.

With that said and done, everyone went to their groups and went their separate ways. Nothing made have happened, until the five hours later; seemingly out of nowhere a very big surge of yoki appears where the miles south of Pieta.

KA-BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone quickly assembled outside in a panic, except for the two. They knew the damn well who that was were still surprised though, because of the sheer amount of it he was letting out.

Helen: "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?" She said in surprise with her teeth bare and gritting.

Helen: "That was insane!"

A frantic girl with her hair in a mushroom top cut ran about like a headless chicken. This girl had a name...Diana.

Diana: C-Commander." She was shrieked, hyperventilating.

Diana: "I...I can't find m-my captain. What do I do?!" She said to and she was looks like about to piss herself.

Said captain, Jean, casually grabbed Diana by her shoulder plate and pulled her close. That seemed her down though not by much as she was shaking like a leaf.

Miria narrowed her eyes analytically. Was it a new threat heading their way? Did their chances of a survival in this operation just decrease?! She looked at Clare and Jean found they were barely reacting; they know any better, the woman have thought they knew the being emitting this yoki.

This begged asking later on.

Miria had no idea she had got it right on the mark.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was fighting all these Yomas who were stood on their ways and then (Y/N) was holding his dual guns Luce and Ombra and aiming at the yomas and begin to shooting at them with multiple shots and killing all of these Yomas to burning them all.

When (Y/N) was finally done and then he put his guns away and putting them in the shoulder with gun holsters and make (Y/N) was grab his sword out from behind his back and then (Y/N) turn his head to look at the others who were fighting at the other Yomas by themselves. When Ophelia, Rafaela, and Michele are fighting at the Yomas with their weapons and killing them all and then (Y/N) was heard the Awakened Being roar out and make him turn his head to look at the Awakened Being.

Awakened Being: "GHOST RIDER!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Come and get some." He said to him and make him was look at the Awakened Being who tries to attack at (Y/N) and make (Y/N) was beating the shit out of Awakened Beings and then he was sent a punches with kicks and make the monster was spat blood out of his mouth.

The Awakened Being was fall down on the ground and then (Y/N) was holding his sword and he was cut the head off from Awakened Being and he just take his shotgun out and blast the body of Awakened Being burning all. Then (Y/N) turn his head to look over there and make him saw these Awakened Being creatures are here and they both are going to kill (Y/N) right away and make him was smirk it up and he was transform into his other Rider forms for what scare and terrifies at the Awakened Being monsters off.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "*LAUGHING*" He was laughing out like crazy and madness and this get the Yoma with Awakened Being were scared as hell and the form for what (Y/N) was turn into most dangerous high level than anything for what they saw him.

Rafaela: "What the fuck?!?" She said in surprise.

Michele: "Hehe...seems you all fuck up now." She said to them.

Ophelia: "Interesting.~" She said to herself and then (Y/N) was holding his Chaos Blades with glowing bright up and then (Y/N) start to holding the two weapons and begin to swung down all over on the ground and he was chuckle little bit and he said.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Now then....shall we begin?" He asked them with his dark demonic voice and he was holding his long chain of Chaos Blade and swung it toward to the group of Awakened Being monster forms and begin to burning them all.

The screaming with pains of Awakened Being creatures were roaring out in pains by (Y/N) just burning them all and then (Y/N) killing multiple of these Awakened Being monsters and when (Y/N) was killing them all and make them both were burning alive by (Y/N)'s hellfire Chaos Blades. When he pulled these monsters out like nothing with a huge flames all over at them and then blow up with Ka-Boom!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rafaela who was shaking with fear trembling and she was in cold sweat as she felt something building up within the demonic brunette who was turn into his other Rider form to killing all of them.

The poor one-eyed witness sat stock still, not even breathing. Then she fell to the side and undignified thud.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "Heh....Guess I just broke her." He said to himself and make him turn his head to look over there the yomas who were fear as hell and they both tries to running away from here but (Y/N) who was swung his Chaos Blades together and create a tornado flames.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "You all terminated." He said to them.

When he was burning and killing multiple of these Yomas like nothing and ashes turn into dusts and then after he was done to killing all of them and then (Y/N) was swung his chain back to where his shoulder is....the style of Ghost Rider was badass.

(Y/N)/Ghost Rider: "So...we almost there." He said to the women and make them smile that he was turn his head to look at the girls.

Time Skip Later.

Back to Pieta.

The group of warriors had sensed the massive yoki spike. They felt the tremors comes from the blast. Hell, some of them even saw the Skull cloud over the horizon.

Poor Diana was curled up in a ball, trembling and crying, Yuma now lay flat on her ass, having a fear feeling the tremor, and Clare was...blushing?!? Wait, what the fuck?!? So was Jean for that matter...They tries to hide but miserably upon seeing the skull cloud.

Needless to say, a few of their colleagues noticed and had some awkward questions in mind for the least of whom was their commander, Miria.

Karla: "H-H-How long do you think that thing will take to get here?" She asked her and she was looking at her assigned captain, Flora for an answer.

Said woman looked at her momentarily before gazing at the skull cloud in the horizon and she said.

Flora: "I know." She said.

Flora: "If it truly is coming here, it'll arrive in the three days time. Maybe we both even lucky." She said.

Veronica looked to Miria for guidance, visibly shaken. Undine true to her personality, did one hell hiding her fear. But she, too was at a loss and did the same.

Undine: "So, what now, commander?" She asked, her tone dire.

Miria closed her eyes, took a deep steady, soothing breathing and exhaled.

Miria: "I....don't know." She said more.

Miria: "To be truthful with some who capable of pulling that-" She said pointed at the skull cloud.

Miria: "Off,  fear none of us will be capable to stopping it. Even if we were to converge on it all at once." She said to them.

Then, she looked suspiciously at Jean. Something was off about her and Clare. Out of everyone who had their reactions were the most....seemingly random.

Miria: "Jean....I would like to have a word with you and Clare?" She asked her.

When all eyes were on them, everyone saw how....unconcerned they were. Both women who excited uncertain about how to react. Then, in unison, they sighed and approached their commander 

Miria glanced between the two with a suspicious look.

Miria: "You know what that was." She said to them.

Helen: "What?!? There's no way!" She said in surprise and this get the attention of Jean with Clare who blushes right now.

Deneve: "Y-You actually know what that was?" She asked them.

Clare: "Tell me, Miria...Do you know about Dauf who was been burning alive?" She asked them.

???: "DAUF?!? The awakened??!?" She said in surprise.

Jean: "He happened." She said to them.

Everyone looked at the skull cloud again, then back at Clare and Jean, then back to the cloud and back to them.

Emelia: "He...." She said.

Natalie: "H-Happened?" She asked.

Miria: "Is he friendly?" She asked her.

Jean: "Oh, you have no idea..." She said was dreamingly and make her shook her head and she was blushing up also steam rising from her face.

Jean: "Ummm...you didn't heard it..." She said to them and then Clare decide to speak up.

Clare: "Dauf was been destroyed by the flames...one of the most top legend who was rumor in this world...and the one and only who kill Dauf with flames and kill him like nothing but only pieces of dusts....The Rider." She said to them and this make them both were surprise and this make Natalie who was shaking with her knees start to tremble and several others started to shiver little bit.

???1: "T-T-The Ghost Rider?!?" She said in surprise.

???2: "N-N-No way...Dauf was been killed by Ghost Rider?!?" She said in surprise.

Yuma: "B-B-But...h-h-he is friendly, right?" She asked in nervously and make Clare heard this and she nod her head and she said.

Clare: "Yes when I met him...he's friendly." She said to them and make them both were relax a little bit. But they still couldn't help but feel intimidated by what they saw. But Miria on the other hand was not entirely convinced; Clare just said when she met him. So for all that he could be an enemy or ally.

Still...Miria want to ask Clare and know more information about this Rider...but she never heard of him and she heard the tale of Ghost Rider was fake and didn't believe in exists.

Miria: "As interesting as this subject matter is, we've dwelled upon it long enough. We have a closer threat to worry about, after all. Everyone be prepare assigned groups and get ready for tomorrow."

Time Skip Later.

Hours later Miria, Helen, and Deneve were in a cave that was near the outskirts of the walled town. The campfire was in the middle to lighten up the interior. All three women were only in their jumpsuits, they heard plated metal clank against the rocky surface, they looked to the entry way.

Clare was arrived.

Helen: "Yo." She greeted at her with smirk.

Helen: "I hope you weren't followed. Just like you and the others are here, I am rather bad when it comes to getting along with other people...which is why I wasn't interested about where the others went." She said to Clare and Clare just had a neutral look on her face while she was listen to Helen's explanation and she said.

Clare: "Well, let's commence reunion." She said.

Miria smiled at that, Deneve while startled had the corners of her lips curved slightly upwards with her small smile. All three drew out their swords and placed them on top of Helen's sword.

All four withdrew their swords and put them aside, then Miria, Deneve, and Helen all took their seat with Clare joining in.

Miria: "I am glad to see you all alive and well." She said.

Helen: "Anyways our position probably wasn't as dangerous. How has it been going?" She asked.

Miria: "Well...using basically every trick in there and I somehow managed-" She tries to said and Helen glared at the entryway.

Helen: "Who's there? Show yourself!" She was yelled out demandingly.

Jean: "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to interrupted a reunion between friends and I'm in similar position like you...like the rest of you." She said to them and then she take a seat also the others were discussing about what they want to know about the mysterious Ghost Rider who kill the Awakened Being Dauf that he just kill it and also Clare with Jean just telling the girls about the Rider can heal their stigma too and then she was show them about the scars and stigmas and it was already healed up with Angel ability power comes from (Y/N).

Miria: "I see...so he had a the healing power and he can healing you two up...the stigma and scars that you were feeling better. But anyway is there a way to bring him here?" She said to the two of them.

Jean: "That's right, he gave us that didn't we? And it works too." She said to Clare and looking at her and make her said.

Clare: "And he did tell us to use it when we really need him. I'd say this counts." She said to her and then Jean must think right that she tries to called him out in her thought and this gave Miria who was confuse with her questioning look and she asked.

Miria: "Wait, what are you-" She tries to said.

(Y/N): "You called?" He asked.

Three out of the five women nearly jumped put of their skin at the sound of a sly, distinctly masculine and cold deep voice saying that, as a pair of arms wrapped around Jean in a loving manner. Miria, Helen, and Deneve were nervously as they could tell this was the man or maybe demon. His yoki was a direct match to the one they'd sensed a few miles away.

Clare: "We need your help, (Y/N)" She said to him from her seat.

(Y/N): "Really?" He asked her and that was then they saw him as he unwrapped his arms around Jean and stepped out from behind Jean and this make the three women were surprise couldn't believe their eyes and they saw him...it was a kid but at least he is 18 year old and also dressing black leather clothes with jacket also gloves, pant, black belt, and black shoes too...then he had a weapons on his shoulder also behind his back too. Then he had a black sunglasses on to cover his eyes and make him looks like badass motherfucker with a smile on his face.

(Y/N): "Huh....you weren't kidding when you said you were heading North. It's a lot different when compared to the West." He said to her.

Jean: "Indeed...as it turns out, there's an army of Awakened Beings approaching from the North. Their leader is too strong for us to handle, though." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Hmm...how strong a force are we talking here? 500? 700?" He asked them and then Miria who was calm down and she take her own breath and she said.

Miria: "Uh thankfully, no...I think there was 27 against our 24." She said to (Y/N) and make him was got chuckle little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Are you serious? That's not an army, that's just small ass platoon." He said to them and then he asked them.

(Y/N): "So when they arrive here?" He asked them and then they both heard a bloodcurdling scream pierced the night air.

Deneve: "Right about now." She said.

(Y/N): "Hehe...good...I guess I'm going to take all of them out." He said to them and he was kisses Jean and Clare on the cheeks and then (Y/N) was heading out.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 3.7K 33
Decided to take another anime and put a spin on things by throwing in the spirit of vengeance in my own special way. So follow the story of Rane Kazu...
26K 279 19
Phantom Lucifer or otherwise known as (Y/N) (L/N) is the son of Mephisto the devil himself but he doesn't like to be a devil. He wishes for a normal...
10.7K 305 35
(Y/N): "There is no longer (Y/N) anymore....I am...Punisher." My name is (Y/N) (L/N) Johnson...I live in New York City with my mother and we both jus...
16.7K 503 26
(Y/N): "Justice....Punishment." (Y/N) (L/N)....Is a Man Of Focus, Commitment, and Sheer Will. The Rider has return from back timeline of Claymore and...