But The Difference Is... (Rod...

By nowunavailable

This one was highly requested. Roddy Ricch x Halle Bailey fanfic. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 57

893 54 8
By nowunavailable

Halle POV

"Mmm.." I said under my breath as I was laying on top of Roddy, and he was rubbing on my entire body so gently..

"Feel good?" He asked me.

"Mhm" I said closing my eyes, we had "Freekin you" by Jodeci playing, some old R&B.

"You're so good to me.." I said.

"You sound like you've never received this typa treatment before" Roddy said.

"I haven't, before you of course" I said chuckling.

"Well you getting it all the time now, I got chu" Roddy said and I smiled saying "I know.."

He kissed my forehead, as he caressed my back under my shirt and I took a deep breath enjoying his touch.

"What must I sayyyy what must I doooo" He sang to me with the song and I giggled as he kissed my forehead again.

"To show how muchhhh I think about freakin you" We both sang at the same time before we laughed.

"You sound so good sweet baby" I said.

"Don't gas me Miss.Halle" He said laughing.

"I'm not, I'm for real. You have a nice tone" I said.

"Really?" He said.

"Mhm, when you record your music I hear it too" I said.

"Well thank you baby girl" Roddy said. I blushed and said "You're welcome sweet baby" before I kissed his cheek and rested my head back down on his chest.

He slid his hands from my back, down to my ass and he squeezed before rubbing his hands all over it making me moan.

It don't take much for me to get turned on by this man.

Not much at all.

I opened my eyes and leaned down, kissing him, and he kissed me back with no hesitation while rubbing on my ass. Getting me wet by the minute.

We kissed passionately, and made out slowly as I began to move myself back and forth against him. Feeling him grow underneath me, making me moan even more in his mouth.

He took my glasses off of my face, sitting them on his nightstand, and he lifted me up a bit, pulling his boxers down, and then I assisted and pulled them all the way off of him.

I pulled my thong to the side, and grabbed his dick, stroking it first making him groan.

I stroked the tip only, and he took a deep breath mumbling "Teasing." Making me giggle.

I put the tip to my entrance, leaving it there, and I started grinding on the tip, without sticking it in, and he gripped my waist tightly as he shut his eyes and let out a groan.

"Fuck" He mumbled, and my wetness was covering his dick and he wasn't even inside me yet.

"Yes" I moaned closing my eyes too because this made my shit feel sensitive.

"Sit on it baby please.." He said to me.

I slowly slid down on him, and we both moaned at the same time before I took my crop top off and threw it to the floor, and I leaned down placing my body on his, and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Mmmm" I moaned as I started grinding slowly back and forth on him as we were body to body. This felt so good, being held and caressed while making love.

I missed him so much. We've been making up for lost time.

I placed my lips back on his as we could barely kiss each other from the pleasure but we were doing it, and I kept grinding at the same slow pace because I could tell he was enjoying it.

I felt the tip of his dick throb inside of me, as I kept riding to the tip, and I put my face in the crook of his neck letting out my moans into it. He smacked my ass making me moan louder.

"Uhh!" I moaned loudly.

"Mhm" I heard him say, giving my body chills.

I licked on his neck, grinding a bit harder on him, feeling my clit rub against him which gave me double the pleasure and the loudest moans escaped from my mouth.

"Y-yesss- Oh my gosh" I moaned in his ear, as he held me even tighter.

"Mm-" He grunted as I felt him slightly thrusting upwards while I was grinding.

I placed one hand on the bed as I gripped onto the sheets, digging my nails into it from this feeling, it felt too good.

I heard the song change to "Get up on it" by Keith Sweat, and I bit my lip, because this is our shit.

I sat up, making Roddy look up at me, he smirked because like I said, this is our shit.

"Get up on it baby.." He mumbled.

I reached and grabbed the top of the headboard, leaning down a bit as my titties were in his face as I started grinding to the rhythm of the song.

I tilted my head back and bit my lip, letting out my moans.

I used my other hand to grip my left boob, I looked down at him and his eyes lowered as he mumbled "You are so sexy.."

I couldn't even respond because my mouth was open letting out all these moans from him penetrating me. I rode him at a steady pace, taking my right hand off the headboard and I placed it on his chest.

"Mhm, get up on that, come on" Roddy groaned and I placed my other hand on his chest as well as I started leaned forward a bit more and bounced this ass up and down, feeling my pussy slide up and down his shaft and I screamed so loud from the feeling.

"Shit!" I yelled.

"Mhm, toss that shit, toss that shit" Roddy said smacking my ass and I moaned louder from that as I kept going.

My eyes rolled back and I bit my lip trying to contain these noises I was letting out but I couldn't.

"Mmmmm" Roddy groaned as he scrunched his eyebrows up, looking up at me. His faces are so sexy.

"Better work this mothafuckin dick, work that shit mama, work that shit" Roddy said breathing heavy.

The way this man talks to me while we have sex is top tier.

"I-I'm workin it daddy- Oooh" I moaned, I gave him a kiss before I slowed down, leaning back and placing my hands on his knees, grinding slowly back and forth on him. I looked down at the visual, seeing how wet his dick was because of me.

"Mmm" I moaned. I clenched my legs around him a bit because I could feel myself about to cum.

Roddy reached his arm up and gripped my neck, making me look at him.

I closed my eyes and he said "Uh uh, look at me"

I still kept my eyes closed and he smacked my ass. "Uhhh!" I yelled.

"I said look at me" He said aggressively, and I opened my eyes looking down at him and we gave each other the most intense eye contact.

"You finna cum?" He said.

He knows my body so well.

"Y-yes daddy" I panted.

"Mhm cum on yo dick" He said, and soon as he said that, I instantly came HARD on him, and I whimpered and let out loud moans as I leaned down placing my body on his and he held me.

"S-shit" I stuttered as I tried to ride it out but my body jerked from how intense it was, and my clit was extremely sensitive from the pleasure.

Roddy felt me attempting to run but he held me saying "Don't you move, don't you move" as he started thrusting up and my eyes rolled back, as my body trembled.

"Ooooh- Fucckkkkkkkkkk" I moaned.

"Don't you mothafuckin move baby, take that dick" He mumbled against my lips as he continued to thrust up, and my mouth was opened but nothing could come out.

My orgasm was lasting way longer than it was supposed to, this nigga got the best dick.

"Mmmm daddy that feels so good" I said as my body began to relax, and he smacked my ass saying "Sit on my face mami"

I smiled and sat up with no hesitation, and I gripped the headboard as I got off of him, moving up and positioning my pussy over his mouth, slowly sitting on it, feeling him slide his tongue back and forth over it.

-

☕️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 376 63
This is a Rocky Lynch fanfic. You have to read to find out the rest..☺️
2.5K 44 20
If you like that good girl hood boy type love, then this is the story for you. Enjoy!