Arranged In Amour

By bluewalls24

(Not a fanfiction) Siddharth Singh Rathore, an arrogant billionaire. Ishika Maheswari, an innocent soul. Two... More

Cast
01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
Note
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Note
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Epilouge
๐ŸŒŸReview๐ŸŒŸ
Other Books
New Book

04

15.9K 653 39
By bluewalls24

Ishika got ready, nervously waiting for Rathore's arrival. Brinda and Samrat were busy making sure that all the preparations were on point. Little Inaya was keeping her company.

"Ishi Bua you look so pretty like a queen."

"Thank you Meri Jaan." Ishika said while kissing Inaya on her cheeks.

Next, they heard a few cars stopping by,

"Bua they are here, come let's go meet them."

" Inu why don't you go and meet them first and I'll join you all later ."

"But why bua, we can go together."

"Um.. Inu.. um... I think my earrings are not going with this dress, let me change it okay." Ishika tried making a silly excuse.

"Okay bua, but come fast."
.
.
.
.

As he entered Singhania's house, Siddharth could feel the homey warmth and comfort, something that was lacking in his Delhi house. Singhania's house was not too small or too big.
It was perfect for people living in. They had a huge garden with a few swings surrounding the house.

"Please come, I hope you didn't face any problems coming here."

"No beta, it was a pleasant journey," Harshal said

"Please sit everyone, I'll bring water for you all." Brinda offered.

"Let me do the introductions, you know Harshal, that is his wife Meera. And these are my three grandchildren, Siddharth, Karthik and Radhika."

"Khamma Gani, it's a pleasure to have you all. I am Samrat, Ishika's brother, she is my wife Brinda and here comes our daughter Inaya."

They all saw a cute princess running down the stairs.

"Khamma Gani" Inaya joined her hands and cutely greeted everyone.

"Your daughter is such an angel," Radhika said.

"No I am no angel, I am a princess and Ishi Bua is the queen," Inaya explained

"And what about your dad?" Karthik asked

" He is not the part of the Kingdom anymore since he didn't bring us ice cream yesterday." Inaya said pouting sadly.
Everyone laughed.

"I'll get you two icecreams then can I be your prince?" Karthik asked

"Okay, and you can also be a princess." Inaya said pointing to Radhika.

"Aww, I am honoured." Radhika said.

"But, you are pretty, do you want to be Ishi Bua's king? You can convince her with a pizza, she loves it." Inaya said to Siddharth.

"That's the plan princess, but let's meet your queen first," Meera replied and everyone laughed.

"I'll go and bring Ishika down." Brinda said.
"I'll also come with you mumma." Inaya ran behind her mother.
.
.
. (A few minutes later)
.
.

Wow.
Those were Siddharth's thoughts as he laid his eyes on the angel standing in front of him.
She was so pretty and delicate like a beautiful flower.

He has seen her for the first time, they are meeting for the first time, still, he feels a strange sense of connection and protectiveness over her.

He knows that he can bring the whole world to its knees just for this princess to smile.

"Ishi Bua, meet him, I don't know his name, but he will be your king. He will bring us pizza and ice cream as well. And you both are matching." Little Inya started jumping and clapping.

Their ootd

Everyone noticed their attire and happily smiled. Ishika felt embarrassed and a sweet pink color coloured her cheeks.
Siddharth was mesmerized and didn't bother to take his eyes off his angel.

Grandpa and Brinda didn't miss his reaction. They both felt relieved and were happy that soon they might get to hear some wedding dhol.

"Come Ishika beta, sit with me," Meera called Ishika and she sat between her and Radhika.

During their conversation, Dadu suggested that Ishika and Siddharth should talk and if things go well, they will have a lifetime to talk with Ishika.

Brinda said,
"Ishki go and show Siddharth Ji our garden. You both can talk there."

Ishki nodded and both of them went to the garden.

They sat on a bench there.

"It's a beautiful garden."

"Thank you, Bhabhi loved gardening and now we all do as well."

"Ishika, my family asked you so many questions. Now it's your turn to ask me and I promise to answer with complete honesty."

"Bhai told me you started your own business in Delhi, why didn't you continue with your family business."

"When I was 21, I came up with the idea for my own business. Since I was attending college in Delhi, I decided to start my company there. I had always aspired to run my own business so that I could take full responsibility for both the rewards and risks involved."

"Can I work after marriage?"

"That would be your decision, Ishika. I will always support and even guide you when you need but never control you or your choices."

"Thanks, I think I got all my answers."

" I want to confess something Ishika, it is about my past relationship. I dated a girl when I was 23, and for a year we were together. It ended badly-"

"You said it was in the past, so let it be there only."
Ishika interrupted when she saw pain, hurt and anger swirling in his eyes.

Suddenly it started raining, Siddharth tightly held her hand and they both ran to the shade.

He didn't let go of her hand even when they were safely inside the house, and she didn't complain.

Everyone saw their hands entwined together.

"Brinda beta, I think you should bring some sweets."

Ishika was confused but then realised that they were still holding hands, she was so embarrassed and blushed so hard.
She snatched her hand away and ran inside the kitchen.

Everyone chuckled at her innocence.

Brinda followed her to the kitchen.
"So Ishki, how was Siddharth Ji."

"Bhabhi he was like Bhai, understanding, caring. I was terrified of going out alone, but he made me feel comfortable. "

"So it's a yes."

Ishika didn't reply but hugged her bhabhi and hid her face on her shoulder.
.
.
.
While in the drawing room

"So Siddharth yes or no"

" Aree Harshal his eyes are screaming yes."

Everyone laughed. And Siddharth blushed.

Brinda brought a plate of sweets, conveying Ishika's approval for marriage. Everyone fed sweets to each other and hugged.

"Why is everyone so happy" Inaya asked.

" Because your Ishi Bua likes the king you chose for her," Karthik replied laughing.

"Ohh, then even I am very happy"

"Where is Ishika Bhabhi," Radhika asked.

" she is in the kitchen. She was feeling too shy to come out." Brinda replied.

I'll get her, Samrat said, needing some alone time with his sister.

Samrat went to the kitchen. Seeing Ishika there, he tightly held her in his embrace.

"Ishiki you are happy na bachha. Do you want to meet him a few more times? Don't feel any pressure, we just want your happiness."

"He is a good person Bhai."
Saying this Ishika tightly hugged her brother.

They both went to the living room.
________________

Please Suggest the songs here for this chapter.

Don't forget to colour the star 🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 1.6K 33
It was their first night after marriage and he came inside She looked at him and picked nearby vase "Don't you dare to force yourself upon me... I'l...
72.3K 3K 27
๐•ฝ๐–†๐–๐–›๐–Š๐–Š๐–— ร— ๐•ด๐–˜๐–๐––๐–Ž โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ท๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฎ, a very big businessman and at the same...
4.6M 198K 54
โ€ขAbhiraaj Singh Rathoreโ€ข The handsome and arrogant mafia billionaire. He is the king of business world as well as the mafia world. Cruel to everyone...
5.1M 222K 61
Peep inside the story to know, whether the Beast will taint or will be tamed by his angel. Join the journey of ABHIMAAN SINGH RATHORE: a royal by bl...