•°𝑳𝑰𝑴𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑵𝑪𝑬°• ~ Tae...

By prayforcarsx

Limerence;; /ˈlɪ mɛr əns /. noun. the state of being obsessively infatuated with someone or something. ... More

A/n
¹
²
³
¹⁰
¹¹
¹²
¹³
¹⁴
¹⁵
¹⁶
¹⁷
¹⁸
¹⁹
²⁰
²¹
²²
𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏-𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚘
²³
²⁴
²⁵
𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚝
²⁶
²⁷
²⁸
²⁹
³⁰
³¹
³²
³⁴
³⁵
³⁶
³⁷
³⁸
³⁹
⁴⁰
⁴¹
⁴² ⚠︎
⁴³ ⚠︎
⁴⁴
⁴⁵

³³

201 17 2
By prayforcarsx

There was a crackle at the other end, before a female voice spoke up.

"Hello?"

Taehyung's throat suddenly dried over. He couldn't speak, as the small knocks on the door morphed into great big bangs and thumps. His name was being called out with a fervour that he'd never heard from Jungkook before. And he couldn't even deny himself of the fact that the demon had quite obviously caught on.

Time. If only he had more time.

"H-Help me..."

It's the only thing he could force out.

It's the only thing that he could force from his parched throat before the door came right off of it's hinges, falling with a loud 'BANG' to the floor, supernatural golden sparks of magical energy flying from it in a way that makes Taehyung jump back, fear clawing at his guts.

Slowly and dreadingly, Taehyung's vision shifts to the livid figure of Jungkook, standing in the midst of the debris of the shattered door and frame, a motif of the everlasting discord that he had caused, not only to Earth in all, but in Taehyung's life.

A shadow had befallen his tall and muscular figure, so that the two, captivating but evil blood-red, glowing eyes were the only things that Taehyung could make out, staring at him, glowing even more dangerously once their gazes locked onto eachother.

He was frozen, petrfied. He frantically cut the call, trying to turn off his phone and hide it before the demon truly found out what he was up to, but..

It only takes one glance into it's eyes to gain clarity of the fact that

He knew.

The demon knows.

There's no way he doesn't and Taehyung is on the verge of tears for the nth time as 'it' steps closer, pace menacingly slow, as if daring the brunette to try and escape, knowing that it would lead to his absoulute and ultimate demise.

"What do you think you're doing, darling~??"

His tone is serene as usual, but Taehyung could distinctively feel the hidden malicious intent, the heavy peril that weighed it down.

The worst part of this was that despite it all, Jungkook was perhaps feigning tranquility despite the veins popping in his neck and arms, a dangerous smirk playing on his reddened lips.

"Did you really think that I wouldn't know?? Hmm??"

Taehyung jumped as he heard it.

The demonic edge to the voice that was supposed to be smooth and calming, showing who Jungkook truly was.

Before his very eyes, he witnessed it. The carefully-crafted human façade of the demon falling apart, exposing the true form of the perilous yet majestic being that had come to torment him from the pits of hell.

Horns ripped out of the ravenette's skull with a harsh cracking sound, making Taehyung flinch, watching them rise and curve back at the top, starting at a dark grey and darkening into a deep, inky black at the tips.

And, Taehyung couldn't help but silently admit to himself- the sight was beautiful.

Two familiar large black wings flitted out from behind his muscular shoulders, causing the thin dress shirt he was wearing to rip off, the remaining scraps of fabric pathetically clinging to the crevices of his unbelievably sculpted figure before finally slipping away.

At this point, the brunette's heart was stopping every two beats in pure horror.

Actually, the sight was mystical. The demonic traits paired with Jungkook's beauty were to a point where nothing, no-one could match it. If only his soul were the same..if it even had one, that is.

But he knew better that to admire it, as he only knew what sinister things hid behind that demeanor of beauty and allure.

He'd thought he'd seen the demon mad before, but that was nothing.

This time, he had made the demon mad.

He watched. He watched as Jungkook grins at him, showing the pearly white fangs that were growing out from his regular human ones.

"̴̰̥̩̠͒A̷͓̞̱̱͆͝w̸̰̽̆̂̚͝w̴̢̛͈̯̏̐̃̆,̴̡̨̆̆ ̷͉̼̣̹̼̅ẅ̸̢̘̮̜́h̸͖̬͐͊̈́͘a̴̢̰͕͋͗͜t̷̙̓s̶̤̰̳̳̤͐ ̷̢͓̲͒̕͜ẅ̵̫́́̈́̈́͒r̴̢͍̞̱͌̚o̷̠̾̏͒̌n̷͔͔̳̫̔̕g̷̝͇̒,̶͇̝̟͓̭͂̉͝ ̵̤͖̻̲̠̓̈͛̕͝s̷̰͔͕͉͕̃̋ẉ̴̳͒ē̸͈͛͌ȇ̵̜̪́͐̉͂t̷̼̪͎͕̦̓͆̏̎h̵͙̟̯̽͌e̶͓̠̺̣̅̿̄͝a̶̡̢̠͒̈̐̓̔r̵͕̻͂t̶̻̪͕́̅~̵̦̞̲͚̘͊?̸̤͓̇̈́ ̸͎͆͂͊́͜N̵̛̖͓̼̝͋̾͜e̵̺͑̅̈́v̴̪̺͗͗͐͑é̴̼r̸̜̩͇̲̔͐̇̌ͅ ̷̛̜͗͛̃ş̵̥̠̙͕͊̉̽́e̵̢͖̖̅̀̇͒͑ë̴̯͔͓̤́̂̀̕̚ņ̵̭̳̞̺͐̈́̃̾ ̸̯̫̃́̔̽ä̷̧̻́̋̃͐͌ ̵̟͎̫͖̫̌̍͗̄ŗ̷̪̣̯̠̂́̇e̴̲̱͛̔a̵̘̞̬͆̀̽l̶̛̤͔͉͖ ̵͍̆̈d̶̜̑ȇ̶͖̹̬̩̄m̸̳̮̾͊ȏ̸̻͈͎̳͉̂̂n̴͎̯͒̇ ̵̤̆͛͋͛͒b̴̫̐è̶̦͈̞̩͋f̶̢̭̱̂͋ȯ̵̮̀̽̓͜ͅr̴̠͒͌̆̇e̷̫͙̰̲͂̓̀͝~̵͔̤̪̓̃?̴̪̼̰͐͘?̶̢̻̇"̵͚̓̅̀̚̕

Twas a haunting lullaby, his voice. Perilous and full of wrath, yet sensual and seductive like the male siren he was, making Taehyung's eyes go as wide as saucers just at his sinful tone.

As if on cue, thunder erupts from the sky, with lightning burning the dark clouds that had now blighted the sky, making Taehyung shriek, flinching, and breaking into sobs. It starts lashing rain, and the entirety of the room darkens, perhaps an imitation of the demon's true nature.

His true colors were on full display, as he talked, his normal voice accompanied by the demonic undertone, making it sound like two people were talking at the same time.

Wow, he truly was the spawn of Satan, a child of the devil.

Taehyung screamed, scrambling backwards, in hysterics as he choked over his sobs.

"̴͈̟͉̖̗̊̉͆̊͘O̸͉̐̚h̷͓͓̺͒̿̑͠ ̷̗͎̯̩̭̓m̶̛̻̹̩̮͔̓̔ỵ̶̜͆̿̎.̵͉͑̈͗̋.̴̟̠͌.̷̖͙̙̹͊̀͠ỵ̸̨̩̣͆̉o̶͚̞̳͖͑u̶̱̖̅̆̂͐ ̵̨͍͉̗̣͋͒̐̈́͠r̸̩̱̗͙̹̐̽͊̉̚ė̶̯̪̅̂͑͠ͅa̷̜̪͂ļ̵̥̀̎l̶̦̰̯͔͋̈́y̷̦̪͑̈̈́̓ ̶̑̾ͅs̸̬̩̄́͐́͒h̶̖͔̫̠̊o̵͖̖̊̌̍͜u̵̻͆̅̿͝͠l̶͓̊́d̷̛̼̣̽ń̴̻͚̞̓̈́'̴̨͎̝͇̉̉͜͝ẗ̶̟̮̮͈̂ ̸̖̝̜̇͂̉h̴͚̗͔͒͂̍͜͜a̵̢̡̋̋͠v̵̺̳͍̱͌̃͋́͝ͅe̴̟̅̈́̋̈̓ ̸̪̼̩̈́͊̿̒̀d̷͍̺͗̇̉̓̕õ̸̢̺̔̀̚͠ņ̸̘͚̟̙́͒e̸̻̓̓̌͛ ̴͓͌ṭ̶̡̨̘̰̒ȟ̷̜̯̝͜a̸̧̟̞̙̕͝t̸̨̝̮̲̀͒̆̚.̵̤̘͖̳̻͌̒́̑̀ ̵̠̽́͋͗̚Ŵ̷̜͔̜r̴̜̟͗̓̋ơ̴̫̦͎̤̜n̸̜̝͊̒̀̓͛g̴̙̓ ̷͇̫͕̰͛̍̾̈́͝m̶̰̬̠̼͛̎̐ơ̸̲̺͓͎̐̇́̿v̵͎̌͒ę̵̪̾̌̊̔,̸̢̥͙̔͒̆͂̀ ̴̛̟́͗̿͝m̷͉̣͖̹̆̆͝ỵ̷̰͈̆͂͆̕ ̸̰̍̈́b̷̭͚͑e̷̟̟̭̔́ļ̸̮́ö̵̫̻̪̭̾̀͊͘v̸̡͓́͘ͅe̶͕̫̬̎d̴͈̼͚̒̄̾ ̵̧̞̭͙̉͋̊̄ͅļ̴̖̬̐̚ḯ̵͙ͅţ̷̰̗̫̀̇̇t̸̫͕̲̹̀͑l̴̖͍̟̯̞̒͐͝͝ẻ̵̢̘͇͌̌̄͘ ̸̡̘͙̰̣͐̏̊h̵̙̞̦́͒͠ú̴͔̥͉͍͓́̑̃m̸̹͉̣̙̦͋͊́a̷̜͆̈́̑̆̌n̸̨̯̪͚̈́̓.̴̨̡͙͗"̴̳̈́

He talks with a sense of affection, yet also faintly whispering danger straight into Taehyung's ears whilst doing so, using petnames even when he's in such a state of vehemency, not that Taehyung was in the state to notice, however.

With one last blow of furious, electricity charged power from the being of pure magic and allure before him, Taehyung's entire apartment collapses inwards, and the demon grabs the small boy in his arms before he got crushed beneath the rubble, his anger fading much too fast, as if it weren't even there in the first place.

He looks down at the small boy who had now passed out from the shock and fear, laying limp in his strong grasps.

"You wanted to get away from me that badly, huh.."

Jungkook muttered softly, having calmed down. Atleast a little, anyway. He had never made himself calm down, for anyone before. One wrong word and it was a slit throat for the unfortunate soul that upset him even in the slightest.

Holding the unconscious Taehyung close, he steadily soars upwards into the dark sky, droplets of rain glittering on the pale ivory skin, embracing the lovely weather that he had caused.

"𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠. 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭. 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐝."

Closing his eyes, he mindlinks his brother, something that only they could do among even the demon clan, also something that he hasn't done in over centuries.

"Park."

"Jeon."

Ah, the voice of the other demon has only spoken one word in his head with obvious hostility and he's already getting irked.

"Prepare a place for Taehyung. He's contacted them. We have to work together if we don't want to risk losing him."

[Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛs ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ sᴀɪᴅ, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ, ɪғ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴄᴜʟᴀʀ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ʙᴏʏ, ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ]

--------------------------

{𝚃𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚅𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚗!! 𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢!!}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 70 14
𝐒𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫 𝐲/𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠...
188K 5K 24
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗯𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻? 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧...
171K 7.9K 123
❝ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴅɪꜱʟɪᴋɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴛᴇ.❞ ɪ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ʜᴇ ᴘᴜʟʟᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇʀ ꜱqᴜᴇᴇᴢɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀɪꜱᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴘᴀᴛ. ❝ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱ...
15.4K 428 12
"Wherever you go, I'll be with you. There's not a place on Earth where you can hide from me; I'll follow you beyond the afterlife if I have to." Dark...