Territory [COMPLETE]

Von mariahleerosa

Darcy Meadows loves guys. She loves sex, a lot. Even more than sex she likes to strip from her clothes and bu... Mehr

HELLO
O N E
T W O
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I GH T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
E P I L O G U E
B T W

T H R E E

37K 1K 120
Von mariahleerosa

"So," Melody draws out while munching on her celery. "You and Dane? I mean, what spell did you put the poor man under? Was it your hips or lips? Hell, was it your hair? Everyone seems to have a soft spot for that damn hair." She groans at the putrid taste of her afternoon snack. Mony was taken out by Luna Lilac for birthday shopping, and who am I to turn down a determined Luna and Mony's pup eyes?

"Melody, I didn't put him under any spell, we're mates," I tell her as calmly as a woman can when all she wants to do is punch her little sister in the face. Melody rolls her eyes at me.

"What would a man like him want with a woman like. . . you?" Melody questions with almost disgust in her voice. Rage fires up on the pit of my stomach.

"What the hell do you mean by that?" It's taking everything in me not to pound her face in for saying such things about a future Luna. My whole body freezes. What the hell did I just say? Future Luna?

My wolf clears her throat. Being around Dane is bringing your Luna out. You were born to be his mate, meaning this has always been inside you. Why people always do as you say, why children adore you. It's all because of how you were born.

Melody scoffs. The way her eyes roll make me want to see her head roll off her shoulders. "He's powerful. You're a big. Fat. Slut." A growl sounds through the kitchen. It wasn't Dane's no, it's mine. A wicked smile crosses Melody's face. "What? You going to hit me for calling you want you are? Once Dane sees how much of a pain you are he'll go cheat on you with a real woman, someone like me." Both hands of mine slam onto the table.

"Listen here," I seeth at my sister. "I won't hesitate to rip you limb by limb with a smile on my face. If you even try to come between my relationship with Dane you will never see Mony again, you won't even see the sun again. You know how much of a crime it is to intervene in a couple who've found each other, meaning mates. One report and you're shipped off." My threat isn't false. If the council finds out she is or planning on separating Dane and I consequences will follow.

"Darcy, why can't you let me have him?" She screeches. Being the curiously nosey people around here they stop to watch our exchange. I am too irritated to tell them to fuck off.

"Because he isn't yours!"

"He can be, if you let me have him. You get all the guys, why can't I have the one I want?" Her blonde hair is wildly falling from the cute bun it was in. The shine in her blue eyes is gone, now replaced with anger, frustration. I'm sure my eyes reflect hers, maybe to a higher degree.

"He isn't yours to have! Go find your own damn mate! Or go be just like your big sister until you find yours! Honestly Melody, I don't give two shits what you do. It's not like we were ever close. At least not after what I told Dad." She visibly flinches. I shouldn't have said that, but she's so damn frustrating.

Her eyes flame up. Now I've done it. "You motherfucking bitch. You know you did the wrong thing, you're just angry. I can have any guy that I please, once I find one that deserves me." I roll my eyes. "Don't you see, Dane is the one." I scoff.

"Yeah, for me," I retaliate. Melody steps around the table to come face to face with me.

Her long nail presses into my chest. "Listen here, big sis. I don't care if he's attached to your damn hip, I want Dane. He's the only man I've ever wanted full heartedly to stuff me with his big-." I growl again, this time not a warning. She speaks another word of my mate in such a manner her body will be buried six feet under my ass in about an hour.

"Speak one more word, I fucking dare you. It's not like he'd like your shitty clothes or even your little virgin-." My insults are cut off my the sharp clap of her hand against my cheek. This time, it does hurt. My head swings in the direction of the impact. My hand reaches up to rub the sensitive area. A full blown smirk blossoms on my face. "Awh, is the little virgin-." Another slap.

And another.

And another.

And another.

My head is swinging in both directions. I can feel the blood rushing to my face, not from embarrassment, but instead anger. I've never felt so much anger in my life. Melody's face remains emotionless. Her hands drop and the room is left in total silence. Is it a crime to lay a hand on a future Luna? Because it sure as hell is a crime to lay a hand on a present Luna. Especially in the eyes of her mate.

"Maybe you won't talk shit anymore," Melody breaks the silence with her unnerving voice. I should have lost it by now. But with everyone staring at me, the badass Darcy, waiting for an action I can't seem to let myself beat her body into the ground. Instead, I step closer to her.

"It's not talking shit if it's to your face," I whisper, even though everyone can hear, right up in her face. "Because you know exactly what I'm saying, virgin. Cöcksucker, feet fetish, vagina stuffer." Her expression is something that should be put in the books. She looks like she wants to yell, cry, shout, and kill me all at the same time. She steps back, her eyes shining with unshed tears.

"You're cruel. I can't wait everyone really sees how you are. A cruel, slutty bitch," she snaps. "I bet you have some kind of STI, that's why you haven't mated with Dane yet." That's it, she wants to fight. I'll give her a fight. My hand raises, forms into a fist, and comes crashing onto the side of her jaw. Her body immediately crumbs at the impact. A collective gasp is shared.

I look at my sister, who's withering in pain. "I hope you enjoyed that, because the way you're talking says you are."

➖✖➖

"What the hell happened in that kitchen? I haven't been here long, you people seem to love seeing you. Especially when you're all fired up," Dane demands as soon as I reach his bedroom. All day he's been in meetings with his father. It's been three days and today was his first official day as the alpha's son, not just my mate. My hands massage his tense shoulders.

"Melody just being herself," I nearly growl. "Now lay on the bed, stomach down. You're stressed, I'll help relax you." His body launches its self on the bed. A smirk plays his lips. With a roll of my eyes I slap his back while straddling it. "Don't be gross. It's all you wanting to be slow and see where things go. I'll tell you where, our relationship is going to have us end up in the bed, naked, sexual frustrated, and pregnant within weeks. Just wait. But you know, I can wait."

My hands immediately start the massaging process. He groans as my hands work their magic. "Shit, baby girl. I'd love to see how you handle me after this." While continuing I bend down to his ear.

"I can handle you just fine," I purr into his ear. The harder my hand press into his knotted muscles the harder he groans. Just like that his body shutters under mine, his yells pressed into the pillow. Shock runs through my body. Did he- no. . . "Did you just climax while a massage?" My voice comes out in a whisper, like there's a whole room of people in here.

"I believe so, sweetheart," he groans. I move off his back letting him get up also. The front of his shorts are wet, not just wet, but soaked. Hot damn, he dropped a big ass load in his pants. The pants and groans of my wolf cloud my thoughts.

Fuck him! Let him make us his!

I would if he'd just fucking let me. But noooo, we just had to take this slow. He waddles into the in-suite bathroom. My body flops onto the bed, a whole new round of sexual frustration running through my body. Having a mate so hot, so perfect, isn't easy. Especially when he's suddenly abstinent when I know for a reason he's had sex with women before. There are stories about his sexual appetite, which include exotic women. I am nothing like an exoctic woman, no matter how exoctic. I'm boring, a slut who's sister even doesn't respect her.

The thought of him burying himself in some woman from Brazil or Indonesia makes me sick. My heart hurts just at the idea. Sitting up abruptly I look down at my body. I have a figure, that's for sure, but am I someone Dane could possibly love? Maybe he's into girls with curly hair and freckles, or the girl next door look. I look nothing like that. My hair is pin straight, my face is blemish free, including freckles, and I dress too provocatively to be the girl next door.

The bathroom door opens. "Baby? Are you okay? I could feel your. . . something in the bathroom. What's wrong?" I stand up, my eyes locked on the full body mirror. Through the mirror I look at Dane.

"Am I the kind of woman you like? Physically I mean." He comes across the room. His hands are dropped onto my hips. His chin rests on my shoulder, leaving his back bent.

"You are the most exquisite woman I've ever laid my eyes on. I don't care if you haven't saved yourself for me, hell I haven't saved myself for you, but now that I have you is all that matters," Dane speaks slowly and lowly to make sure I grasp everything he says. "Do you understand?" I spin in his arms.

My arms wrap around his neck. The cologne scent of his skin can make my panties the equivalent of a pool in a matter of seconds. His head falls down, to minimize the space between us. "Good answer." My lips touch his. It's not a fast kiss, it's a slow passionate kiss. My body bursts into a shell of want. He lifts me so my legs can wrap around his waist.

"Baby, we can't-," he gasps pulling from me. I want to cry. The feeling when he tells me we can't feels like being stabbed. But being the good mate I am I run my hand through his short hair. I inhale his scent.

"Yes, I know. Just hold me, I need you to hold me." And him being a good mate does just that.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

765 0 20
A young werewolf in her early twenties has been living a spoiled isolated life under the ruling of her Alpha father, Apollo of the NightShade Pack. W...
3.2K 169 20
WARNING: MATURE CONTENT! Who'd ever thought the young Alpha's son would fall in love with his nanny?! She was like the mother he never had, the olde...
15.8K 414 18
When Alpha Grey who owned the largest most powerful pack went for a visit, the alpha's daughter who had a dormant wolf seemed to make him addicted to...
7.9K 251 35
Life isn't easy when you're a teenage girl living in a house full guys. Throw in a controlling father, an overprotective brother and a jackass of a w...