𝑺𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑫 𝑫𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑬 || 𝒛𝒐...

Par FandomzPhantomz

═════════════════════════ ❛❛ THE THREE SWORDS STYLE ISN'T JUST SWINGING A BUNCH OF BLADES AROUND. ❜❜ ▰▰ One P... Plus

• • ᴄᴀꜱᴛ • •
• • ᴩʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ x • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠ • •
• • *ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪ* • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪɪɪ • •
• • *ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪᴠ* • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxɪɪɪ • •
• • *ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxɪᴠ* • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxxɪx • •

• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xx • •

5.2K 222 3
Par FandomzPhantomz

Venus knew that what they shared was unbreakable. A love you wouldn't be able to separate. She had manged to convince him to get up and find himself a drink. Being alone in the room at the moment as she sat up. Glancing down at her hands for a moment.

FLASHBACK

Venus ran down the hall as Zoro and Nami were dealing with the rest of Buggy's crew. Running towards what seemed like an exit as she found her way back to where they had started.

Luffy seemed to notice her as he smirked a bit. Tapping the glass of his confinement.

Buggy was confused before turning as he spotted her. "You again? Don't you know when to quit?"

"I'm not a fan of quitting. Especially when you attack my friends and steal my things." Venus spoke.

"You're alone." Buggy laughed. "No powers, no friends, your sword is useless against me, and... no family." He taunted.

Venus listened to his taunts. The mention of her family having her glance down before glancing up. Like a switch had been flipped. Her eyes flickering from their normal forest green to a hint of golden.

Buggy stepped back as he noticed. He knew that look anywhere. Who wouldn't know that? Clovis Crawford was the one who had done it first and made people fall to their knees.

Venus walked closer as she watched him step back. Reaching Luffy as she punched the glass and set him free.

"That's impossible.." Buggy spoke.

Venus watched Luffy cough before glancing at her hand and back at Buggy. "Impossible is out of the question. You know the answer to the question you have in mind."

"You're a monster. Just like your parents. A joke." Buggy spoke before laughing at her. "Judging by your expression I can tell now that you have no control over your strength. With that weakness you are not a threat to me."

REALITY

"Guess I have more things hidden that remind me of you both." Venus mumbled. Getting out of bed as she didn't feel like resting. Changing to something casual before heading out of the room. Rubbing her temples a bit.

As she walked she felt herself bump into someone as she glanced over. "Nami?" She asked.

"Shhh. Keep your voice down." Nami spoke as she calmed down seeing who it was.

"What are you doing?" Venus asked as she noticed the pillow case in her hand.

"Taking some stuff for the road that we can sell." Nami shrugged. It was in her nature and who she was.

"Right but-." Venus began before Nami covered her mouth and stayed close. Listening to her surroundings as she thought she heard someone walking down the hall before pulling her into the closest room to them. Shutting the door quietly.

Venus stayed silent as she went along with her. Glancing around the room before turning to her. "You can let go of me now." She whispered.

"Right. Sorry." Nami spoke as she let go

Venus gave a small nod of reassurance before following after Nami into the room. Glancing around before the lights were suddenly turned on. "Nami? Venus? What are you two doing? Is everything okay?" She spoke as she noticed them.

"Oh um we were just trying to find a bathroom. This house is like a maze." Nami spoke up first.

"With a pillow case?" Kaya questioned.

Nami pulled the pillow case from behind her back after trying to hide it to no avail.

"I guess you guys really are pirates." Kaya spoke.

"I hate pirates." Nami spoke. "But I am who I am." She added as she walked over and set the pillow case down on the chair closest to her. "And I won't apologize for that."

"To be honest, I find some of the decor to be gaudy." Kaya spoke. "I'd prefer to donate it to charity."

"I'm not charity." Nami spoke a bit offended.

"No." Kaya spoke. "Of course not. I simply meant what's the point in having so much if you can't share it with others. Like those in need. Family. Friends."

"So we're friends now? You don't even know me." Nami spoke as she walked closer a bit.

Venus followed her as she kept her guard up a bit. Feeling uneasy as she felt something was off. Not paying much attention to it. Having her focus on both of them.

"Well Usopp does and that's a start." Kaya smiled.

Both girls listend to Kaya before taking a seat by the window. Nami glancing at her hands before glancing up at her. "So what do we do now? Have a sleepover and do each others make-up?" She asked.

Kaya chuckled at her sarcasm before coughing as she placed a hand over mouth. Calming herself down.

"Hey, are you okay?" Nami asked.

"I can go get you some water." Venus offered.

"Not both of you too." Kaya spoke as she sighed.

"What?" Nami asked.

"What do you mean?" Venus asked at the same time.

"Everyone is so careful around me." Kaya explained. "Like one wrong move and I'll break. I don't want your pity."

Nami listened. "Then you won't be getting mine." She spoke.

"You won't have mine either." Venus spoke.

The room was filled with a temporary silence before the three of them shared a smiled. Like they were just three girls hanging out and it was a nice feeling.

Venus was unaware of what was going on with Luffy and Zoro as she stayed with the two calmly. Glancing at her hands as she didn't want to break anything with the strength she couldn't control.

"So.. anyone you like?" Nami asked.

"What kind of question is that? It's obvious her and Usopp are a thing." Venus spoke teasingly.

"What? Usopp and me? No. No." Kaya spoke but she couldn't help the smile forming at the assumption of them being a couple. "What about you both?" She asked.

"For me? Not really into that kind of stuff but Venus over here is dating the green haired guy. You know, the one who stood behind her at dinner." Nami spoke.

"Really now?" Kaya asked. "How long?"

Venus blushed as she smiled. "I've known him for years and we recently got together. I guess it's been a few days." She spoke.

"How adorable." Kaya beamed.

"How did you meet Usopp?" Venus asked.

"Oh, he had no one after his mother died, so my parents gave him a job at the shipyard." Kaya recalled how they had met. "He likes to come around from time to time and tell me all about his brave exploits and his grand adventures."

Nami listened as she smiled softly hearing them.

"And truth is, they make me feel better." Kaya confessed.

"You're definitely in love." Venus spoke as she smiled softly. Making Kaya chuckle a bit with her tease. "I know that look in your eyes anywhere. You should tell him."

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

While the girls were chatting with one another in Kaya's room, Vex quietly strode down the hall. Knocking on the door to the room Zoro and Venus were occupying before hearing it was empty. Glancing around as he didn't stick around for long.

Closing the door behind him before making his way to the kitchen where he spotted Usopp, Luffy, and Zoro. "Late night trip I see." He spoke up.

Zoro heard his voice as it irked him in an instant. "Better walk back out that door."

"No thanks." Vex spoke as he joined them and smiled at Zoro. He knew what he was doing to the green haired and he enjoyed every second of it.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

75.2K 3.8K 34
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘚𝘓 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘉𝘭𝘶𝘦. "Wanna be our lil sister, Whiny?" Three children living on their own, until the girl's infamous pirate...
338K 15.6K 30
🏴‍☠️🔥☠️ ── OPLA┊❪ ꜱᴀɴᴊɪ ᴀɴᴅ ᴢᴏʀᴏ ! ❫ ##. ❛ 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐈𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ❜ ࿔*:・゚ a ONE PIECE LIVE ACTION fanfiction. ...
45.6K 2.5K 24
🏴‍☠️🌊☠️ ── OP ANIME┊❪ ꜱᴀɴᴊɪ ᴀɴᴅ ᴢᴏʀᴏ ! ❫ ##. ❛ 𝐇𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 ❜࿔*:・゚ a ONE PIECE ANIME fanfiction. ...
1.7K 65 6
'✯'•.‿➹𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐖𝐀𝐘────────── 𝗜𝗻 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵─────── a girl in the real world, who watches the one piece live action show. actually ends up in the...