The Sweetest Wine

By luvbangton

She is 29 when she died from an accident. And then she wakes up in a body of a stranger. To her astonishment... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Announcement
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chaptet 22
Chaptet 23
chaptet 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

chapter 7

6.2K 402 154
By luvbangton

|Ch.7

________

When Arabella fainted in Ian's office,Ian immediately requested the cctv footages of his office room. He felt his blood boiling seeing how the bitch treated his wife. How dare such a low life treat his wife like that?

And something the woman said made him curious. He couldn't hear it clearly because she was whispering that part. But what rose his interest wasn't it,it was the way Arabella moved her lips. And a sound came out of a lips. A word. That was definitely a word. No doubt it is a word. No,there were two words. "You bitch " were her exact words.

Ian couldn't believe what he saw at that moment. She could talk. She could totally speak like a normal person! Yet she hid it. And with the way Jeremy was speaking in the footages,it was obvious that even he didn't know she could speak.

A smirk crept into Ian's lips as he watched again and again how she talked so well. "My wife is so Interesting"

So he made a small plan to make her speak and it worked. Unfortunately,her first words were "You damn dirt bag!"

Even those words sound so beautiful to Ian. She spoke. And he felt so special because she had never spoken to anyone before as far as he knows. If she had spoken to someone else before him,he wouldn't forgive that person for hearing his wife's voice before him.

Since that day,he had been trying to get her to talk but she never spoke again. He is getting obsessed over her voice that he will be satisfied even if she cursed at him.

"...sir?"

Ian came back to reality when Peter tapped his shoulders. Right,he was in the middle of a job. He was inside their warehouses that stored their new weapons. The weaponry house was in a middle of a tight security zone with electric fences surrounding the area. It was like a village of weaponry houses. This zone was strictly prohibited from entering. The land solely belonged to Ian.

And the specific warehouse they were in right now was infiltrated by someone few days ago. So he had to come and deal with the matter himself. How did this rat manage to sneak in with such a tight security? There must be a traitor then.

"Sir,we caught the man who was trying to sneak in",Peter said with an uneasy expression.

Ian looked at his wrist watch before tugging at his tie feeling annoyed. He wanted to go home. He doesn't know why but these days he is always in a hurry to go home.

"Bring me the bastard"

Peter looked at a guard near by and gave him a nod. Then he again turned to Ian when he talked,"Has he been interrogated?"

Peter scratched his neck,"I'm afraid not sir"

Ian's eyes narrowed dangerously,"And why is that?"

Peter,"Uhm you might want to see this for yourself"

The sound of someone being dragged was heard. Ian looked back to see a woman being dragged by his men. A long reddish brown hair with a pale skin,she looks absolutely stunning. Even with all the dirts and mud,she still looked beautiful. A tall woman with big perfect breasts. She was totally Ian's type but strangely enough,he wasn't attracted to her.

And he found himself comparing her to his wife. Arabella's breasts are not that big but I think I like my wife's size. I used to think I like sexy tall girls but I think my preferences have changed.A little bit short and maybe a cute one?just like my wife —wait what the hell!

"Her name is Anna Parker. Apparently her brother works under you,as a guard,in this area",Peter said and flickered his fingers. In the next second,another man was dragged in there. He had some similar facial features as the woman. "This is Chadwick Parker,we believe he is the traitor who helped her infiltrate the weaponry camp"

"Please! Let my sister go!",The man cried. "It's all my fault!"

"Chad! No!",The woman tried struggling but that got her no where.

Annoyed,Ian snapped,"Shut up"

Peter turned on his tabloid and started reading,"Apparently,they've running away from some shark loans. They got a heavy loan to pay off. I guess,things led to many and finally they decided to rob off your weaponry camp"

Anna,"It's just a few weapons! You got a whole factory right! This camp is not the only camp you own either! Just please! Let us go! Please! I'm so sorry but we had no choice. If we had a choice,we wouldn't be doing this. Please have mercy!"

Ian,"Of course if you had a choice,you would never dream of robbing my weaponry camp. Who in the right mind would seek their own death"

Anna visibly trembled under Ian's darkened eyes. She felt like a sheep under a wolf's gaze. The murderous intentions were clear and day that it made her knees weak.

"Kill them both"

A shudder went through the Parker siblings' bodies. They were so scared that they couldn't breath or speak. The fear was obvious in their eyes.

The woman got on her knees,pleading,"Please! Have mercy! Let my brother go! It was all my idea! I forced him to do this!"

Chadwick,"Anna! No! Please sir! Please kill me not my sister!"

Ian was visibly irritated and annoyed. "Tsk! How annoying"

Peter cleared his throat and went closer to Ian and whispered,"Sir,this woman,Adam Hart has been chasing after this woman. It seems like he is interested in her"

This took Ian's attention. Adam Hart,his long time rival. He'd do anything to piss him off. He hated that man for years and now he has something Adam badly wants.

"Kill the man,keep the woman",Ian ordered.

Anna screamed,"NO!NO!NO! PLEASE NO!"

Ian pulled out his own gun feeling more and more irritated by the woman's loud screams. Just as he was about to shoot the man,Peter called him again.

"Sir,your wife is calling"

Ian paused all of a sudden like a robot who was ordered to stop. Slowly and painfully,his eyes widened. She called. She is calling. Which means,she is going to speak! Isn't it! After so many days,is she finally going to speak to him? All forgotten the traitor,he pulled the phone from Peter's hand and answered the call surprising every gang member inside the warehouse. Their boss would always get annoyed whenever his family members call him during his work time but why does he look so excited today to talk to his wife? They always had the impression that their boss would never love anyone. Even if he were to get married,it was all for the sake of his mafia empire. Nothing less,nothing more.

"Wife?",He called with such a delighted tone.

A long silence followed.

His heart skipped a beat knowing she is listening. He could even hear her breathing through the phone. She is preparing herself to talk to him and he was willing to give her all the time she needs until she finally speaks. He felt his mind going crazy all of a sudden. He wanted to go home.

"....uh come home,will you?"

She wanted him home? She asked him to come home. Normally,he would get so furious if anyone dared to order him around but he found himself giving in to his wife,"Okay"

"Hmm....no blood stains alright?"

Ian smiled slightly,"If I come home clean,what would you give me?"

"You said you'll do anything if I speak!! So why are you asking for rewards!!",She snapped.

Ian tried to hide his smile when he saw his men gawking at him with wide eyes. "Alright. I'll be home since you spoke to me. And yes,I'll be clean just like you wanted me to be. No blood right?"

"Uh yes"

Ian looked at Peter who was giving him a smug look which pissed him off somehow. Yet he found himself forgiving the poor life of Peter. And also the traitor. He is in a good mood today. He signalled his men to lock them up and walked out of the warehouse.

"So,what were you doing? Were you missing me?",Ian asked with a big smirk on his face.

"Dream on. I was just making some sandwiches and accidentally made a lot. Uh so yeah. If you don't want,I'll throw them —"

"Don't you dare Arabella! If you touch my sandwiches,I swear your ass would be over my knees as soon as I get there"

"Yikes! You dirtbag! Go die!I won't speak again!"

And she hang up.

Ian frowned when she hang up. He wanted to hear her voice more. Grumbling,he climbed onto his car,"Peter,take me back home quick!"

Peter,"Yes sir!"

On the way,Peter couldn't help but to ask,"What are we going to do with the sibling duo?"

Ian was starring at the security camera footages of his home through his phone. He saw his wife in the kitchen with a plate of sandwiches,probably waiting for him.

"Let's just deal with them later. Right now,I'm hungry"

"Should we stop at a restaurant then?"

"No. My wife is waiting for me with a plate of sandwiches"

Meanwhile,Arabella was nervous as hell. She accidentally heard that one of Ian's weaponry camps were infiltrated. It was a scene from the book she read. Ian's first encounter with the female lead. He would kill her brother making her hate him.  And to piss the male lead off,he'd try to intimate with her. Of things were to go according to the book,Ian would get killed at the end.

It's not like she cares for him. She would run away soon and she'd have no business with him. So why does she care whether he get killed or not? But she felt this panic in her knowing things would turn ugly for him if he killed Chadwick Parker. And that lead her to take an immediate call to her husband.

She didn't know what to say but hoping he hadn't killed Chadwick yet,she asked him to come home. She accidentally spilled how she made sandwiches and tried to sound cool but ended up getting threatened by him. Her face was still hot and red because of his dirty talks.

She prayed he would not do what he said if she kept him some sandwiches.

Loud footsteps broke her out of her daze. He had arrived. She stood up from the dining table chair and looked back only to be lifted up in the air. She gasped as she was sat on the table by a pair of strong hands.

"Hey wife"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys

Hope you enjoyed

See ya soon

Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

591K 11.3K 30
After 12 years of being kept captive, Amelia is saved from a deadly car accident. She is thrusted back into her old life surrounded by her family who...
241K 5.6K 45
"All this was a misstake. I thought I would get help and be free but I threw myself into another nightmare." My voice barely a whisper. ------- She h...
8.6M 201K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
2.3M 69.6K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...