BET

By Papionie

What happens when San and Seonghwa bet each other for fun; with the price of hurting two innocent people's fe... More

Characters Introduction✨
Introduction to the story (1)✨
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-w6s-
-y7m-
-8-
-w9s-
-10-
🐿️-11-🧸
-12-
-y13m-
-w14s-
-15-
🧸-16-🐿️
-w17s-
-18-
-19-
-21-
-w22s-
-23-
-24-
-w25s-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-y30m-
-🐿️31🐻-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-y39m-
-40-
-41-
-y42m-
-43-
-w44s-
-45-
-46-
-w47s-
-w48s-
-49-
Thank you🫣
Shameless 24h self promo🙂‍↕️

🐿️-20-🐻

295 12 8
By Papionie

⚠️Double update ⚠️
🔞
Song recommendation:
SB19- I want You

Hongjoong let out a frustrated sigh when his doorbell wouldn't stop ringing. Who the fuck comes at 2 pm in someone's house; he complained mentally. Any person with normal sleeping schedule would be accepting over the fact but, Hongjoong's 2pm is his morning. Especially on a Saturday.

He mastered the melody for 'The Leaders' finally but it took him until 5 in the morning to finish it. He and Jongho decided to do 'Don't Stop' first since his ideas seemed to be more fitting and organized. It came out beautifully and Jongho's voice was plain bliss to the ears.

Hongjoong would be so over if it wasn't for Jongho. He'd probably have to redo the semester cause if he failed his mixtape he would not be granted graduation; Mr. Park would make sure of that.

Scratching his head annoyed he opened the door harshly. He was a second away from shouting at the uninvited guest but his voice automatically muted by itself; since in front of him stood the purple head that made his insides churn.

Widening his eyes the older gasped audibly, blushing over the fact that he was standing in front of the polished boy with a mess for hair, a tee that barely reached his ass, no pants and sleep still evident in his not washed face.

"J-jongho-" he mumbled, looking at his clothes and then down to his tee, ashamed. He failed to notice how Jongho's eyes darkened at the sight. "What are you doing here?" He asked, blush still bright on his cheeks.

"I just wanted to visit... is that bad?" He replied hesitantly. He did come uninvited, he'd be done for life if he wasn't welcomed. By Hongjoong at that; specifically speaking.

"Uh? No, no! Of course it's good... but I wouldn't greet you looking like shit if you'd told me in advance!" Hongjoong rubbed the sleep off his eyes, whining. Jongho only let a chuckle out, eyes dropping down to the other's unclothed legs. They looked smooth; if you asked the younger.

Jongho strolled right in front of the older, looking down at him through his eyelashes. "If you knew what you're doing to me right now; you wouldn't be saying that" he whispered, pecking Hongjoong's lips.

Hongjoong whimpered at the feeling of the other's soft lips and his earlier comment. Stepping aside, he let the younger in. "You go sit there, I'll go change into something more suitable" he said, pushing the younger towards the sofa. But the other's voice stopped his jogging midway.

"Please don't"

Jongho begged before sitting on the sofa. Hongjoong blushed badly before continuing on his tracks. And listening to the younger he just washed his face and teeth before he returned to his living room; gaining a satisfied grin from the purple head.

Jongho smiled at the older, patting his lap, signing him to sit on it instead. Hongjoong's eyes almost popped out of their sockets but complied either way. Before he could sit sideways Jongho jerked his left hand, the younger wanted Hongjoong to straddle him. Not just sit on him.

"Jongho.." Hongjoong whispered embarrassed. "You don't want to?" Jongho asked hesitantly. Shaking his head to deny the question Hongjoong climbed on top of the taller, facing the beautiful boy.

"What did you do yesterday? You look tired as fuck" Jongho questioned, frowning at how much the older didn't take care of himself. "Oh!" The black and white haired boy exclaimed eyebrows raising in delight. "I just finished The Leaders" he said happily bouncing on the other's lap. Which was a bad decision according to the younger.

Don't ask.

"You did?" He replied as happy for the boy. "I knew my pretty little smart baby boy could" Jongho added, pinching the older's red cheeks. "Thank you" he mumbled playing with his shirt's hem. Which tickled Jongho's mind cause more of the milky white thighs came into display.

After fighting his inner demons and losing he let both of his palms stroke the other's thighs delicately. Hongjoong who was looking at his hands froze, eyes flying to reach the younger's. "Does that make you feel uncomfortable?" Jongho asked, making sure that he wasn't overstepping boundaries.

When Hongjoong shyly shook his head, Jongho took the initiative to slide his hand higher, hiding under the tee. "Does it make you feel good?" Jongho whispered with lust creeping in his voice. Hongjoong suddenly lost of voice, nodded his head; his breath coming out heavier. Jongho sucked a breath in.

Jongho wanted to ravish the boy since the moment he opened the door and honestly he is mad strong for holding on for so long.

"Hongjoong do you want to kiss me?" Jongho asked, as he noticed the other's eyes returning to his lips more and more as the seconds ticked away.

Hongjoong's eyes widened once again, embarrassed he was caught staring. "Yes" he mumbled shyly. "Then what are you waiting for?" The purple head responded before grabbing Hongjoong's cheek with one hand, the other behind the boy's head to push it towards his.

The older felt his stomach releasing butterflies at the hungry, passionate kiss that followed. After a battle of tongues which Jongho single-handedly won they pulled away, eyes hooded due to lust. Knocking his forehead against the older's Jongho let a strangled groan out. "You're driving me crazy Hongjoong" he moaned when he felt his cock hardening with deep sexual desire.

Hongjoong chuckled at the younger's neediness. Lust overpowering the usual embarrassment he seemed to be born with. Cocking his head to the side he grinned when they made eye contact. "Don't look at me like that" Jongho scolded with a stern voice.

Hongjoong raised a teasing eyebrow; continuing to grin unfaltering. "Hongjoong. If you don't stop it I will bend you over in a minute" Jongho warned trying to hold his hormones intact.

"What if I want you to?" Hongjoong said biting his lower lip.

With the loud exhale of breath that followed Jongho slid a palm to the other's butt, squeezing it hard. Hongjoong mewled at the action, bucking his hips uncontrollably.

"Jongho.." Hongjoong moaned as the younger buried his head into his neck, his wet muscle tickling his skin deliciously.

Jongho bit the sensitive skin before sucking hard enough to leave another one of his purple blotches behind. Hongjoong's hand snuck to the boy's shorter hair pulling it as the pleasure became a bit too much when Jongho pinched his nipple. When the older's nipples became perky enough Jongho grabbed the ends of the black tee, lifting it slightly before he paused waiting for permission. Hongjoong nodded his head hurriedly, he wants this. He needs this.

Discarding the clothe he threw it somewhere behind them, Jongho's dick twitching at the sight of Hongjoong's slightly toned body. Sliding his hands on the smooth chest Jongho groaned before he leaned his head to kitten lick one of the nubs. Hongjoong bit harder at his lip, head loosing strength as it fell back. It's been a while since he last was intimate with someone and right now that someone being Jongho is way too much for him to handle.

Hongjoong got rid of any hesitation and dropped his hand down, right on top of the younger's hardening cock. Jongho was wearing once again one of his lethal leather pants, which at this point let little to nothing for the imagination. Hongjoong put pressure on the length, feeling the size of it with his fingers.

"Oh god" moaned Jongho, letting his head bang against the backrest of the sofa. At that Hongjoong attached his teeth on the younger's tanner skin, sucking to leave his own love bites behind. "You're too dressed Jongho" Hongjoong half moaned half whined as his free hand was dragging the shirt down, to reveal more skin.

Pushing the boy slightly away, Jongho got rid of his own shirt, his overgrown muscles flexing for Hongjoong's thirst. The older licked his lips before standing up, Jongho following him with confused eyes. A pinch of worry too; as he thought the older would reject him after everything they did so far.

But his eyes widened when Hongjoong dropped to his knees, spreading his legs apart so that he could fit himself in between. Unzipping the leather pants Hongjoong moaned lowly at the size of the younger; hard enough for his tip to reach the top of his boxers.

It already was leaking precum, a wet spot on the middle of the black underwear. It made Hongjoong's mouth water. Kissing the still clothed dick, he felt the younger's thigh muscles flexing. A big hand patted his head, as if letting him know how much of a good boy he was being.

"Hongjoong, suck me already" Jongho demanded and maybe Hongjoong had a new kink but he realized that the commanding tone and the way his voice came out so cold made his dick twitch. Moaning at the things the younger's order made him feel, he grabbed the boxers to pull it down slightly, freeing the cock.

Wrapping his small hand around the fat meat, Hongjoong didn't tease the other more than he already did, opening his mouth to welcome the hard cock into his heat. Hongjoong gave the head an experimental suck and when the younger let out a hard groan, the hand on his head pulling at his hair, Hongjoong did it again. The apparently new slut in him enjoying the roughness.

Bobbing his head up and down, he took more of the dick in; even deep throating the younger to give him the most pleasure he could. And it must have worked cause Jongho forced his head down to deep throat him more than twice. Hongjoong was caught off guard the third time, gagging slightly, which caused the younger to pull out, apologizing right away.

"I'm sorry baby." He repeated kissing the older passionately once again. Before Hongjoong dug into it again the younger stopped him, pointing at the sofa so that he could seat on it.

Hongjoong complied, ready to sit his butt on the sofa only for the purple head to turn him 180, his front facing the backrest. Realizing where this was going Hongjoong blushed a deep red before he climbed on the sofa, his chest and elbows leaning forward.

Having the other bending over for him made Jongho's mind lose control, his hand coming to knead the full buttcheeks. "Hongjoong just so you know; I am going to eat you out" Jongho said with a lower voice than usual, setting Hongjoong's insides on fire.

Before Hongjoong even reacted, his underwear dropped to his knees, Jongho's big hands grabbing each of his ass cheeks. Hongjoong could feel the neediness boil in his veins as beads of sweat started forming on his temples.

Spreading the cake, Jongho admired the cute pink rim before he glided his tongue over it; gaining a very loud moan from the other. "Jongho" Hongjoong choked out, hands having a death grip on the sofa. "Mhm" Jongho moaned whilst poking the hole with his tongue. When the muscle penetrated its way in; Hongjoong moaned again, letting some whispered curses out.

The shorter could feel his own precum oozing out of his slit, dick almost painfully hard. "Jongho, I need you" Hongjoong whimpered, feeling two fingers on his rim. "I'm going to prepare you baby, hold on for me" the younger said lovingly but Hongjoong shook his head. "I don't think I can wait" he cried out and Jongho chuckled.

"You will" he said voice dropping octaves lower. There it was again, the squeeze of his stomach at the order. Hongjoong mewled before nodding his head in obedience. "Okay, I will" he moaned, feeling two fingers entering him before Jongho's tongue returned too.

Hongjoong reached for his dick but Jongho trusted his fingers harsher, poking his sweet spot. It made Hongjoong's hand stop midway at the sudden increased pleasure he was hit with. "I didn't tell you to touch yourself" Jongho growled lowly. Hongjoong could feel goosebumps all over his body, moaning a small sorry before he buried his head on the sofa between his clenched fists.

Jongho added a third finger in, his right hand coming into contact with the ass to leave a semi hard slap on it before he kneaded the pain away. Hongjoong eye's started tearing up at the overstimulating sensation. "J-jongho.. please" he cried out. He was so close he could explode any second.

Hearing the desperation in the other's voice Jongho stopped everything, grabbing the older's hips. Hongjoong thought that he would finally grant him his wish, pushing his ass towards the younger's crouch but Jongho slapped his ass in return. "No, I want to see your face while I fuck you Hongjoong" the purple head demanded, making the older to turn around and lay on his back.

The older was so lost in the pleasure that he didn't even feel shy when he spread his legs apart, showing the younger his everything. "J-jongho please I really need you" Hongjoong begged, the tears finally flowing down.

Jongho ducked down, leaving a wet kiss on Hongjoong's unattended dick before he smirked. "Okay baby boy" he said. And then placed an opened hand right below the older's chin, palm facing upwards. And when the older gave him a confused expression he smirked once more. "Spit" he said, and this time Hongjoong's cheeks reddened with shyness.

He hesitated but when Jongho jutted his hand out impatiently he spat on the palm. Jongho grinned before he spread Hongjoong's spit on his length, lubing it. After he felt he was okay to go, he positioned himself in front of the other's puckering hole.

When he poked slightly in Hongjoong whimpered; causing him to stop midway to collect his mind. He didn't want to hurt the other so he was being extra careful. "Jongho just fuck me please" Hongjoong begged for the nth time.

At that Jongho pushed in slowly, the older taking him in just right. He was tight around his dick. And it was so tasty that Jongho wanted to start pounding in him right away but held himself back.

The older seemed to notice so he stretched his neck to leave a sweet kiss on the younger's lips. "Move Jongho it doesn't hurt" he reassured and it was all Jongho needed before he pushed balls deep in.

"Oh my god" Hongjoong moaned at the feeling of being filled, his hands cupping the younger's cheeks to pull him down for yet another passionate kiss. In the middle of their make out session, the younger started thrusting into the older, swallowing the moans he let out.

Wanting more physical contact the shorter wrapped his legs around the purple hair's waist locking him in place. "Jongho" Hongjoong cried out, back arching when he felt Jongho hitting that spot.

The younger stared at the view hungrily loving the way the older was so wrecked only because of him. He glanced the way Hongjoong's eyes closed shut hardly at the immense pleasure, his head pushing back, causing his neck to come into view.

Jongho eyed the purple spot he created a while ago and couldn't resist the canvas anymore, leaning in to bite yet again. The older's nails dug into his back and that made him thrust harder and faster, his hands pulling the other's knees higher, pressing then against his chest.

Hongjoong continued to moan incoherent words before he cried out harder, signaling that he was closer than a breath away. Jongho kissed the older once more, reaching to jerk the neglected dick before his thrusts turned a bit sloppy.

A few sloppy but hard thrusts they both came, Jongho in the older and Hongjoong in Jongho's hand. Only then did the younger stop kissing the other; giving him time to collect some oxygen before he pecked his lips one more time.

Pulling out he grabbed the tissues on the table to clean the smaller man before he carried the boy into his bedroom, placing him on the bed and joining him right after. Hongjoong stuck himself on Jongho's side before he closed his eyes tiredly.

"You were amazing" He commented eyes still closed shut cause of the embarrassment that returned right after lust subsided. Jongho chuckled at the older's cuteness. "You were more" he replied wrapping his arms tighter around the smaller.

Well, Hongjoong definitely didn't even imagine that this Saturday would turn to be anywhere near to this but he wasn't complaining one bit.

A/N
I wanna say this was pure dirt lol
Also admittedly the song really influenced the story cause I was going for something else originally. But oh well. Personally, I'm very satisfied. I hope you're too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 1.7K 37
One night Hongjoong save Seonghwa from robbers. Now Seonghwa is helplessly falling in love with Hongjoong and everyone can see it except for him. Ho...
34.8K 1K 14
❝your scent keeps me safe..❞ this book contains tons of fluff and minor sexual scenes! none of these descriptions reflect on ateez as individuals. th...
463K 20K 22
hongjoong's been overworking. he sleeps, eats, basically lives in the studio. everyone understood the leader's working hard for them and atiny. but d...
106K 3K 48
"I was going to be nice, but I only have so much patience. If you insist on being a bad girl, I'm going to treat you like one." You and your best fri...