Tangled In Chaos. (Tangle The...

Por Kdford112

Tangle has been getting a bit bored since the Metal Virus ended, sure it wasn't exactly her kind of fun, but... Más

Chapter 1: Best Friends!
Chapter 2: Movie night!
Chapter 3: Kindred Spirits.
Chapter 4: Relaxation Who?
Chapter 5: What Are Friends For?
Chapter 6: Undue Stress.
Chapter 7: My Most Sincerest Of Apologies, Madame.
Chapter 8: The Feelings Mutual.
Chapter 9: After All These Years.
Chapter 10: One Way To Express Love.
Chapter 11: A Party For The Ages.
Chapter 12: True Pain.
Chapter 13: Delusions, Deliriums, Death.
Chapter 14: Each Life Makes Its Own Immitation.
Chapter 15: An Interesting Tale.
Chapter 16: And The Parent Of The Year Award Goes To...
Chapter 17: I'm Outta Here.
Chapter 18: Always To New Horizons.
Chapter 19: Getting Comfortable.
Chapter 20: It Takes Two To Tangle.
Chapter 21: Diamond In The Rough.
Chapter 22: The Truth.
Chapter 23: Traumatic incident.
Chapter 24: Something New.
Chapter 25: Defensive Line.
Chapter 26: Joining The Fold.
Chapter 27: On My Own.
Chapter 28: The Way My World Ends.
Chapter 29: Digging Through The Rubble.
Chapter 30: Remembrance.
Chapter 31: Secrets.
Chapter 32: Escape.
Chapter 33: Long Night Of Solace.
Chapter 34: Guinea Pig.
Chapter 35: Revengance.
Chapter 36: Confused Crying.
Chapter 37: Time Off.
Chapter 38: Drowning.
Chapter 39: The Only Thing Eggman Fears.
Chapter 40: New and Improved.
Chapter 41: Meeting For The First Time, For The Second Time.
Chapter 42: Back Where You Belong.
Chapter 43: It's My Responsibility.
Chapter 44: Field Test.
Chapter 45: Thats Doctor Love, To You.
Chapter 46: New Goals.
Chapter 47: My Sanity Never Escapes Too Long.
Chapter 48: Just A Bit Of Misdirection.
Chapter 49: Mountain Dew Pimp.
Chapter 50: The Chao Race.
Chapter 51: Devil May Care.
Chapter 52: The (Not So) Great Bat Caper.
Chapter 53: Back Home.
Chapter 54: Talking It Out.
Chapter 55: Tangle's Day Off.
Chapter 56: Mad As A Hatter.
Chapter 57: We Need A Break...
Chapter 58: A Meal With Family.
Chapter 59: The Plan.
Chapter 60: Stalker.
Tangle 'Teaches' Y/N How To Cook. (Oneshot)
Chapter 61: Under Pressure.
Tangle Has A Nightmare. (Oneshot)
Chapter 62: New Wheels.
Chapter 63: Caught In The Act.
Chapter 64: Agree To Disagree.
Y/N, Tangle, And Jewel Have A Snow Day, Part One. (Oneshot.)
Chapter 65: Priorities.
Chapter 66: Growing Concerns.
Chapter 68: For Once, A Happy Ending.
Chapter 69: What Happens Next.

Chapter 67: Hitchhikers May Be Escaped Convicts.

154 5 9
Por Kdford112

Tangle pov:

I wake up slowly on a cold metal floor. I try to look around, but I can't even move. My vision is blurry, and my mouth is really dry. I try my hardest to keep my eyes open, but they're too heavy. After a bit of trying, I just go back to sleep. I hear an assortment of strange sounds in my sleep. I hear a loud thud, the falling of metal, evil giggling, and oddly enough, a catchy song that sounds like it would fit right into a 16-bit sidescroller from the 90's. Kinda catchy!

Eventually, I wake up again, and force my eyes open. My vision has cleared a 8bit, and I can make out steel bars surrounding me, and an array of pipes and meters cover the walls. I hear a quiet humming from my right, I try my hardest to sit up, but fall, making a quiet grunt as I hit the floor again. Why am I so tired?

I hear footsteps approaching, then a small chuckle. I look over as far as I can, and eventually I see someone walk into my sight. I look up to see their face. "Mimic, great." He smiles at me. "Rise and shine." I sigh and groan as I hear his voice. "Where am i?" "Dr. Eggmans old Chemical Plant." I try to sit up, and eventually lift myself into a sitting position. "They'll come for me..." Mimic chuckles. "Oh, I'm counting on it." I giggle back at him, and I can't seem to stop. "My amazing boyfriend will come for me!"

He smiles. "Are the anesthetics too strong? You said he was dead, remember?" I giggle a little louder. "You  didn't do a good enough job, he came back, and now he's gonna stop you!" He frowns, and looks down at his feet, probably thinking about what I just told him. Hahaha! I bet he's scared out of his mind right now! He stands up, and walks out of the hall. Hah! I knew it! He's getting nervous! What a loser... huh, wonder what to do now.

I slowly pull myself against a wall, and try to wake up a bit more. This is just not a good situation to be in. C'mon Tangle, we gotta get going! I try to pick myself up again, using the wall as a brace. I manage to get on my feet, and lean against the wall. When I get out of this, I'm laying in bed for a week straight! Now, i just need to walk to the bars without landing teeth first on my face. I take a deep breath, and make my way to the bars, limping and using my tail to hold myself up all the way.

I lean on the bars, and look around. Nothing but concrete walls and pipes. I look up, and see that the cell has no roof, but it's really tall. Why would you even need something like this in a chemical plant? I shake my head, and start trying to climb. As I climb, I feel my grip weakening. I didn't even make it that far, so I just let go, and land on the feet, stumbling backwards and falling on my butt. Great. This is gonna be so much fun... I take a second to catch my breath, then start climbing again. I climb much faster, trying to cover more distance before I get tired.

As I finally start getting tired, I stop to rest for a moment. I look down, and see that it's a very long way down. My eyes widen, and I take a deep breath, starting to climb again. After a long while of climbing and stopping, climbing and stopping, I finally make it to the top, I smile and laugh at my success, and take a look around. There's a lot of blue pipes... it's wierd though, looks like they were meant to double as platforms... Whatever, i'm not a construction designer, or whatever that job is called.

I start making my way down, keeping my tail wrapped around the top in case I fall. As I make my way down, I hang by one hand, looking around. Man, you can tell this place has been abandoned. A bunch of corrosion on the pipes, a horrible smell, and a bunch of pink... chemicals? Just flooding the entire place. Why did Mimic choose this to be his hideout? I get that it's out of the way, but the smell and the limitations feeling it gives me... This place would drive me crazy if i stayed here too long.

My thoughts are suddenky cut short as I feel the bar I'm holding onto break off from the structure. I try to grab onto another, but as I try, my hand slips from the bar, and it just hurts really bad as I hit it. "No no no no no no, crap!" I suddenly feel my tail reach its full length, I hear a loud POP, and it unravels from the bars as a splitting pain shoots through my tail, into my back, and down my legs.

As I hit the ground, I hear another loud POP, and feel the elbow that I tried to catch the fall with shoot pain through my arm and shoulder. I lay there for a moment, just wincing and groaning in pain. Yup, this is officially the worst day of my life... I wish Y/N was here. I slowly pick myself up, and try to move every part of my body, finding out that I can't move my left arm, or my tail very well. I just wrap my tail around my shoulder, and start following the walls. I walk for a good while, not having a clue where I'm going or how long I was walking.

After a little bit, I just lean against a wall, sliding down it into a sitting position, feeling the most tired I've ever been. "Y/N..." I say his name, hoping that he'll come to help me. I miss him so much. I wish he was here, so that he could hold me in his arms and tell me that everything would be okay. For the first time ever, I feel so helpless. I've never really wanted to be the 'Damsel In Distress' type, but I'm not so prideful to not admit when I need help. And right now, I could really use some help.

A single tear slides down my face as I think about him. He's been so hopped up on this revenge kick that he... I feel like... almost like he's pushed me to the side. I want to talk to him about it, but i don't want to make him or myself anymore upset. I'm forced out of my thoughts as I hear something that makes me perk up, and gives me a bit more energy, I smile as I hear it. I hear Y/N's voice.

"Tangle!"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

18.9K 415 19
Then it hit me, Shadow was missing, Sonic was flirting with Sally, I felt like something punched me in the heart. After ten, long, painful years, I g...
61K 1.8K 104
Adapted from my Quotev account. Penny's back, this time in Sonic Boom! When she meets Sonic and Tails, her new life in Bygone Island couldn't get any...
91.4K 1.9K 18
My first Sonic x Reader story! (Y/n) is a creation of Eggman. She's kind hearted and gentle at nature. What happens when she meets Sonic and friends?
8.8K 257 23
Amy Rose is a shy girl who is very lonely and isn't good at socializing with others. She thinks life is really boring since she has no one to talk to...