Explore The World (One Piece:...

By AngryEagle1

Spoiler! This story contains spoilers for the One Piece manga, you are free to read on. "Yamato: I want to sa... More

Harem
Chapter 1: The Boy of Wano
Chapter 2: (Y/N) and Yamato
Chapter 3: Misfortune
Chapter 4: Yokai
Chapter 5: The Awakening of Yamato
Chapter 6: Curse
Chapter 7: Snow
Chapter 8: The Princess Kaguya
Chapter 9: The World is Unknown to me
Chapter 10: Poneglyphs
Chapter 11: Ohara
Chapter 12: Robin
Chapter 13: Demons
Chapter 14: To The Future
Chapter 15: (Y/N) VS Kikunojo
Wild Wind Pirates (Spoiler)
Chapter 16: Sorry
Chapter 17: Yamato
Preview: Red Snow Arc (Spoiler)
Chapter 18: Hate
Chapter 19: Promise
Chapter 20: (Y/N)'s Decision
Chapter 21: Tobiroppo
Chapter 22: Onigashima
Chapter 23: Wild Wind Pirates
Chapter 24: A New Adventure
Chapter 25: Injured
Chapter 26: Attack
Chapter 27: Despair
Chapter 28: Wild Wind Pirates VS CP0
Chapter 29: Revolutionary Army
Chapter 30: Captain
Chapter 31: Zou
Chapter 32: Mink Tribe
Chapter 33: Companions
Chapter 34: Training
Chapter 35: Towards Elegia
Chapter 36: Uta, The Singer
Chapter 38: (Y/N) and Uta
Chapter 39: My Dream
Chapter 40: Uruk Rebels
Chapter 41: Gilgamesh's Trap
Chapter 42: Conqueror's Haki
Chapter 43: Alliance
Chapter 44: Elegia Music Festival
Chapter 45: New Genesis
Chapter 46: (Y/N) VS Stussy
Chapter 47: A New Era
Chapter 48: The Final Assault
Chapter 49: A New Page Opens
Chapter 50: New Bounties

Chapter 37: CP0's Goal

1.6K 66 24
By AngryEagle1

Uta, the world's most famous singer, was knocked unconscious by the crew of (Y/N), but they didn't know that she had just lost consciousness for a few moments. Uta's eyes opened, but the white and red haired woman's vision was blurred as she felt a headache from the blow of the Yokai.

Yamato was talking to the rest of the crew, as she was the Vice-Captain and had to give orders to the group since (Y/N) wasn't capable of doing it himself. However, Kaido's child was interrupted by the singer who sang despite her headache to defend herself against the pirates as they began to feel sleepy. Yamato was the first to collapse to the ground, while the others also fell asleep towards Uta's imaginary world.

Exhausted, Uta put her hand on her aching head and tried to stand up, but a noise drew her attention...

???: Finger Pistol!

One of the pirates previously asleep with (Y/N) suddenly appeared in front of Uta and pierced her shoulder as she screamed in pain. Pirates who had lost consciousness because of Uta's powers began to wake up and grabbed their guns from the ground. They targeted the singer, who was unable to defend herself against the men who threatened her.

Uta: How... How did you wake up?

???: We don't know, your power is frightening, but we're lucky to have managed to wake up.

Uta: I lost consciousness, that's why you managed to wake up... If Uta fell asleep, then her victims could return to the real world.

???: The stupid pirates are still sleeping, so we've already won. Chained up the crew of the Wild Wind Pirates and all the other pirates on the ship. The man who had injured Uta ordered his companions to capture everyone on the boat, to Uta's confusion. They were supposed to be pirates, so why did they want to capture their own crew?

Uta: What does that mean? You're not pirates?

???: Do you really think we want to travel with these idiots? We've infiltrated this pirate crew. In reality, we're agents of the World Government.

Uta: What?

???: I'm a CP0 agent who infiltrated this crew to capture Wild Wind, but our plan seems to have changed. The man took out a snail to talk to his comrade.

On another ship

A beautiful woman with blonde hair and blue eyes had just woken up from a long night's sleep, drinking a cup of tea as she watched the sunrise over the horizon from the deck of her ship. The woman, dressed in a white outfit signifying that she was a member of CP0, was interrupted by a call from a snail on a table beside her.

Her moment of tranquillity ruined by her mission, she sighed and picked up the Transponder Snail to answer her companion's call.

Stussy: It's me, Stussy, what's going on?

CP0 agent: Can you remind me of the conditions of the mission?

Stussy: Have you forgotten already? Your pirate crew must lure the Wild Wind Pirates and Uta to make people think that the singer has been kidnapped by (Y/N). The people of Elegia will become angry and fight (Y/N) even if the victory of Wild Wind is obvious.

CP0 agent: Yes, it's to justify the threat of Wild Wind and his allies to the people of Elegia so that we can intervene on the island to save the population from these pirates.

Stussy: Why are you calling me if you haven't forgotten about the mission?

CP0 agent: I wanted to tell you that the conditions of the mission have changed.

Stussy: What do you mean?

CP0 agent: We underestimated, Uta. The singer has powers capable of sleeping us, however, we're lucky because the crew of (Y/N) also fell asleep to Uta's devil fruit and we captured them.

The woman spat out her tea on hearing the news of (Y/N)'s capture, she hadn't expected this result.

Stussy: What? Are you sure?

CP0 agent: Yes, my men have them in chains so they won't be able to do anything even if they wake up. Our plan has changed so I wanted to suggest something else.

Stussy: What do you want to tell me?

CP0 agent: There are still Uruk's rebels hiding on the island, so we have to fight them. We don't need to tell our reinforcements that the mission's been cancelled. I'm going to use the cannons of the two pirate ships to attack Elegia. The population will think it's a pirate attack so our arrival on the island will be justified to lead a battle and capture Uruk's rebels.

Stussy: What? You can't attack Elegia, you'll hurt the civilians!

CP0 agent: You agreed to the original plan to oppose the Wild Wind Pirates to the population of Elegia.

Stussy: I know that (Y/N) and his crew won't kill anyone, that's why I agreed to the plan.

CP0 agent: Are you sure they won't kill anyone? They're pirates, we can't trust them. Don't tell me you've started to get attached to Kaze D. (Y/N).

Stussy: Don't talk nonsense... Anyway, your plan is stupid.

CP0 agent: It's a sacrifice for the World Government, they'll die for world peace.

Stussy: I forbid you to kill anyone!

CP0 agent: I won't obey your orders. I'll even be rewarded by the Five Elders for capturing one of the world's greatest threats. All right, I don't have time to argue any longer, so I'll leave you to warn our superiors!

The man suddenly stopped communicating, to Stussy's shock, who broke her cup of tea with anger.

Near Elegia

The singer, Uta, had heard the whole conversation and couldn't believe that the World Government was about to attack Elegia. Wishing to protect her island, she prepared to sing, but was surprised by the man who suddenly appeared in front of her. He hit her with a powerful kick as she collapsed to the ground, and agents of the World Government quickly placed sea prism stone handcuffs on her to prevent her from using her fruit.

CP0 agent: Bring the two ships close to Elegia and use the cannons to attack the island!

Uta: Don't do it! The World Government agents rushed to obey the order to attack the island of music. Ignoring Uta's desperate cries, the brown-haired man called one of his companions who was on the island. His name was Ren, an agent who had infiltrated Elegia to obtain information about the island.

CP0 agent: Can you hear me, Ren?

Ren: Yeah, what's up?

CP0 agent: The mission has changed, we've managed to capture (Y/N) and Uta.

Ren: What? I'm impressed, but what should we do then?

CP0 agent: We're going to attack Elegia with cannons to create the illusion of a pirate crew attack. I want you to awaken the anger of the islanders, so they'll be more accepting the arrival of our reinforcements in two days.

Ren: You're going to attack Elegia? Very well, I'll make the people angry towards the Wild Wind Pirates and give them the desire to fight, even though the two groups won't fight each other.

CP0 agent: We'll leave as soon as the cannon attack is over, but reinforcements will arrive later so that we can catch the Uruk's rebels still hiding on the island.

Ren: Very well, you can trust me.

CP0 agent: Yeah, thanks. The man stopped talking to his companion and turned to Uta, who seemed surprised by the conversation.

Uta: Were you talking to Ren? She couldn't believe that a man so kind and so appreciated by the people of Elegia had been a traitor.

CP0 agent: He's not the strongest in our group, but he's a good actor. The man with the short brown hair smiled at the success of his plan as he glanced at Wild Wind Pirates sleeping and took out a pistol.

He targeted Kikunojo to kill her with a bullet, but was surprised by a hand grabbing his arm.

???: Did you think I was going to let you kill my sister? The man's gaze turned to (Y/N) who seemed weakened by his sea prism stone handcuffs, but he really wanted to protect his crew.

Uta: (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Sorry I'm late. What's going on?

Uta: Basically, these men are agents of the World Government. They want to capture you and attack Elegia.

CP0 agent: I didn't think you were capable of waking up so quickly, Kaze D. (Y/N).

(Y/N): I didn't think I'd meet the Cipher Pol so soon, but I'm about to begin my revenge against you.

BOOM!

They were interrupted by explosions hitting the island of Elegia, cannonballs were fired towards the island's shores. Tears flowed from Uta's eyes as she felt anger towards the CP0 agent who was smiling at the smoke rising into the blue sky.

Uta: You bastard!

(Y/N): They don't even hesitate to attack civilians... Kasa-Obake!

The Yokai accompanying the group suddenly woke up, its handcuffs having no effect on it, and it charged towards (Y/N) with the keys they'd stolen from one of the agents of the World Government.

The CP0 member took fright and tried to stab (Y/N), but was protected by Uta, who was wounded in the shoulder by the enemy's attack. The pirate's eyes widened at the sight of Uta collapsing to the ground, he was freed from his handcuffs thanks to the Yokai and barely caught Uta before she hit the ground.

(Y/N): Uta, why did you do that?

Uta: I didn't want anyone to get hurt... I hate fights... She said hurt.

(Y/N): Thank you, Uta. I promise I'll protect your island for you.

CP0 agent: Wild Wind! He tried to punch (Y/N), who looked furious, but was hit by a blow from the pirate that sent him flying into the sky.

(Y/N): I'm going to... Immediately some agents of the World Government suddenly arrived with their guns to stop Wild Wind, but they were struck by a gust of wind and fell into the water.

Uta: Wow, he's strong...

(Y/N): Yamato, wake up! Unfortunately, Yamato ignored (Y/N)'s cry and continued to sleep peacefully.

Yamato: ...

(Y/N): Kozuki Oden, it's time to wake up! Hearing Oden's name, Yamato suddenly woke up with a cry of anger. Her eyes widened at the sight of her friend finally awake, and she leapt on him to give him a hug.

Yamato: You're okay, (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Yes, I'm fine, but let go of me, the situation is serious Yamato! The captain explained the situation so that she could understand the intentions of the World Government.

Yamato: I see...

(Y/N): Kasa-Obake, you're going to remove everyone's handcuffs and try to treat Uta's wounds and you Yamato, I want you to defeat all the remaining soldiers on the ships. We have to stop Elegia's attack.

Yamato: Fine, but what are you going to do?

A blade of air flew towards the group, but was destroyed by an attack from (Y/N) who looked up at the CP0 agent, still conscious and moving through the air with quick movements.

(Y/N): I'm going to beat him, I trust you guys!

The protagonist quickly flew up into the sky towards the CP0 member and punched him in the stomach as he coughed up blood.

The fight between the two warriors continued in the sky and (Y/N) seemed to have the upper hand over his enemy. (Y/N)'s strength was somewhere between a Tobirropo and a CP0 agent, but his opponent was even weaker than Stussy so he could easily win the battle.

On the ships, Kasa-Obake had freed his companions while Yamato fought against the agents of the World Government to stop the cannons attacking the island of Elegia, where the population was frightened by the explosions. Fortunately, (Y/N) and Yamato won their battles with their opponents defeated and captured to ask them questions.

Back on his ship, (Y/N) brought everyone on board as well as the agents they had captured thanks to Yamato's help. The rest of the crew had also woken up and Law treated Uta, who didn't want to lose consciousness because she thought she had a role to play on Elegia. The island's population was preparing to confront the (Y/N)'s crew sailing towards the island, and Uta had planned to talk to them to avoid an useless confrontation.

Leaving the other pirate crew on their boat in the middle of the sea, (Y/N) ordered Pedro to land on the island's shores, where they weighed anchor to leave the ship. However, an arrow flying towards (Y/N) surprised the group as he easily caught it and turned his gaze to a crowd of civilians armed to fight the pirates.

Kikunojo: There's a lot of them.

Law: It looks like they've all come to fight us.

Sabo: We're not going to fight civilians? What are we gonna do (Y/N)?

(Y/N): No, we're not going to fight anyone.

The man jumped from his ship and landed on the island after a long journey across the sea to reach Elegia. He was about to start talking to the islanders, but was interrupted by the army of civilians running towards him to save Uta and their island. The crew went on the defensive to defend themselves, but they didn't want to kill anyone until they were interrupted by a song from Uta.

The singer sang a melody from the deck of the (Y/N) ship to calm the angry crowd and show them she was fine. Confused, they stopped at the song of their favourite singer, who was the pride of Elegia. Uta left the ship and approached the crowd, continuing to sing as they began to calm down.

Uta: You don't need to fight, so please calm down. She began to talk to the civilians after her song had finished.

Civilians: What does that mean?

Civilians: You haven't been kidnapped by pirates? We've come to rescue you!

Uta: The crew of (Y/N) never captured me, they are friends who saved my life. She said to the surprise of the inhabitants of Elegia.

Kasa-Obake: I knocked her out anyway.

Yamato: Shut up, you idiot.

Civilians: But Ren told us that you were captured by the Wild Wind Pirates. We're even prepared to sacrifice our lives to save you.

Uta: No, that's not true. Ren has lied to everyone from the beginning. The civilians were surprised by the man who was supposed to be in the middle of the crowd, but he suddenly disappeared. Using his Haki, (Y/N) noticed that the man was in the air with a gun, preparing to launch an attack on the singer.

Ren: Looks like our plan failed, there's no point hiding anymore.

Kikunojo unsheathed her katana and leapt from the ship towards the CP0 agent, who had no time to react and was slashed by the samurai's attack. An immense space was created by Law's power as the agent was suddenly teleported onto the deck of the ship.

A bead of sweat fell from his forehead at the sight of Yamato and Pedro's weapon striking him in the ribs. He screamed in pain and lost consciousness from the power of the two combined attacks as the crowd watched in shock.

Carrot: Wow, you were all incredible!

Sabo: Your teamwork was fast and effective, you easily defeated him.

(Y/N): Not bad, guys. He said with a small smile as he turned his gaze to Uta walking towards the perplexed crowd.

Uta: Ren was a member of a pirate crew who was trying to capture me, so it was part of his plan to lie to you.

The singer changed the truth and explained that she had been captured by a pirate crew, but (Y/N) and her friends had saved her life. She didn't want to say that CP0 was responsible for the attack because the people of Elegia would never believe that the World Government had tried to kill them. This modified story was accepted by the people of Elegia, who agreed to welcome the crew of (Y/N) because they had saved Uta's life.

Uta: I hope you'll be able to give them a respectful welcome, they're my guests for the concert! She said to the crowd as they began to return to the town, their minds calmed.

(Y/N): It seems the situation has calmed down, thank you Uta.

Uta: I can't wait to chat with you and learn more about your friends.

(Y/N): They're really fun, I always laugh with them.

Most of the crew landed so they could explore the island, even though they'd come on Elegia for a more important mission.

Yamato: What now?

(Y/N): I think it would be nice to be able to find a hotel in town for the night and then we could start exploring right?

Carrot: Yeah, I want to explore the whole island! she exclaimed happily.

Kikunojo: Calm down, Carrot. We're already going to find somewhere to spend the night, because I think I'm tired of sleeping in the ship.

Pedro: Don't forget that we also have to search for the Uruk's rebels, that's why we're on this island.

Uta: The Uruk's rebels? I didn't really understand, but if you're looking for a place to sleep, you're welcome to stay in my castle.

(Y/N): A castle! (Y/N), Yamato and Carrot were shocked to learn that Uta lived in a castle. The captain had never lived in a castle, so he began to imagine life as a king with delicious meals.

However, they didn't know that a gun was targeting their crew. Ren, the CP0 agent, was not totally defeated and was still conscious even though he was seriously wounded. He felt anger inside him at the sight of the (Y/N)'s crew discussing Uta's castle and he discreetly aimed at a person of the group to avoid being spotted.

Ren: I can't lose so easily... I have to kill just one of them... With Haki, he fired a powerful bullet towards the group.

The sound of the gunshot startled everyone as (Y/N) turned his head and saw a bullet flying towards him. His eyes widened at the sight of Kikunojo, who protected him and was hit by the bullet.

(Y/N): Kiku?

Yamato: Huh?

Kikunojo coughed blood and collapsed to the ground to the confused looks of everyone who didn't understand the situation. Blood began to flow from the samurai's body, she hadn't hesitated to sacrifice her own life for (Y/N), her little brother.

Kikunojo: ...

(Y/N): Kikunojo!

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 217 58
Monkey D Luffy... A Cheerful, Carefree Young Man from East Blue wearing a Straw Hat set sail on a Small Boat carrying the Biggest Dream Of Finding Th...
490K 12.5K 98
SECOND PLACE IN ONE PIECE 2015!!!!!!! Here you are an assassin, when the dorky and (adorable) annoying captain asked you to join his crew being you...
358K 8.2K 76
(L/N) (Y/N) is a princess from the (K/N) Kingdom. At only the age of 6, her kingdom was attacked by creatures called nightmares, those creatures we'r...
137K 5.4K 50
having a childish captain was enough of a responsibility for the strawhats, but having another childish crew member that wants to play god is even mo...